Reviews for Deep in the Heart of Chicago
idonotknowanymore chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Jaylee! You have me tearing up over here! Ugh. That was beautiful. There's no other way to put it. I can't believe this series is officially over. It's been a wild ride but I'm glad I went along. Thank you for this wonderful series. You are awesome. I love you :)
78punkton80 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
I just have to say (and this goes for the whole story right from the beginning) IT WAS AWESOME! I have never felt so many emotions reading a story! I guess I am not good at the guessing games because all of the cliffhangers and what not I never got right lol. I hope you write more stories along the lines of this because it was AWESOME (yeah sorry I am sounding like Miz right now lol)
Thank you again for the awesome rollercoaster ride *Big smiles*
OrtonFan chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Awe. Such a sweet ending to a wonderful series. Sad to see it end but I'm patiently awaiting your comeback.
MissBrianna chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I Love The Series! I can't wait for your other new stories coming up, Thx for this crazy love story :)
Cenaholic chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Love it, so beautiful! Thank you for an awesome Punked? series, Jay 3 Cant wait to read more from you when you return :)
Vindictive John Dark Fantasy chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
OMG THIS IS THE LONGEST STORY SERIES I HAVE EVER READ AND I READ SINCE YOU STARTED THIS STORY I WAS THE ONE WHO HELPED AGREE TO MAKE A SECOND AND THEN KEEP GOING AND GOSH IT WAS WORTH IT I LOVE IT LOL
vampqueen440 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I love you thanks again for making me laugh and cry at the same time.
Xenarocks99 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
That was sweet :)
DJMaddox chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
So... They're like 40? ... Ew.

They still have DVD's that far in the future? Huh.

Anyway missing the point I guess.

The amount of children in this is sickening. Seriously ew.

Shai got married? Or was that the other one? If it's Shai, I feel so bad for that man. Oh jeebus kids to? Just... No...

Could these kids shut up? Thanks.

Oh my jeebus they're still talking. STAHP.

There we go, put em to sleep. Shhh little shits.

3 weeks? Damn yeah you better get it in.

UGH. The little shits are back.

But Punk playing with them, like, is really cute. Could he stop? It hurts.

Okay, that paragraph just made this story all worth it. That small mention of "did you ever think we'd be here?" I mean... The amount of flashbacks and feels I felt were amazing. And right around the corner of our Yearaversary! 3 That was beautiful. No Punk, I never thought you'd marry that big idiot and make babies.

K, so... Good ending. Irritating with those STUPID kids, but good nonetheless. Seriously this series has been amazing. And we have it to thank for meeting each other. :) RIP Punked?. You will be missed by many.

Thank you Jay for creating this wonderful thing of beauty.
JadeRose1 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Ok that was major sappy sweet...but good.
IKindaDigCrazyGuys chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
LOVED IT! I have to say, I wasn't expecting the 5th installment so soon. Great job! :)
showstopper87 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
This was an amazing ending. I remember reading the very first oneshot "Punked?" and it was amazing. And to think that you wrote four more installments to that is unbelievable. I loved every single installment, story, chapter, etc. I used to look forward to the day you updated, it would be my favorite day of the week. There is yet to be a story on this site that i like more than any of the Punked? series. It blows my mind how you were able to keep it going for so long while keeping everyone entertained and interested. :) Thank you so much for putting so much effort and imagination into these amazing stories. Have a good hiatus and i cant wait for you to come back so i can read even more of your amazing stories. I will be waiting :)