Reviews for Servants of the Malleus Maleficarum
FanfictionIsAWayOfLife chapter 5 . 7/13
OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS AMAZINGNESS YOU LOVINGLY DECIDED TO SHARE! Thankyouthankyouthankyou! AND IT'S FREAKIN' HUGE! I'm squeeing and rolling about on my floor and just crying tears of joy from finding this story! I LOVE IT! Hermy, Sevvy, and Harry, oh my gosh! And that whole Prophet thing made me feel like I was witnessing the Second Coming or something! I kid you not, it literally felt like that. I've already read your other works and favorited them and you and followed you and YASSS! You're on my Favorite of Favorite Authors list! Fangirling aside, I really like the way you wrote your stories so far. And thank you for having the Latin translated so the energy of the scene could escalate inside my brain ;P Wonderful job, you! 3
10thwhovian chapter 23 . 6/17
Blolololololol! That was hilarious! Bloody brilliant! Thank you so much for writing this. I greatly enjoyed it, as well as your other works. I'm sure I'll enjoy re-reading them in the future :-)
10thwhovian chapter 17 . 6/16
I absolutely love it when a fic can change my perspective of a character. It's happened a lot over the years, and frankly, I didn't think it would happen again. I was wrong. Because I LOVE your Bella. I've always considered her just a crazy bitch, and any fic that tried to change that perception did so so drastically as to make it unbelievable. But your Bella... She's brilliant and I love her.

The rest of the story is absolutely fantastic as well. Great characters, original plot, very well written. I'm both looking forward to the ending, and dreading it being over lol.
Really loved the torture scenes and I found this really inspiring. Thank you for the wonderful story!
Inu Tashiro p chapter 23 . 3/5
I've never loved a story so much before! This was just perfect!
RoryThePotato chapter 23 . 2/22
Really?

Great story by the way. Loved it.
TheDancingMelon chapter 23 . 1/28
That's funny. So everything that happened happened because Lucifer was sulking?
Guest chapter 11 . 11/30/2015
A great song choice for this fic in my opinion would be "all I ever wanted" by basshunter
floatingF chapter 9 . 10/4/2015
I love your portrayal that Harry's 'I love you' to Voldie's very first reaction is fear. He's so afraid as soon as heard Harry's confession if he'd might lose his love that thinking is so unbearable so he has to hear lover's firm promise.. It's so realistic that aches my heart T_T and I really love it.

Also for same reason I love your every fics and really want to thank you. In your storys Harry and Voldie could be HAPPY by most perfect and cannon-based way (Are you what, genius?!) while vanquishing 'light' side. Seriously, your storys are most best perfect HP/LV fic I've ever read. I'm really into HP/LV now thus any described fics or relationship is so great but.. your HP/LV is made me just speechless for every perfection..(while happily shouting inwardly)

I haven't finished whole yet but I really enjoying your story and want to thank you again for sharing this brilliant story of yours with us.
Abbey Whitlock chapter 5 . 9/30/2015
I've read this three times...it's just so perfect. My favorite story hands down...and I've ready HUNDREDS. Including other hundreds in other categories.

Just so good. :D
KkChibiChop chapter 23 . 8/7/2015
An intricately woven masterpiece! I loved it, I truly did. Absolutely wonderful balance through the whole story. Never once was I bored reading this!
Shale chapter 5 . 7/23/2015
I normally only review when I think the author has ruined a story and want to help them fix it. You'll be glad to know that that is very much not the case this time. I'm loving the angle you took here: neither dark nor light but aggressively neutral. It sounds like a contradiction in terms but it isn't, not really, and I've never seen it done before.

My only question is, why did you choose to have Harry speak so extensively in Latin this chapter? I know a bit of Latin and this looks to me like it was run through Google Translate. The grammar is English, from what I saw, not Latin. (Not that I can help with that... I know just enough Latin that it doesn't look quite right.) What with that and the need to translate every single sentence, it seems... Clumsy, I guess. In a lesser fic I wouldn't care but you've done brilliantly with everything else so this long section seemed out of place. I mean, at this point I definitely don't expect you to go back and rework it, but I did want to let you know my thoughts.

Thanks for writing this. I'm really looking forward to the rest of the fic.
Badbonita chapter 23 . 7/19/2015
Really wonder about the epilogue but as it was you having fun *shrugs* It's your story to do with as you wish. Overall, although quite dark, it was excellent. Yes, you did warn us but you definitely had to spend extra for the copious blood and gore used *smirk*
TG28 chapter 22 . 4/17/2015
What a great story! I loved every word! I think it's better than JKR's books... I'd love to read more stories by this super-talented author in the future!
Abbey Whitlock chapter 23 . 3/10/2015
this is one of the 3 best FF stories I have ever ready, and I have read hundreds if not a Job. So unique.