Reviews for Politics of the Heart
Yes! Great chapter, almost missed this one.
Keep up the great work!
Free-Spirited Dreamer chapter 15 . 3/24
OMG, I love, love, loved this chapter! This is officially my favorite chapter so far. It was perfection. I can't wait for the next update. Well done, and keep up the amazing work :)
Free-Spirited Dreamer chapter 14 . 3/23
So happy you updated, though I do wish it were a little bit longer. Other than that, great chapter, and I hope Sokka will find happiness in the later chapters.
Free-Spirited Dreamer chapter 13 . 11/20/2016
Yay, new update! And so worth the wait too. I really enjoyed the part with Sokka and his niece and nephew, and I thought the ending had an interesting turn. I certainly look forward to what will happen next with team avatar reunited again. As always, keep up the great work :)
foxtrotsnotepad chapter 13 . 11/19/2016
This was a good chapter, eagerly await the next
DeclanTheMetaphysicalBanana chapter 12 . 5/21/2016
This is a great story - and I sincerely hope it's not dead. Keep up the good work!
Free-Spirited Dreamer chapter 12 . 10/24/2015
I am so glad you updated! I was so looking forward to this chapter, and I'm happy to say you didn't disappoint. I can't wait to see what Toph will decide to do, whether she'll stay in Republic City or return home. As always keep up the excellent work :)
REDEADED chapter 12 . 10/23/2015
I am so glad you updated! Another interesting chapter I can't wait for more!

-Ed
REDEADED chapter 11 . 9/10/2015
Really great story please continue it!

-Ed
CrazyChikki chapter 11 . 8/5/2015
Soooo goood * ! Love this! This chapter so intense, you had me on the edge of my seat! Katara's definitely got a scary side and i would DEFINITELY not want to be on it.

I have no idea why but i was like almost 100% positive that Lin would've ended up being kidnapped during Zuko's assasination. Idk why i was just like 'it's totally gonna happen' and then i was waiting for it ... and it didn't happen ahaahahaha :") Ohwell.

Still definitely a favourite on my list can't wait till you update again! :)
Free-Spirited Dreamer chapter 11 . 8/3/2015
Wow, I'm super excited for the next chapter, especially now that the whole gang will be together. Keep it up :)
Willoh1901 chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
This story's going great so far, Keep it up! Love the toko hints!
inthehood chapter 10 . 7/4/2015
Politics - finally! Well actually this story is well written, its a plot I have not read several times before on this page - so Im staying tuned.
Free-Spirited Dreamer chapter 10 . 6/15/2015
I'm so glad you updated! Aw, poor Sokka, he's jealous of Toph and Zuko's relationship. Hopefully things were turn out better for him later on, since it's obvious he has feelings for her. And oh my God, they're going after Aang's family! I'm even more anxious for the next chapter. Keep up the great work :)
CrazyChikki chapter 9 . 5/21/2015
Omgosh i love this story soo much! I can't wait to see what's gonna happen between Zuko and Toph. Sokka sees that 'look', i just hope it doesnt interfere with any Tokka business _ _ . Update soon i cant wait for the next chapter!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »