Reviews for Cursed Alchemist
DWL chapter 12 . 8/24
This stiry was amazing! One of the best fma crossovers to ever exist! thank you so much for writing and actually finishing this stiry, it was an amazing experience :3.
TheAmbitiousWriter chapter 17 . 4/9
So good! This actually made me cry! You are a brilliant writer, with just the right amounts of humour and emotion! Thank you so much for writing this, I love it!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/24/2015
It's over 'snif' waaaaaa! thank you so much.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/24/2015
Yeah. American characters don't die... except for jet. Waaaaaaaaaaa!
Suicide Forest chapter 17 . 8/15/2015
LOL how adorable! I love this! BIGGEST FAN, RIGHT HERE!
nightcrawler247 chapter 17 . 12/17/2014
no that can't be the end! can't you continue it! like Aang accidentally got sucked in with him or... it didn't work at all or even him gaining bending! just please don't end it there it's to good
ElizabethBathog chapter 17 . 9/12/2014
Love it! Good work! :D
ElizabethBathog chapter 16 . 9/12/2014
LOL! This chapter made me laugh so loud that my neighbors must have heard me! Good work! XD
Now i will continue to read! :D
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 3 . 6/14/2014
nuuuu
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
LAWL, I can only imagine how this will turn out before I read the next chapter! XD
TheHauntedKeyboard chapter 17 . 3/20/2014
so sad he had to leave them but it's for the best! great story! Sniff ;)
TheHauntedKeyboard chapter 6 . 3/20/2014
I like your story but you might want to check the fma story a bit more for facts on connecting automail, it seems to me that you have to tighten some screw or something t do it. When Granny and Winry did it they had to do that and it seemed Ed wasn't able to put in the automail himself
Complexitea chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
Aww! Super sweet ending. Thanks for sharing this story with me!
Naosj chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
This lacks atmosphere control. It's like you are trying to smash together the darker elements of FMA with its comedy in one hodgepodged series of paragraphs and in the end all you have is an inordinate amount of uncomfortable awkwardness for the readers and the characters within the story.
Aero-Pirate chapter 17 . 11/14/2013
Best FMA/avatar I've read! Was hoping to see Ed react to aang's giant fire octopus at the end, but oh well. Great story!