Reviews for Love is Blind (A Danisnotonfire Fanfiction)
Mash27 chapter 21 . 12/3/2013
This is so good I'm fucking crying. Never let anyone say this is bad cause I can hardly type from the tears. Write more because you are amazing. Thank you for this.
Imagine Nariese the Dragon chapter 24 . 11/3/2013
I am dying. You are amazing, I can't even -
*waaaahaaahaaa :'(*
- Nymphie
Imagine Nariese the Dragon chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
Yes, because Temple Run came out 14 years ago -_-
I do love the story though...
Doveflight chapter 24 . 8/22/2013
This is really sad... but its a nice add on. I rather have had this in the story, not a deleted scene.
Doveflight chapter 23 . 8/22/2013
Sweet ending and funny with Allison. Is it odd I prefer the sadder ending though? It seems better write out, more emotional, and somehow more realistic.
Doveflight chapter 22 . 8/22/2013
Before I read the happier ending I wanted to post. That ending made me cry, this story was so good and so emotional and I didn't expect that ending. Somehow I thought that she would come back, just like Dan had. then Dan killing himself (to kill the mood there, I almost typed herself by accident :p). This was a great story and I defently am favoriting it. I'm going to check out the sequel, maybe read it maybe not. Depends on the plot. now onto the alternate ending.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/13/2013
I think I prefer the second ending greatly to the original. I might just charge you for the top I think I ruined crying my eyes out there ; ) But seriously, I've really enjoyed reading this and I think that if nursing doesn't work out for you, you might be a very talented writer!
adcgreengirl22 chapter 23 . 8/9/2013
I AM IGNORING THE CRUSHING PAIN IN MY HEART BECAUSE I HAVE NOW VONCLUDED THAT THE ALTERNATE ENDING IS CANON AND THE ORIGINAL ENDING WAS A SCARY DREAM THAT DAN AND PHIL HAD. Thank you, goodbye. This has been a Love is Blind Public Service Announcement.
Midnight4568 chapter 23 . 8/5/2013
YES! YESSSSSSSS :'D THANK YOU FOR WRITING A HAPPY ENDING!
Kaylieward chapter 23 . 8/1/2013
YAYYY. They didn't die (:
Kaylieward chapter 22 . 7/29/2013
U WATCH SUPERNATURAL. HOLY MOTHER OF GOD. DEAN
Midnight4568 chapter 22 . 7/29/2013
Hehe, I'm taking being a "lovely placenta cookie of delight" as a compliment.

YAY A SEQUEL! BUT BOO BECAUSE NO DAN OR LIA! D':

Lol nice, "Group Therapy for Youtubers."

O_O Phil and horror fic in the same sentence...

YES PLEASE BONUS CHAPTER AND ALTERNATE ENDING! YES YES YES.

Haha, you can be in the Guinness World Record book near Phil's coin stacking record!

Ahem, the Valentines Video was UPLOADED to youtube in February of 2010. That was way before Dan had a fraction of a million subscribers. It was uploaded to Phil's side channel, LessAmazingPhil, which had even less subscribers since it was a side blog. The Phan Directory tumblr (which is incredibly accurate, I've checked) says that when Phil uploaded the video on private (link-only) to his side channel, it was when Dan was away in India with his family on holiday. Phil couldn't email a video to Dan because video files are too big to send through email, so emailing him a link to a private video would be the only way to send a file like that. Youtube had a pretty secure private-video system up until the middle of 2010 when a bunch of private videos became unprivate, and the Valentines Video was one of them. A phew Danosaurs/Phillions downloaded the video for safekeeping. Phil was able to private the video again, still on his side channel. Then apparently in 2012 someone who downloaded the Valentines Video "leaked" it and didn't explain what Dan and Phil said about it being a "prank."

that paragraph was pretty much me summarizing this post on tumblr: vdayvid

Can't wait for your future fics!
Emotional Llama chapter 21 . 7/28/2013
I cried. I did. Seriously. I never thought reading something would get me so upset. Brilliant story. :'(
Talie chapter 20 . 7/28/2013
How dare you kill Lia! oh god it's so sad, why would you, omigod why couldn't it be a happily ever after! :'( all this time you knew she was going to die omigod i hate sad endings. Why? Why did you write it like this?
Featherflight100698 chapter 21 . 7/28/2013
Oh my god, I'm crying. I never really review on fanfics, but this one was truly amazing and heart-wrenching. When I read the summary, I never expected to grow as attached to the characters (Lia, especially) as I did. Well done, really. Well done.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »