Reviews for Servants of the Malleus Maleficarum
pupzpride chapter 23 . 2/22
I don't know if you will actually see this review. But this story is amazing. I was so caught off guard with the whole story that I couldn't put it down. The chapter where The Mother first appears was so enthralling and captivating, I haven't been glued to a story as much as I have been with this one. And I thought I read an A/N where you said you weren't very good at writing a love scene...that's a lie. I actually teared up during the first time Harry and Tom made love. It was beautifully written and moving. I'll compare others to that for sure. I hope you write more stories. Please write more.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/15/2017
Great story
Eagle-Eyes chapter 23 . 9/30/2017
Good story

Keep writing as life allows
Phoenix Noir chapter 3 . 9/10/2017
This is my second time reading through this story, and I just love it.
Abbey Riddle chapter 3 . 8/17/2017
This is, by far, my favorite chapter of any story. It is just so well done.
Kris chapter 17 . 7/15/2017
Note: "Auror" is a magical policeman, and "aura" is an energy field or in some cases a type of visual halo. Aura is being used for both in this story and is confusing.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/14/2017
unless I wasn't paying attention before, did you describe what the servants are?
Guest chapter 5 . 6/14/2017
love it
Guest chapter 2 . 6/14/2017
I loved that
dawnraptor chapter 23 . 6/6/2017
A very strange fic, indeed. Very original, also. I couldn't stop til I had it finished, very compelling. But... there's a but. More than one, really. I'm not bothered by the subject, but I think a few people could have found you a little blasphemous. To take a prayer and change the wording is a little too much, IMHO. And I couldn't help to be a little unsatisfied cause there is a lot of slaughter but not a real fight. When the situation is dire Harry and Voldie can Always save the day, and if it isn't enough the goddess comes and all is good. I think a few more blocks on the road could make this fic even better. Sorry if I was a litthe blunt, but English is not my first Language and I don't know subtlety.
EnvyTheSnake chapter 1 . 3/27/2017
Wonderful. Gorgeous. Original. Bravo.
ntalcenent chapter 19 . 1/20/2017
Poor wretched Bella, to think you've cursed the most precious gift there could be adds mountains of guilt to the punishment of suffering of it yourself.
ntalcenent chapter 18 . 1/20/2017
Lol, this chapter feels a bit like a bad French joke I've heard before ("How many Frenchman does it take to shingle a roof? Three, if you slice them thin enough.) No idea who to credit but found a copy on this site so that's a good enough citation for me. humor/articles/military_humor_complete_list_of_french_