Reviews for Servants of the Malleus Maleficarum
EnvyTheSnake chapter 1 . 3/27
Wonderful. Gorgeous. Original. Bravo.
cztelnik chapter 19 . 1/20
Poor wretched Bella, to think you've cursed the most precious gift there could be adds mountains of guilt to the punishment of suffering of it yourself.
cztelnik chapter 18 . 1/20
Lol, this chapter feels a bit like a bad French joke I've heard before ("How many Frenchman does it take to shingle a roof? Three, if you slice them thin enough.) No idea who to credit but found a copy on this site so that's a good enough citation for me. humor/articles/military_humor_complete_list_of_french_
cztelnik chapter 15 . 1/20
That was unexpected and interesting. Not a single Order member died! Cool because then between Charlie's story and Ron's idea they have a potential means to track and destroy more servants. Still, very surreal. The tea might help.
cztelnik chapter 14 . 1/20
This is a rather odd story but still really good kind of like a Picasso painting in words.
cztelnik chapter 13 . 1/20
There is a lot of drama but it is well written and very picturesque. I enjoy the dance between Hermione and Severus but a bit sad she was so transparent as to be hurt by Severus's dalliances. Hermione is so strong but her emotional flares suggests her feelings about Severus will never be a mystery. It is only the strength of his own emotions for her that keep their love and power remotely even. Hermione should have experiences of her own to compare, Severus attacking Victor and Graveston appears,,, slightly hypocritical.
cztelnik chapter 12 . 1/20
Sometimes it leads to greater fear, to simply state categorically how dreadful a punishment was or will be then attempt to describe the horror.
cztelnik chapter 10 . 1/20
Lol, I'm not a child. Harry's mantra is because he's just not realized Marvelo is just using it as a gentle taunt to distract him.
cztelnik chapter 7 . 1/5
Hey*waves hand in air* I'll be reading this again! ") I like how many different stories you write but all of them are passionate and colorful.
cztelnik chapter 6 . 1/5
Poor Harry!
cztelnik chapter 5 . 1/5
Well that was dramatic, definitely a way with words.
cztelnik chapter 4 . 1/5
The first crack in a very fun story that's all crack in a different way - Hermione being sent to her dorm without a wand? How will she protect herself?
cztelnik chapter 3 . 1/5
Panic unstable power and loneliness, not a good combination, nope nope nope.
cztelnik chapter 2 . 1/5
Hmm. Interesting. Wouldn't have expected Dumbledore to be taken by surprise by Severus but Snape is a very powerful wizard in his own right, even in canon doesn't he fly?
cztelnik chapter 1 . 1/5
Another lovely fic to read. The entertainment of Harry and Hermione...")