Reviews for Crush
RK chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
I loved the last line xD that was really cute, good job keeping them in character c:
rayeveryday chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
SerenePanic chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
XD THIS WAS SO CUTE. It was honestly adorable!
merisoo chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Ahh this is so cute and great. Kou is my 2nd favorite character on the show. I absolutely love how she isn't ashamed to oggle all the great bodies around her. Seijuurou is so adorably smitten with her.
Jingle chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Oh my god, you are the bomb. They are both FLAWLESSLY in character. I am still in delighted surprise, it is so rare to find a talented writer like you who puts this couple IN character. Lovely little story with a great atmosphere. I don't have a FF account but I am bookmarking your page in case you decide to write more of these two!
jellybeansinabottle chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Hahaha I love the last line! This is seriously becoming my favourite pairing!
LonelyAsura chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Sooooooo cute! Hahaha! Kou sure is a flirt ;)
Cera Mist chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
This is so cute! :D
xAngelic chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Aaahahahaha XD Though he's probably just that character that fawns over the cute girl in the series, that scene was pretty funny! And this just made him seem cute XD It was nice seeing him again in episode 4 :3
Darkrai88 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
so cute! i'm loving thissss!
Risoellah chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Cute, nice one!
Update please, wanna know the continue of this story XD
DetrimentalHabitsPt4 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I am straight up SHRIEKING right now, this is SO CUTE AND JUST UGH

You write Seijuurou so well! I love his internal processes XD This made me grin like an idiot, seriously, my face kinda hurts now, but in the best way! I love this pairing so much and you've made me a very, very happy person with your excellent characterization and wonderful writing skills
emichii chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
dasfkjadsf you write the characters so well! XD i really like how you portrayed mikoshiba. really cute story, well done!
thewritingbanshee chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I'm dying from the cuteness of my new OTP. They are precious! You write so incredibly well. Thank you for inspiring me!
the.shrewd.ravenclaw chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Oh my goodness, how cute! You wrote them both so incredibly well, terrific job! I was so excited to see there was amazing fanfic for them :)