Reviews for Servants of the Malleus Maleficarum
Great story
Eagle-Eyes chapter 23 . 9/30
Good story

Keep writing as life allows
Phoenix Noir chapter 3 . 9/10
This is my second time reading through this story, and I just love it.
Abbey Whitlock chapter 3 . 8/17
This is, by far, my favorite chapter of any story. It is just so well done.
Kris chapter 17 . 7/15
Note: "Auror" is a magical policeman, and "aura" is an energy field or in some cases a type of visual halo. Aura is being used for both in this story and is confusing.
unless I wasn't paying attention before, did you describe what the servants are?
i know you said the twins and Bill, but Charlie stays with Bill
its patil, not patel
love it
I loved that
dawnraptor chapter 23 . 6/6
A very strange fic, indeed. Very original, also. I couldn't stop til I had it finished, very compelling. But... there's a but. More than one, really. I'm not bothered by the subject, but I think a few people could have found you a little blasphemous. To take a prayer and change the wording is a little too much, IMHO. And I couldn't help to be a little unsatisfied cause there is a lot of slaughter but not a real fight. When the situation is dire Harry and Voldie can Always save the day, and if it isn't enough the goddess comes and all is good. I think a few more blocks on the road could make this fic even better. Sorry if I was a litthe blunt, but English is not my first Language and I don't know subtlety.
EnvyTheSnake chapter 1 . 3/27
Wonderful. Gorgeous. Original. Bravo.
cztelnik chapter 19 . 1/20
Poor wretched Bella, to think you've cursed the most precious gift there could be adds mountains of guilt to the punishment of suffering of it yourself.
cztelnik chapter 18 . 1/20
Lol, this chapter feels a bit like a bad French joke I've heard before ("How many Frenchman does it take to shingle a roof? Three, if you slice them thin enough.) No idea who to credit but found a copy on this site so that's a good enough citation for me. humor/articles/military_humor_complete_list_of_french_
cztelnik chapter 15 . 1/20
That was unexpected and interesting. Not a single Order member died! Cool because then between Charlie's story and Ron's idea they have a potential means to track and destroy more servants. Still, very surreal. The tea might help.