Reviews for Nothing Burns Like The Cold
shesBLAZING chapter 7 . 9/21/2014
Good grief, the "I Do"/wedding rewrite just made my entire day. While Brittana smut is always a good thing, I'm especially glad you wrote it for this episode. Really well done!
I also enjoyed the whole fic overall. Even though I really can't stand Sam, I appreciated your trying to take a more "realistic" approach to the whole love triangle situation presented on the show (up to "Diva"). The tension built up nicely, the resolution made sense, and the final scenes (with Brittany at Santana's bedside thinking about their future and, later, showing her their plane tickets to New York) were just perfect.
weeoil chapter 7 . 8/13/2014
This story Is deffo one of the best angst I've ever read. Good job.
gagabylm chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Hi, just stopped by to say that I'm rereading this fic... Really missed the feels it gave me. I wish you had written that sequence but even if you didn't, I am so willing to read anything you write for Brittana. If you do that again I'll be here :)
MandeuxHol chapter 7 . 5/23/2014
This is soo awesome!So so much better than glee's version, btw! In every scenario possible, you choose a blizzard, why? Just curious, cause you did a great job here, everything made sense even if they had suffer a lot physically!Thanks for sharing!1
Fruith chapter 7 . 4/2/2014
Wow. Thank you for this! And I agree that this is how should Brittana season four got back and how the I Do episode went down. Brittana is End Game, always was and always will! :)
Fruith chapter 5 . 4/2/2014
This chapter really broke my heart! I just can't imagine the pain Santana went through emotionally and physically when Britt pushed her away. Ugh! I just can't. Off to next chapter! You are great author! It's my first to read one of your stories and You really got me! :)
gleeeeeeeek89 chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
I reread this all! And I went through all the emotions! Now I can't stop smiling! :D
Lauren H 91 chapter 7 . 3/4/2014
I started reading this when you first posted it and it I don't think I was following you so I didn't know it was updated so frequently but this was an amazing story! They literally fought for their lives and for each other and yeah it was definitely dramatic but every story has some drama and you did a great job handling this. You also did a great job with this last chapter so don't sell yourself short! I'm looking forward to reading more of your new stories as well!
M206 chapter 7 . 1/24/2014
SO hot and SO sweet! Awesome job:)
gleeeeeeeek89 chapter 7 . 1/24/2014
So I read this just now...all of it! Took me like 2 hours. It was amazing! I cried, I laughed, I though "damn that's hot", I wanted to punch Brittany, I wanted to kill Sam, I wanted to help Santana... My emotions were everywhere! But this was amazing regardless of the Bram. Do I like that ship? Heck nah. I think Sam is overrated and so is the actor. His hair, man. It looks like he hasn't showered in weeks and it makes him look older and gross. HAHAHAHA
BrittanaLove93 chapter 7 . 1/18/2014
It's been years since the last time you update, but in so happy with this. They deserve to be happy together.. Hope you'll write lot more stories. I'm your fan from now on :)
BrittzTana chapter 7 . 1/16/2014
ASDFHSKSLOWKXKSKWNSNZ perfect ending to the perfect story from a perfect author. Not much else to say but I hope you continuing writing.
mel-kung chapter 7 . 1/16/2014
OMG I LOVED IT!
Brittana-Forever-LOVE chapter 7 . 1/16/2014
youre back! that update was amazing. loved it!
LoveSongNR chapter 7 . 1/15/2014
You made my day. Thank god you're back haha thank god we had one of the best writers back.

Amazing as always, and don't worry your awesome writing smut stuff too ;)