Reviews for Cursed Alchemist
spize666 chapter 17 . 3/20
so sad he had to leave them but it's for the best! great story! Sniff ;)
spize666 chapter 6 . 3/20
I like your story but you might want to check the fma story a bit more for facts on connecting automail, it seems to me that you have to tighten some screw or something t do it. When Granny and Winry did it they had to do that and it seemed Ed wasn't able to put in the automail himself
Anime0taku chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
Aww! Super sweet ending. Thanks for sharing this story with me!
Naosj chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
This lacks atmosphere control. It's like you are trying to smash together the darker elements of FMA with its comedy in one hodgepodged series of paragraphs and in the end all you have is an inordinate amount of uncomfortable awkwardness for the readers and the characters within the story.
Aero-Pirate chapter 17 . 11/14/2013
Best FMA/avatar I've read! Was hoping to see Ed react to aang's giant fire octopus at the end, but oh well. Great story!
Mcat9905 chapter 17 . 9/10/2013
I liked this a lot. Some of the action scenes seemed a bit rushed, especially that last one (suddenly they would just be somewhere else... Like a huge amount of time never took place) but other than that you were very good with te characters. I liked the spin you put on Ed a lot:)
thejayfeatherluver chapter 17 . 9/7/2013
loved it
KeyStar11 chapter 17 . 8/29/2013
WHOOP
I finished this eating ramen with chopsticks
My life is complete
AkumanoshippoNiamh chapter 17 . 8/29/2013
Bravo my friend, bravo. I feel myself tearing up, it's like what watching a child going to college, I'm so proud of them but don't want them to leave -does that make sense. This was a brilliant story and I'm glad to have clicked into it. I did an inhuman squeal when Ed said 'I'm just a cursed alchemist, after all' I love it when the title is mentioned in the book or movie. Can't wait until you start updating your other story (YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER).

Goodbye my friend for now *wipes away tears* goodbye
Princess Unikitty chapter 17 . 8/29/2013
great story.
fangirl2013 chapter 17 . 8/29/2013
This was an awsome sltory! Perfect!
DreamweaverAki chapter 17 . 8/29/2013
Okay, this chapter was amazing! I'm really sad that it's over, but also content with the way it ended. Now for the next story!
a Mysterious Illusion chapter 17 . 8/28/2013
*sniff* That...was a beautiful ending. I'm bad with endings, and a lot of other people are too, but you did a GREAT job.

I show now take the risk of favoriting you as an author, because you're just awesome that way. XD
fangirl2013 chapter 16 . 8/23/2013
Funny as ever! Whats Pms?
Matthew42 chapter 16 . 8/23/2013