Reviews for Anime Town
Hocapontas chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
There are only a few that you mentioned that I know. Two of my favorites are Ronin warriors, and Digimon. The only other three I know are Gundam wing, Pokemon, and CardCaptors(have not seen all episodes). Can you send them to EscaFlowne (absolute favorite) and InuYasha and Sailor moon? And the others that I know? Of course it's your story so you can do what you want. But can you at least do some of the ones that I know? Thank you.
Miyokoshape chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Lyra:its cool i wanna see more

Hana: dont forget your animes Hikari

Lyra: yeah about those theres

Inuyasha, Wolf's rain, Cowboy beepbop, cased closed(aka Detective Connan, and the others i know you have down like ranma and things but just some seggestion if you need info on anyonf thoses it redskins_20_09

Hana: and please update as quikly as possible when my hikari gets mad..well its not pretty lets just keep it a that
Chibi Tea chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Send them into Shaman King!
Rae and Silver chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Silver:k, my ideas for realms...* rubbs hands together in a plotting action*
What about Gundam Wing...love that...Card captors is good too...Escalflowne? I like that one...Inuyasha would be awsome! well these be it. DO NOT e-mail me at the one above, tis Rae's, Silver's is
SailorFua chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
I love all of your storiyes! There great! Good work What about sending the gang to the Yuu Yuu Hakusho world. I think that would be funny. Seeing one of the Spirit Decetives deuling -
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
Pokemon would be funny, ditto sailor moon. But what about cyborg 009? They could be the 9 cyborgs
Jaganshi-Hiei fan chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
How about Yu Yu Hakusho?
Arcanum chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
Slayers definitely! DBZ would be good as well as Inuyasha, Yu Yu Hakusho & do you know Kodomo no Omocha? _
Unclear Destiny chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
POKEMON!
Devious-Duo chapter 1 . 5/16/2003
Send them to pokemon! HAHAHAHAHA! TORTURE! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
duelpersonality chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
How about Inuyasha, DragonBall Z, Yu-Yu Hakusho, and Ruroni Kenshin?

Bakura and Malik with swords -
yamibakuramalik1fan chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
Do you know Inuyasha?

Yami:It depends.

ybm#1f:Well... She'll just have to e-mail me, to give me time to think of something.

Bakura:She's cursed with not being able to explain things.

ybm#1f:THAT'S NOT FUNNY!

Malik:It sorta is.

ybm#1f:Meanies.

Y:I don't think it's funny.*glares at Bakura and malik*

ybm#1f:Thank you, Yami.*glomps him* Please e-mail me, my favorite author.
Erika chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
Interesting twist. How about Shaman King or X/19? Actually, that would be little freaky in X, which I don't know much about anyways, so never mind.
DarkRoseAngelScarlet chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
Oooh! I like this! A lot! Can you do an Inuyasha realm? That would be cute (Just my twisted little ideas, so, like it doesn't matter) Anyways, I like!
Andrew chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
It was good a suggestion is yu yu hakusho