Reviews for Chances we take
The Great Fanfiction Wizard chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
I love the coconut things so funny.
The Great Fanfiction Wizard chapter 2 . 6/16/2014
Update
The Great Fanfiction Wizard chapter 6 . 3/21/2014
So funny!
I love RaeRedx chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
lol i didnt think raven would do something like that but why did she i just find it pretty funny
Xaphrin chapter 6 . 8/7/2013
It's a pity you're ending this. Aside from the last chapter (which was undeniably saccharine enough to give me cavities, and didn't fit the rest of the story, considering the darker aspects to it), it was a pretty well written story, and an interesting plot (even if it's been a bit over done). I saw a few grammatical errors, but nothing that was bad enough to pull me away from the story, and nothing that couldn't have been fixed with a good Beta.

However, I think the biggest think I noticed was the lack of emotional involvement from the characters. What I mean by this is that you wrote actions and reactions, but not the feelings behind it. For example: She was shocked. Well, how was she shocked? Did her hands start shaking? Was her heart pounding in her chest? Did she see nothing but red and want to throttle the man in front of her? Or the scene where Raven ended up on top of Speedy, she *moved* and reached out to touch him, but there was no emotional reaction from her, no heart pounding, no blushing, no blood coursing through her veins. Even lack of emotion, or pure shock, is still a reaction. It was like you saw the scene, but didn't hear the sound. Or, like I said, there was a lot of movement between the character, but no emotion. And without that emotion, I don't think a reader can get fully involved in the characters, no matter how good the story is.

Also, you had a lot of opportunities to explore deeper, darker aspects of both the characters and their relationships and you sort of glazed over it. There was a lot you could have done with Raven's father and with Speedy involved (considering he had never been a part of "The End" timeline), and it felt a little bit like a footnote.

I really did think that this story had a lot of potential, and I'm glad you took the time to write it and I'm glad that I took the time to read it. I would have been so specific in my concerns if I didn't like it or if I didn't think it had a whole lot of potential. I hope you continue writing for this pairing and I look forward to seeing more from you.
xXLeolaXx chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
No please don't end it. It was sweet & funny. I LOVE IT SO MUCH! Rανεη x ςрεεdγ 3
Person chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
Please finish the story, i very much wish to know what happens next for i am most interested. In return i will write a special story however you want it!...PLEASE!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
I haven't lost interest. I love this stry
Noir Victorian chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
LOL I LOVE THE CUTE BLACK KITTEN!
JuneGrayson chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
yay you've updated!
a few slips and typos.
good chapter though :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
God! News travels quickly with the titans! And why does no one ever listen to raven first?!
JuneGrayson chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
nice one :) keep it up!
Annab1119 chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
please continue. definitely one of the most enjoyable reads ive had in a while. hope the updates are frequent
JuneGrayson chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
hahahahhaa
you made me laugh!
grat chapter :) just few spelling slips.
keep it up!
L chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
OH MY GOSH! I love how it is so... unprodictable. I think you should write more to this story!