Reviews for Nothing Burns Like The Cold
Fruith chapter 7 . 4/2
Wow. Thank you for this! And I agree that this is how should Brittana season four got back and how the I Do episode went down. Brittana is End Game, always was and always will! :)
Fruith chapter 5 . 4/2
This chapter really broke my heart! I just can't imagine the pain Santana went through emotionally and physically when Britt pushed her away. Ugh! I just can't. Off to next chapter! You are great author! It's my first to read one of your stories and You really got me! :)
gleeeeeeeek89 chapter 1 . 3/13
I reread this all! And I went through all the emotions! Now I can't stop smiling! :D
Lauren H 91 chapter 7 . 3/4
I started reading this when you first posted it and it I don't think I was following you so I didn't know it was updated so frequently but this was an amazing story! They literally fought for their lives and for each other and yeah it was definitely dramatic but every story has some drama and you did a great job handling this. You also did a great job with this last chapter so don't sell yourself short! I'm looking forward to reading more of your new stories as well!
M206 chapter 7 . 1/24
SO hot and SO sweet! Awesome job:)
gleeeeeeeek89 chapter 7 . 1/24
So I read this just now...all of it! Took me like 2 hours. It was amazing! I cried, I laughed, I though "damn that's hot", I wanted to punch Brittany, I wanted to kill Sam, I wanted to help Santana... My emotions were everywhere! But this was amazing regardless of the Bram. Do I like that ship? Heck nah. I think Sam is overrated and so is the actor. His hair, man. It looks like he hasn't showered in weeks and it makes him look older and gross. HAHAHAHA
BrittanaLove93 chapter 7 . 1/18
It's been years since the last time you update, but in so happy with this. They deserve to be happy together.. Hope you'll write lot more stories. I'm your fan from now on :)
BrittzTana chapter 7 . 1/16
ASDFHSKSLOWKXKSKWNSNZ perfect ending to the perfect story from a perfect author. Not much else to say but I hope you continuing writing.
mel-kung chapter 7 . 1/16
OMG I LOVED IT!
Brittana-Forever-LOVE chapter 7 . 1/16
youre back! that update was amazing. loved it!
LoveSongNR chapter 7 . 1/15
You made my day. Thank god you're back haha thank god we had one of the best writers back.

Amazing as always, and don't worry your awesome writing smut stuff too ;)
naynay1963 chapter 7 . 1/15
That's as it should have been not the crap glee gave us.
Well done. Bravo. If you want to throw some one shots or a sequel at us I'd definitely welcome it.
Great story. Very satisfying ending. Thank you.
Santanalover16 chapter 7 . 1/15
such an amazing chapter! you do a much better job than the glee writers. i loved this fic so much and i can't wait to read more fics from you!
FootballGirl96 chapter 7 . 1/15
Love your writing :D ever thought of having a tumblr?
Please do a sequel !