Reviews for Howling with the Storm
Rosie Vulpes chapter 44 . 4/17
I think I may have starting crying half way though Rose's story...and I am not entirely sure why, as I don't cry unless someone has died or been betrayed, or something along those lines.
Also once again, finally! They Bonded!
Rosie Vulpes chapter 43 . 4/17
Freaking finally! He realises how much she loves him!
Good job Martha, I think you finally knocked some sense in that thick skull of his.
Rosie Vulpes chapter 24 . 4/16
I agree with Tallulah, I would not like to go up against Rose in a fight.
Rosie Vulpes chapter 19 . 4/16
Uh Doctor, you were there, as was Rose, and it definitely did not end with a whimper.(Also that was some first date, Doctor. Usually there's dinner, a talk, before ending with a bang, not the other way around. But you're the Doctor so it's kind of expected)

Doctor, you have saving the world to do. You can admire Rose's legs later, when the life of you, Rose and Martha do not hang in the balance.
grenadedragon chapter 63 . 3/6
What are you doing to me?! I'm being... killed... by... WORDS! But I love it.
grenadedragon chapter 62 . 3/6
I cried... that was rare. *Single tear
grenadedragon chapter 40 . 3/5
I knew they'd gang up on him! And that last sentence... god that was adorable. Those two could make puppies sick. Plus, this was the first fanfiction that has made me want to cry... and I can't tell if i was happy or sad or... maybe both?
grenadedragon chapter 39 . 3/5
Yay! We're Americans, from one of the most hated countries in the world. Well, that just got depressing. Anyway, i love your writing and i LOVE this story (when I said writing I meant your style of writing). Anyway, i doubt you'll ever see this because it's been a few years since you posted anything so farewell.
grenadedragon chapter 38 . 3/5
I love Arthur Dent... and of course Martin Freeman.
grenadedragon chapter 36 . 3/5
Yes! I love this!
grenadedragon chapter 25 . 3/4
Honestly, i liked your version better. The only part i liked of the original was Martha saying that the Doctor would look at her and remember Rose. I was always a Ten/Rose shipper. When i went back and watched the series for a second (and third, fourth, fifth) time, i was also a Nine/Rose shipper. Then I just realized it was just Doctor/Rose no matter the carnation.
grenadedragon chapter 16 . 3/4
Yes! I KNEW it would be Rose that was kidnapped. Plus, it really bothered me that, in the original, Rose didn't get to be with Jack when hi died. They were more or less like brother and sister (mind you, with A LOT of flirting involved) and at least best friends. Yay for your story!
Pellaaearien chapter 64 . 2/27
Yaaaaay Time Crash!

But oh boy they are NOT ready for Voyage of the Damned holy moly. I hope they get some time.

I burst out laughing when you put in the lyrics for Love Don't Roam, I was literally JUST listening to that on repeat last night.

This was such a gorgeous, fantastic, terrifying, electric ride, and I don't even have the words to describe how I'm feeling right now. Just, thank you. I know I'm the crazy person who's reading the story and leaving the daft little reviews years and years after the thing's been wrapped but I had to let my appreciation be known.
Pellaaearien chapter 63 . 2/27
awww the babies... 3

The Doctor's come so far! Not even hesitating to remake the bond and everything. It might not be all smooth sailing from here out but it's true, they'll be all right, because they've got each other!
Pellaaearien chapter 61 . 2/27
I LOVE the idea of Rose haunting the Master. Damn straight she does.

Can't stay long, have to read the next chapter!
2,206 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »