Reviews for Reckless
DragonCurse4 chapter 3 . 11/26/2016
Is this story abandoned? So we'll never see an end to the trilogy? :(
Guest chapter 3 . 11/26/2016
I hope Klaus realizes that without her emotions, she will be incapable of living him (the one thing he wants more than anything). And with that realization he'll immediately help Stef try to get her switch turned back on.
Rianeliza chapter 3 . 8/13/2016
sad you never finished this! really loved the entire... trilogy?
XS Khoo chapter 3 . 3/3/2016
Can you please continue this story? I seriously love it so much!
remeyqueen74 chapter 3 . 9/23/2014
Please update this amazing story i love klaroline need to know what happens next
jennam8253 chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
I LOVE this story! I hope you continue to update it! Good job :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Update plz im dying to read the next chapter
klarolineforever2795 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
plz plz plz continue the story. i am in love with it.
walahever chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
Could you please, please , please update? thanks you so much for your stories
mm-lavalle chapter 3 . 1/29/2014
update soon? please please please!
SeriouslySerious chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
There's the vampire drama I've always loved/been slightly driven crazy by! Wow, emotionless Caroline is so beautifully twisted, not to mention Klaus now has to choose which side of her he wants more. Decisions, decisions. Too bad about Rebeka and Stefan, but I know you're a Bamon shipper and Elena and Stefan did have a really great love story. Loved how you put the expression massacre story line in here, hopefully we'll get the same Klaroline feels out of it as we did with the canon one. Excited to see where this is going to go!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/11/2013
I just read all this series you have going and I love it! I love dark Caroline so I'm excited to see the ways you try and get her to turn it back on. The angst and tension between the two of them is great I'm just ready for it to be released lol I hope you find some inspiration to continue on!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/26/2013
Haha Im a klaroline in anyway type of reader :) but like minus a bit of the angst? Haha! Update soon! Plllleeeeassssee!
HiddenYogurt chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
You should totally update this soon it's would be amazing! Thankssss
Xoxo
laurapedro99 chapter 3 . 11/19/2013
It's amazing, keep going I NEED more! :)