Reviews for Hours Passing Like Minutes
Guest chapter 2 . 8/30/2014
Plz plz plz PLZ update cuz this is so good! ; A ; I can't wait for the next chapter - u -
Cirruz The Night Elf chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
Will you update soon? Please? I love this story. *A*
Guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
Btw I'm the same person as minutes ago, I really enjoyed this chapter so I don't know why you're ashamed of it, it's fabulous :D

I know this must sound sadistic but I actually want Rin to kick Haru out but Haru faints before he can get home and Rin feels guilty and worried /not that he'd ever admit it lol/ and goes to look for him then finds him passed out on the ground! But that probably won't happen ;_;
Guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
Please continue this, I read it when you first uploaded it and since then I've kept coming back to read it time after time because it is just so good, I really wish you would update it I'm anticipating it so badly! I really love both chapters and it would make my day if you were to update!
0000010 chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
Not sure why you're ashamed of this when it was such an enjoyable read. Keep up the good work!
BlacKaZeBlue chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
THIS IS SO GOOD!

I HOPE YOU PLAN ON CONTINUING!:)
Alice chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
I love your story! Please update soon! :)
the-l0llip0p chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
why are you ashamed of this? this chapter didn't disappoint me at all! i'm happy it finally got updated and also I liked the chapter! I dont know if you'll continue this fanfic or not but either way I still like the fi
KARASU25 chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
I liked this one! Rin caring for Haru is so cute. I like how Haru is still dizzy and sick and even then he still thinks about how he wants to patch things up with Rin. That bit about High Speed! was great also! Although in the past Haru ended up in the hospital, I kinda want him to worsen here too, just to put even more worry and drama on Rin lol His concern is endearing. Please update when you can!
tisithefrenchiestfry chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
This chapter was still pretty good the end to me was kinda derpy but didn't really lower the quality and I'd really like to see this have a proper end so please continue.
Reviwerwhatever chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
Hey hey hey! Don't get yourself down, that was a really good chapter! I figure rule of thumb, anything that can invoke strong emotion is a great piece of writing. THIS my friend did so- (ow my chest still kinda hurts no Rin don't be mean to Haru- Q.Q) and I can't wait to read what comes next

Keep writing dear, you're doing really well
Signed,
A reader of many of your fanfics and just many in general
HoneyCaramelSwirl chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
What? How is this chapter not good? It flows and progresses nicely! Please update soon! :D
iMakeMistakes chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
I love the way you write in all your fics :D

I'm actually really intrigued, and I'm wondering where you'll go with this. It's so different from The Kings Servant. Update soon :)
Devil's Apples chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
I have now been sucked into this fic. Continue, please, pie-chan.
HoneyCaramelSwirl chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Are you going to continue this..? D: Please do!