Reviews for The Taming of John Watson: Deleted Scenes
Colelockian chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Nope nope. nope. nope. nope! This was a certain kind of crazy that is both intriguing and disturbing at the same time! I am a little ashamed of saying I really liked reading this. It was Moriarty's special insanity and it was spot on! I am a Johnlock writer so this broke my heart in a awful but good way!Thank you!
rubie chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Ok soooo these two guys really need to have their story told! It's just such a cruel thing to leave them this way! Now I read the actual story and I could feel how conflicted Sherlock was and it was soooo real and amazing. And yeah you're just an amazing writer but then again you probably knew that already;)
Shadowfire RavenPheonix chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Love it! Love that you set this up so we can have all those sinful indulgences those of us who are just a bit... Cruel, couldn't help but fantasies about. Even as we hoped they wouldn't happen and risk ruining the Johnlock love story...

Are you taking any request for scenes cause, god knows, you had me squirming for some very naught situations through out the main tale...
JK-Quinn chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I desperately want to see a submissive Sherlock. Drugs, anyone?

Love this tho
Nerveland chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Oh this is embarrassing, I wrote the review for the delete scene but I end up writing in the Hannibal fic :(
I'm such a mess and I shouldn't read two fics at the same time.
I already review this one, so now I'm going to talk about the Hannibal. It was amazing :) I knew I wasn't the only one shipping these two. This one was my first time reading an hannigram, by the way.
Again I'm sorry for confusing the reviews.
k chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Very sexy indeed! But I'm smarting to miss John and Sherlock together again and maybe change things up a bit like.. John being the dominate one too :p
MrsCumberbatch chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
"Well, Jesus," Jim chuckled into the silence. "Why didn't you ever tell me you were such a marvelous fuck? It really is a shame I'm going to have to kill you one day."

"You could always let me live."

"True. But that would make the game rather pointless, wouldn't it?"

"I suppose it would."

"Would you like a shower?"

"Perhaps later."

HAHAHHAHA. Well... It was good, as always, but when it isn't with John... it's weird. But I loved it and I cna't wait to rad more :)
Well done and thanks for sharing!
Feferi chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Aww yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaah. ;DDD
I'm Nova chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Thank you for disclosing. I understand why you didn't fit this in the Taming, and concur with the choice, but...thank you. :-)
RussianWolf7 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Ohhh yes.

God. Sherlock. The way he talks with such absolute surety. Not even dominance exactly, just fact.

And for Moriarty to give that piece of himself, even if he couldn't exactly help it...

Fuck, I want to be both of them.

Roxie221B chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Well hot damn. You almost make me want to Ship this. It 'twas so good. :) I can't wait for what lovely smut you have next. *giggles*
ButterscotchCandybatch chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
OOoh, yes! Very nice! I knew you could do it - Sherlock owns Jim, even as his prisoner. Now I need the matching Johnstrade scene so the boys are even, then they can forgive each other and live happily ever after...
MytimelordnameisTheShipper chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Amazing. I just love your smut. I missed it. But now it is here, and it is glorious. Thank you for your lovely smut.
flamethrowerqueen chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Holy friggin' HELL that was amazing. I am continally stunned by how well you write power plays. I'm happy that this didn't make it into the final cut because we didn't want all the ensuing Johnlock angst, but I am so happy to have read it here. I feel like together, we just plunged into the depths of the insanity of the human condition. 3