Reviews for Hinder
Guest chapter 9 . 2/15/2016
Bella is really a twisted creepy piece of shit. Your version of her is really quite disgusting.
Then again no version of her is really any good.
harryloveshermione-16 chapter 9 . 10/20/2015
I just found this story and am loving it. I hope you have intentions of continuing.
nefftys chapter 9 . 2/15/2014
Hey you really should continue with this.!
Mrsgee chapter 9 . 10/20/2013
Haven't reviewed on here yet, but I LOVE this story! Can't wait to read more :)
lili chapter 9 . 8/30/2013
Just discovered your awesome story and i can't wait for an update ! )
PinkAnnaBanana chapter 9 . 8/31/2013
Okay I have started this once, and I don't know why I didn't follow to began with. I am absolutely love this story. Great Chapters! I can't wait to see what goes down in the next chapter. I really like the idea of them all going to school together almost like a regular high school drama. Keep up the great work.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/29/2013
Great story pls write more
jharv241 chapter 9 . 8/27/2013
Let's hope it comes next and not Edward blocking again! Awesome chapter and story. Looking forward to the next update.
jharv241 chapter 8 . 8/26/2013
That's right Bella enjoy your life! Awesome chapter her and Jake need to do better to hide what they are doing.
jharv241 chapter 7 . 8/26/2013
That's right Jake make her want more! Awesome chapter and Edward is still up to his cockblocker ways.
jharv241 chapter 6 . 8/26/2013
Of course Edward would be the cockblocker! Awesome chapter!
jharv241 chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
We will see how that pans out for Bella! Awesome chapter.
jharv241 chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
Awesome chapter! I love this story. The way they can't stay away from each other is great! And their little subliminal messages back and forth...love it!
jharv241 chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
Excellent chapter. I love your Jacob so far he is not a wimp. Well looks like Bella may get away with it, only we know that will probably not happen. I'm looking forward to it.
jharv241 chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
Okay I'm hooked! Excellent story line I can't wait to read what's going to happen next. I love stories like this.