Reviews for Death's Guardian
GhostLucy chapter 7 . 6/16
I'm so glad I thought to loom up this combination to find such an amazing writer! I love this story so much
ButlerSloth chapter 7 . 5/17
Please update, I love this story.
Atemxyugi kfXjinx chapter 7 . 2/23
Need more chapters on this pleeeeaaaaassssse. I wanna see what goes on next and see what Kangaroo's business is there for. Also, will their be more action? Like maybe something to do with Medusa perhaps? ...just thought of something else, what would be Stein's reaction if he saw Jack?

So please update soon! :)
YokaiAngel chapter 7 . 9/12/2015
Love the story~~~
Digi-fanCatt chapter 7 . 11/8/2014
Oh my shinigami, yes! This is hilarious!
ChildrenAreMySoulFood chapter 7 . 5/25/2014
I'd say in a fight between Jack Frost and Death the Kid...Kid wins by a mile. Kid's a friggin' god for death's sake.
PS61521 chapter 7 . 5/12/2014
OMG! I love it! I am so excited you posted again! Jack was a little mean but true to form none the less. I felt bad for Kid. He is my favorite because we both have OCD and the dirt scene was just perfect! I would have been in tears but Kid is so much cooler than me. Wonderful as always!
DarkLover62199 chapter 7 . 5/9/2014
Awsome chapter! Is this a KIMA cuz i can smell it! *giggles* im soooo weird! Cant wait till your next update!
Ruby of Raven chapter 7 . 5/8/2014
Ha! XD Jack, give Kid a break! Now, you have to suffer the consequences of ticking Kid off. Good luck with that.
Update soon! XD
Ruby of Raven chapter 6 . 12/14/2013
Gah! And here I thought there was one more chapter! DX
Oh well... Update soon!
DarkLover62199 chapter 6 . 12/1/2013
It's totally fine I know where ur coming from... Can't wait till u start posting!
DarkLover62199 chapter 5 . 11/20/2013
Please update i luv thissssss!
vampireharry the 2 chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
This seems really interesting! I look forward to more!
PS61521 chapter 5 . 9/17/2013
That was so cool! Cannot wait to read what happens next!
Grey-Skye-eyes chapter 5 . 9/6/2013
Sweet I liked this chapter. Good work! Jack making kid act childish made me giggle.