Reviews for Out Of Time: Pleistocene Panic
RedStalkingDeath chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Loved it! :D
Sraya chapter 16 . 8/2/2013
What a truly wonderful story, I'm so glad you have finished it would have been a real crime if you hadn't
Sraya chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
This is such an original and clever idea...can't wait for more...
AKGMom chapter 16 . 2/25/2013
I don't know if you still get reviews on your stories, but I had to let you know how much I enjoyed this one! It is one of the few I've read that was totally original. Thanks! I'll be checking out your other work.
apocalypsefantasy chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Normally I don't review stories that were completely so long ago but I couldn't let that toilet analogy go with commenting on it. I mean come on a cosmic toilet that is genius and completely Buffyverse, best analogy ever.
DoodleLouse chapter 16 . 11/1/2008
Aw! This fic is *beyond* cute! _

Who would've thought Buffy and Ice Age would make such an ingenious combination? Not me that's for sure.

I also love the whole family theme to it, gave me warm fuzzies ;)
Miravisu chapter 16 . 8/2/2008
*grins from ear to ear*

That was so cute and funny at the same time!

Ice Age Buffy :D

The one thing that I'd remark on is Spike's sudden knowledge.. perhaps it had been better with him watching said Discovery stuff and contemplating the lives of prehistoric animals, when he was utterly bored, instead of doing the dictionary challenge?
tabs chapter 16 . 8/23/2007
aww...how I love happy endings!
Secret Slayer chapter 16 . 6/2/2007
when i started reading this i was doubtful. i mean where on earth did you get the idea to turn the scoobies into prehistoric animal thingys. but i really enjoyed it. a good job! it left me with a smile lol )
Kemurikat chapter 16 . 3/9/2007
Bravo!

I thought this story was a well-written, creative, wholesome, and very humorous adventure for Buffy and the rest of the gang. (witty dialogue as well)

Since most of the stories I normally stumble upon full of angst, depression, and violence, it's extremely refreshing to come across a story that's just...FUN!

And, regarding Spike's 127 year existence, I'm sure this vamp's smart enough to remember a few things. Given William's old persona, he was definitely provided a fine education (compared to Liam) and also moved with the times when he became Spike. (and yeah, who's to say he didn't watch the Discovery channel on tv?)

As for the songs, I say they were a cute touch. The songs fit the story. With Spike's knowledge of pop culture and his babysitting Dawn on occasion, heck, why not? And as twisted as Dru was, she did have a strange fixation with dolls and children. (I can see her having a large collection of children's paraphernalia if she settled down somewhere long enough to have one)

Most importantly, I enjoyed how this story centered on FAMILY.

I actually secretly crave stories where everyone in the Buffy-verse just...gets along! (hey, blame the eternal romantic and idealist in me!)
Chashak chapter 16 . 8/18/2006
Bloody fantastic! Hillarious how you've written Anya. Fluffy too but I loved the parts about Anya the most. Supurb.
rustyroxie chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Thanks for finishing sweetie!
Roxydesigns chapter 16 . 3/26/2006
Aw I loved this story! It was so sweet and also really vivid, like I was actually seeing a bunch of giants cats and a mammoth and stuff walk through a big field and ...yeah...Great story! Keep up the good work!
SNN chapter 16 . 3/18/2006
-squeals like there's no tomorrow- I LOVE this! I love it, I love it, I love it! Wow! That was awesome ALL the way through! Songs didn't bother me a bit! I love it! Wow, I wish I could use my usual phrase (PMRN&KOP!), but alas, the story is complete! Me loved it!

Shannon

PS: Keep on writing, girl! You got some *skills*!
Son Of Evil chapter 16 . 3/7/2006
Hey, thanks for letting me know. I really enjoyed reading. Saw the review I did years ago, made me laugh, Anyway, good story. I like it now as much as I did then