Reviews for Of Pie and Angels
Dori4n chapter 3 . 1/19
OH MY GOD THIS CHAPTER'S TITLE!
And this fic is really cool , thank youuuuu
casisonfire chapter 9 . 9/21/2014
i'm loving this so freaking much! please please please update
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 9 . 5/15/2014
XD Yay an update! - Senior year can be pretty horrible huh? I know that too well. Can't wait for the next update.
fandom-and-stuffs chapter 9 . 5/14/2014
This is the greatest.
LeeMarieJack chapter 9 . 5/14/2014
I love this particular incarnation of Sam and Dean. This story is very charming and I'm looking forward to more from you.
nani'anela chapter 9 . 5/14/2014
Im so glad you're continuing with this! Its a great story and I really, really like it :D Im looking forward to your next update! :)
LeeMarieJack chapter 8 . 12/26/2013
We're really starting to have fun you can stay healthy enough to update again soon.
Estel Caprice chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
Love it! Can't wait for the next bit!
DeerstalkerDeathFrisbee chapter 7 . 12/18/2013
This fic is AWESOME. You've done a great job staying true to the characters' personalities while still reversing the roles realistically. And Demon!Sam is great. Please update this soon!
Cheeseandcheater chapter 7 . 11/24/2013
Tee hee. Love your story!
Shara Raizel chapter 7 . 11/8/2013
I lOVED Dean's reaction to the dog. And we had Gabriel! :D yay! i love that angel.
Fallen's child chapter 7 . 11/5/2013
hahaha, Loved the fact that you brought the fear of small dogs into this chapter! I can't wait til the next chapter update!
nani'anela chapter 7 . 11/5/2013
Awww, i was very excited to recieve an update! I really do like this story...please keep writing! :)
LeeMarieJack chapter 7 . 11/4/2013
Poor little dog has a prime choice of targets. Who to bite first? Decisions, decisions. what's a small, white lap dog to do?
LeeMarieJack chapter 6 . 11/4/2013
Dean should know better than to play with pond scum. What is Crowley doing in this charming little story and, more importantly, what has he got on Sam?