Reviews for Howling with the Storm
RAGAnne chapter 64 . 8/20
So yeah, obviously I didn't read this story any slower than the last. Martha has always been an interesting character to me. I always wanted to like her more than I did. I eventually decided the problem was that I wasn't ready for another character to be romantically infatuated with the Doctor so soon after losing Rose. And she really was a great character so it wasn't fair to her at all but that's just the way it goes sometimes.
That being said, I love how you dealt with the whole thing in this universe. Martha could really shine as the awesome person she is, she and Rose were great friends, and we could all just enjoy (or at times despair over) the journey. The Master arc was heart wrenching and I worry that Rose may not be able to bounce back easily. But I'm hopeful that she and the Doctor will continue to find joy in their exploration of the universe and not just dwell on the pain. So great work and onwards I go!
firegirl956 chapter 27 . 8/5
Christ... In your Authors Note at the beginning, at first glance I thought it said "Rose was pregnant" and my heart like stopped JFC
arans chapter 64 . 8/5
the "what" heard 'round the world
this fic was so good tho honestly? i loved everyones character development and how rose and the doctor's relationship grew and came to be the sorta thing that'd be written in the stars - hes definitely better off here than he was in canon, and i gotta say im pretty happy that the master got what was coming to him in regards to everything he did. martha was great, and im really excited to see donna step in! crossing fingers that the doctor!donna meltdown and the metacrisis dont come to pass (as much as i love tentoo) :')

also hey five how ya doin
arans chapter 43 . 8/5
I THANK GOD FOR MARTHA JONES
arans chapter 31 . 8/4
OH MAN IM SO GLAD YOU CONTINUED THIS HERE
i found it on ao3 and tbh the family of blood arc is my fav and i was biting my nails bc i saw it hadnt been updated since this ch there
thank god someone posted the link in the comments bc i never woulda found it here
MomoPeachFlower chapter 64 . 7/27
Do you continue with this series? One, why is the fifth Doctor there, and 2, I was really looking forward to Donna. And Maybe even Mickey and Jackie coming back still. Although without rose on the other side, they may not. But Mickey and Martha are actually really cute couple... oh I don't know, I just really want more of this.
(Through all that, I was actually kinda hoping Rose would turn the Master good. She's more understanding than most, if anyone could it would be her. I read a story like that one, where she was the one traveling because the Doctor got sucked to the other side instead of her... but really, I hated the torture, but loved how she was able to get through to the Master, even if just a little)
Badwolf5647 chapter 57 . 7/16
You pompous bastard AHHHhHhHHJHh but at least the masters going to die a painful and horrible death the only reason I'm not that mad is because the year that never was will reverse it
Badwolf5647 chapter 45 . 7/15
The links aren't up there
UndeadOctopus chapter 40 . 5/22
I'm crying. That was beautiful and the perfect conclusion to the Doctor's little angst-fest.
UndeadOctopus chapter 34 . 5/22
I have never really liked the Human Nature/Family of Blood episodes, but I must say, out of all the rewrites I've read, yours has made it the most entertaining, while somehow being even more frustrating than the original(but not in a bad way).
Beware the Weeping Angels chapter 18 . 4/5
I really like this story and the one before it. I love when Rose is sent back to the beginning, and when she doesn't get trapped in the parallel world. I have only read up to The Lazarous Episode, so I can't say anything about after. Also, just to help spread the word, I am a new author and have two stories currently. They are called The Girl Who Didn't Wait, and Harry Potter and the War for Mutant Supremecy. Please Read, Review, Follow, all that good stuff. Obviously you don't have to, but it'd be nice, so...
Shadow Eclipse chapter 64 . 3/27
loved it
Eagle Hawke chapter 20 . 2/28
This is nice!
Eagle Hawke chapter 3 . 2/28
At "such an interesting trio" I knew Lance had already left. I wonder why the Doctor didn't see it.
Lyndsey chapter 49 . 2/23
Lol I got to Utopia and literally jumped up and down and shouted with glee.
2,156 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »