Reviews for Reckless
Guest chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
I love love love Caroline! I like how even if she's dark we still see a glimpse of Miss Mystic Falls Caroline. I love Klaus and Caroline's interaction. Please update this soon, I am so hooked on this fic. I like how she's playing a game, Klaus thinks he is winning then BAM Caroline throws him a curveball. I like it when she plays with him. I can't wait to see them get closer though. Please update soon.
chillwithJyl chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
I love this! I NEED MORE 3
sortofepic chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
I'm really liking your venture into this darker story line! This last chapter was great, I think you have a really great grasp on the characters and how you want them to come across. Caroline has changed yes, but she's not completely gone and Klaus notices. I also like how you portray Klaus' overall reaction, I think it's pretty spot on. Of course he enjoys this new Caroline, but he's curious as well. The last conversation in the bedroom was perfect, with Klaus' trying to keep the upper hand and find out exactly what's up, while Caroline basically laying down how it's gonna be. I can't wait to read more!
MyloveforKlaroline chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
That was great update soon pls
MyloveforKlaroline chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Great that was amazing :) I love dark Klaroline ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
Amazing! So good!
br0flove chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
Loved it. Absolutely loved it. I love Caroline's character as much as I love light-hopeful Caroline this one is just as fun. Klaus is spot on. Kudos.
RomanticSoul96 chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
Great chapter! I am really curious what happened with Caroline so she is like this now. And I can't wait for Stefan again! Yaaayyy! Awesome all in all! And whenever you update it's okay, just don't drop the story. xoxo 3333
justine chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
it was a really good chapter ! caroline is more badass and
in a way darker ! she changed drastically but i want to
know her reasons ? maybe a part of her didn't accept
the fact her and Klaus were separated during a century
but the other part i really don't know !
i think Klaus is attracted to this new caroline no doubt
she is challenging him as he did to her but contrary to
the old one , she is not ruled by feelings like love or caring
but by lust and the game !
i believe Klaus will miss the old caroline full of light enjoying life...
update soon
justine chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
wow ! this chapter is full of surprises !
carry on
hybridspuppy chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
I like the new Caroline, but i think you need to give her bit more light later on once she's relaxed in to New Orleans and the relationship because that's something that Klaus loves about her but she seems a little dark. Also, back stories are good. Whats gone on for the past century for them and everything?
sasusakufan2357 chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
I love it! I totally adore BAMF!Caroline hehe. I'm not sure what happened to her..but I can't wait to find out! Hope you update soon! Keep up the great work
shawol-cassie-elf chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
Interesting. I'm interested in finding out what happened to Caroline and exactly what it is because I feel like the last time we saw her in 'Who you are without me' she wasn't' this dark yet. Did something happen more recently to add to her change in character? Excited to see Stefan too. I hope you will bring more of the TVD cast too.

I have to say that Klaus prefers this new Caroline more than the old one. However, he does enjoy the light Caroline used to have and I have a feeling perhaps after finding out from Stefan what has happened to Caroline, he might try to fix her a little - maybe bring out more of the light. However, in the end, I think he will keep more of this Caroline because that's what he needs / enjoys in his queen.

Hope you'll update soon. Klaroline drabbles are good too though. XD
jessnicole chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
really great!
klovec chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
I'm so curious! Caroline is confusing me. It's interesting seeing how dark you write her. I am so curious to see where this goes.
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »