Reviews for Prisms of No Color
PSW chapter 16 . 6/24/2019
Very entertaining story! I enjoyed, thx for writing. :-)
Mlle. Wilhemina Wonka chapter 16 . 9/28/2018
This story was absolutely delightful! The pacing, the plot, your characterization is spot on. This could easily have been an actual episode. And such a cozy ending that made me tear up a bit. Excellent!

(Side note: I found this story from a Google search, trying to remember what the name of my old favorite song off of my old favorite Monkees album was...that was a neat motif!)
Amydiddle chapter 16 . 1/11/2015
Aw, so cute, fluffy endings 3
Amydiddle chapter 15 . 1/11/2015
I as going to make a funny comment on how that saying would soon become two's least favorite when he heard three had picked it up but my mind is too focused on, SHIT JAMIE CANT SWIM...and that no one can swim in a flash flood moving that fast
Amydiddle chapter 9 . 1/11/2015
Salamander you little shit.
Amydiddle chapter 4 . 1/11/2015
Doctor should just have a list of rules on the wall about adventuring with him in the TARDIS with number one being

DONT SAY IT CANT GET WORSE, BECAUSE IT WILL
Kirarakim chapter 16 . 3/22/2014
Wonderful ending, and I like how you left it open for Salamander to return. You wrote the Jamie/Doctor/Zoe trio perfectly. And line about the Doctor finding a way back to them no matter how long it would take made me tear up a bit...I do believe.

I am definitely looking forward to more Doctor Who fics from you, although I have a few I haven't read yet to enjoy I hope there will be another new one to enjoy. At the very least I like to read it while you are writing them so I can be "tortured" by your perfect cliffhangers.
TardisCoreST chapter 16 . 3/19/2014
It's such a great story! Funny and dynamic, and elaborate, and just one of the best! Couldn't stop until I read all of it.
I really love the way you describe the mutual affection of the three of them. And the cliffhanger is the great idea! It's great that you leave an open door for Salamander. He's a very good antagonist, it's a shame that we have seen him only once in the series.
And the way Jamie talks! It was just brilliant! Completely blew up my brain, but still it was brilliant.
Thank you very much for this. And all that tiny nice details such as 3d Doctor catchphrase.
Would you mind if I translate your fic in Russian and publish it in my blog? With the link to your page, of course. I'm sure Russian fans will enjoy it as much as I do. :)
The Wild Wild Whovian chapter 16 . 3/18/2014
Oh, that was lovely! And I liked how Jamie's final predicament actually resolved his other problem!

You write Two & company so well!
Elionu chapter 16 . 3/17/2014
What a lovely ending
Rurouni Scribe8 chapter 16 . 3/16/2014
I did indeed enjoy this delightful tale. I can't wait to see more of your work.
Aragonite chapter 16 . 3/16/2014
Yayyyy!
And the page is left open for Salamander...!
Oh, boy.
What a great chapter. I need to sit and think about it for a bit!
FoxGlade chapter 16 . 3/16/2014
This was great - i love the interaction between all three of them. thanks for writing :)
Lucillia chapter 16 . 3/16/2014
That was a good story. Sad to see it end, but all good things must.
IamInactive chapter 16 . 3/16/2014
Aww, so sweet, I love the end. And I also am glad to see more of your poikilothermic theory, as I think it's quite interesting. Good job, and I look forward to the next :)