Reviews for Cursed Alchemist
J flood chapter 7 . 5/5
so far I like your story but there is one thing you can do to help improve your writing and catch spelling errors and stuff like that get yourself some software that can convert text to speech and listen to what your typing with that this will give you the added benefit of hearing your story from your readers point of view and you will be able to find areas where you either misspelled or actually leave words out that should be there I am enjoying your story and Hope to continue to enjoy it.
Glory-Gloria chapter 2 . 5/2
Every chapter of this crossover feels so awkward. It feels like i need to stop reading in the 2nd chapter cause of it. Also think how the characters think on situations like this. Ed acts so irrational, that's not like him. I would recommend to show a chapter to a friend or family member before posting it. That should fix some part of the problem.
robin.kulha chapter 17 . 1/26
Soo hey :)
After reading it I wanted to write a short comment, not only about the style but also the story:

The writer has a good style of writing which made it good to read. The story was interesting but unfortunately only because of the fact that the story of Avatar was mainly copied except of the beginning and the end which I think made it a bit boring as there was nothing new. That Ed was with the team Avatar didn't really made any difference. :/

But I'm sure that someone how don't know Avatar yet would really enjoy reading this story. :)
jadeblackheart4 chapter 17 . 11/29/2016
i loved this so much! thank you!
Layperson chapter 4 . 10/11/2016
throughout the story, ed is always acting irrational. I think this is a self insert story. Stupid cunt author.
Taranodongirl1 chapter 16 . 10/7/2016
Reviewing for chapter 17
Please make a sequel
Guest chapter 17 . 10/3/2016
I love this. It's so sweet and sad and beautifully written. Thank you for writing it.
Taranodongirl1 chapter 17 . 9/27/2016
please oh please continue
DWL chapter 12 . 8/24/2016
This stiry was amazing! One of the best fma crossovers to ever exist! thank you so much for writing and actually finishing this stiry, it was an amazing experience :3.
TheAmbitiousWriter chapter 17 . 4/9/2016
So good! This actually made me cry! You are a brilliant writer, with just the right amounts of humour and emotion! Thank you so much for writing this, I love it!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/24/2015
It's over 'snif' waaaaaa! thank you so much.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/24/2015
Yeah. American characters don't die... except for jet. Waaaaaaaaaaa!
Suicide Forest chapter 17 . 8/15/2015
LOL how adorable! I love this! BIGGEST FAN, RIGHT HERE!
nightcrawler247 chapter 17 . 12/17/2014
no that can't be the end! can't you continue it! like Aang accidentally got sucked in with him or... it didn't work at all or even him gaining bending! just please don't end it there it's to good
ElizabethBathog chapter 17 . 9/12/2014