Reviews for Reflections
TriStateCopFan chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
That was a beautiful piece of writing. The title caught my interest and when I saw a reference to Smallville in the summary I figured I'd read, since I've seen a few episodes. I like the concise recitation of the history of events that brought them together and how they ultimately got pulled apart. I often wish when I read FF pieces like this, (POV's where the narrator is mentally rehashing things and being honest about his/her feelings)... that if only they'd put it all down on paper and actually give the message to their adversary, former friend, or whoever it is that they've wronged, what a difference it could make towards mending fences. Come to think of it, this could (and probably should) be done alot more often in RL too.

Very nice piece and, although not about Bobby Goren, is going straight to favs. ;-)
1eclecticreader chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Lex Luthor's introspection about his life has nuances of the Lex Luthor in Smallville. His thoughts reflect that of a man who has reached the pinnacle but found it wanting... because he's discovered that life is not about physical wealth at all. Unfortunately, he is much too late.

Full of insight. You did a great job!
Dilandau too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
Poor Lex. He really did try his hardest to be good...I don't think it was completely his fault he became what he became. Anyways, I love your story! It's great!
DebC75 chapter 1 . 9/4/2002
"I have the physical wealth to bankrupt kingdoms - but, somehow, I think that in the end - you ended up as the richer man."

Truer words never spoken. And a great Lex pov. Thanks for the read!