Reviews for Goodnight
Itanohira chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Oh my god. Before I forget to say this, I just wanted say that those two last lines destroyed me. Ahhh, when I saw this as completed, I jad a feeling that the story would end this way... but nevertheless, this was good. Really good. I love how quickly things changed and went downhill, but at the same time, it didn't feel rushed - maybe like a zombie apocalypse? c: I love the story, and I've always wanted to find write one - but, ah, I probably never will. u w u

Antonio's and Lovino's relationship is so sweet - yet so strong - it held through a zombie apocalypse, after all. I think you did a great job of showing that! Okay, time for me to go to bed! Have a good night! (Or day!)
Burlesque Romantique chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Even though zombie stories are overused, I can't help but really like them, and there aren't a lot of well written ones for Hetalia so I'm really glad you wrote this. I can't say I wasn't surprised that this story was so sad, because it's zombies and those never end well, but that didn't stop me from feeling bad for both Lovino and Antonio.

Your writing is fantastic and I absolutely loved this, so I definitely look forward to anything else you write in the future.