Reviews for Death's Guardian
Digi-fanCatt chapter 7 . 11/8/2014
Oh my shinigami, yes! This is hilarious!
ChildrenAreMySoulFood chapter 7 . 5/25/2014
I'd say in a fight between Jack Frost and Death the Kid...Kid wins by a mile. Kid's a friggin' god for death's sake.
PS61521 chapter 7 . 5/12/2014
OMG! I love it! I am so excited you posted again! Jack was a little mean but true to form none the less. I felt bad for Kid. He is my favorite because we both have OCD and the dirt scene was just perfect! I would have been in tears but Kid is so much cooler than me. Wonderful as always!
DarkLover62199 chapter 7 . 5/9/2014
Awsome chapter! Is this a KIMA cuz i can smell it! *giggles* im soooo weird! Cant wait till your next update!
Ruby of Raven chapter 7 . 5/8/2014
Ha! XD Jack, give Kid a break! Now, you have to suffer the consequences of ticking Kid off. Good luck with that.
Update soon! XD
Ruby of Raven chapter 6 . 12/14/2013
Gah! And here I thought there was one more chapter! DX
Oh well... Update soon!
DarkLover62199 chapter 6 . 12/1/2013
It's totally fine I know where ur coming from... Can't wait till u start posting!
DarkLover62199 chapter 5 . 11/20/2013
Please update i luv thissssss!
vampireharry the 2 chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
This seems really interesting! I look forward to more!
PS61521 chapter 5 . 9/17/2013
That was so cool! Cannot wait to read what happens next!
Grey-Skye-eyes chapter 5 . 9/6/2013
Sweet I liked this chapter. Good work! Jack making kid act childish made me giggle.
Grey-Skye-eyes chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
O.o oooooooh I like this! I never thought of combing these two stories. This is turning out spectacular. I can't wait to see where you go with it.
skye out
PS61521 chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
I love it! :) I cant see anything wrong except Kid being a little less OCD than normal but Jack hitting him with magic helped. :) You will have some people who wont review, I know it is hard but most people will just read it and since there is nothing to correct they wont respond.
Phoenix'sflames chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
Please keep going! I love this 3
PS61521 chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
WRITE MORE NOW! I LOVED IT AND CANNOT WAIT FOR 10 Stupid reviews!