Reviews for The Whore and His Lord
SesshomaruFreak chapter 1 . 7/26
Wonderful smut and story! Loved the fact that Sess bought the brothel, and if you ever wanna do more, I'll totally read it!

That was a lemon worthy of praise ;) Very nice!
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 1 . 5/28
I loved this short story, I just wish there were more to read.
arifacandlelight chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
well i really dont like inuyasha whoring himself and all.. but but but.. in this story you only mention it not write the actual act of inu whoring himself.. he can be a whore only to sesshomaru.. XD.. and i really like it when its come to sessinu.. hope there will be a sequel to this.. you know bout inu being sess only whore.. XD..
thanks for writing
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Ahhhh, this is so great! I wish there was a little sequel or epilogue with that guy's reaction and the girls' reactions and the arrangements with Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru!
shessys mate chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
This is a really good oneshot i think it would make a good story i hope u write mote i would love to read more
Ryane-Foxx chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
That...was awesome :) kudos to you both. The only thing I could have wished for is that you guys made this into a story! But.. I shall have to live with what I got :) AMAZING job!
sheifa.akra chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
I absolutely love this story and I really really hope you make a sequel cuz it was just that awesome.

Sesshomaru was just spot on and inuyasha was good though I think he should have been a little more Stubborn.
Ice-White-Dice chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I loved it have you wrote a sequel? If not you really should id love to read it
shelisa68 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Like please update soon
Reaping-Vampire chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
that was excellent! is there gonna be more or was that just a oneshot?
pikachu2510 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
aww i was hoping that i would b able 2 c Gorou's reaction wen Sesshomaru bought the place, i also wanted 2 c the girls reactions n how Inuyasha would manage the place, great story tho XD
yaoiangel88 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Great job its very hot i just love it
yumi-san 29 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
you guys are such great writers this and Licentious Obsession are super smut worthy
cant wait for the updates
Inumimi1 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
The best one shots are the ones you wish there was more of - please feel free to write more stories that take place in this universe - I won't stop you!
uwohali chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
That was fun & very entertaining read. The smut was delicious. You two make a good writing team, please do continue writing together.