Reviews for A Childhood Love Story
Guest chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
Hokage.
Coolestbee chapter 13 . 10/25/2013
Minato's such a wimp. Can't even fly ova a barbed fence. N wats wit d posters? Its 2 early n a wimp can't b hokage. I lyk it. Update soon.
Coolestbee chapter 11 . 8/26/2013
Really? Who knew minato was such a wimp n a girly-girl when he was young. Kushina sure straightened him out. Gud job. Update soon.
coolestbee chapter 10 . 8/15/2013
Kushina is so hard 2 impress. Minato has got his work cut out 4 him. Luvly. Update.
coolestb chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
Damn u. Y haven't u updated? U r kipin me waitin 4 dis amazin story. Update soon
Izaranna chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
What happened?! And also, I'm pretty sure her name is 'Mikoto'. Not sure if it was just a typo or not...
The ending was classic Kushina though XD
Izaranna chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
That's so adorable! SQUEE Minato is just too cute in this one! But I'm not sure the hokage would bother with school in-fighting when he has to run the entire village. I'm pretty sure the Head of the School would though. Just thought I'd point that out. 'I just threw my whole life away!' d'awwwww!
Izaranna chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
'You're not gonna help me'. That line makes me feel so sad...
Izaranna chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
Awwww...poor Minato! 'Jiraiya' was the only spelling mistake I spotted in this chapter, so yeah, AWESOME!
Izaranna chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
I like Kushina's point of view and the whole 'I'm pregnant with the foxes' baby' thing was hilarious! There are a few minor spelling mistakes though like 'immediately', reminiscing not 'remancing' and it's 'Uzumaki'. But otherwise, nice chapter! :)
Izaranna chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Great start, but just a few things I need to point out. 1. 'Hokage' not 'hockage'. and 2. 'sensei' not 'sensi'. Other than that, it's nice to see a MinaKushi fic with Minato being more like Naruto than usual. Don't see that a lot!
U. Icha-chan chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
First, the right name is Mikoto. Not Mikato. I just want to tell you about that. Okey, last words, Do your best to finish this fanfic. I know you will. Don't make me disappointed. If you don't finish this story, I'll beat you into pulp. Do you understand? Keep going. I'll wait for the next chapter. Bye
E3-FantasyandReality chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
Interesting story you have here ;) It is well-written but really short. All in all I liked the story. So keep it up!

Also thank you so much for reviewing my one-shot Deeper Meaning. That meant a lot! Thanks .

Keep on writinng!
U. Icha-chan chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
Just continue it! Okey? I know you will do your best to finish this fanfiction. I believe it! :)
MnC21 chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
Eeh? This is still the same chapter as the previous, right? Only this is in Kushina POV, yet I feel there are many difference.
Other than that and spelling error, this story is easy to understand. Keep on writing.
Sincerely,