Reviews for Five Times Neal Fell Asleep in Peter's Car
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 3/26
This is great! It captures the fun and friendship of Neal and Peter perfectly. I got worried when Neal was shot but was confident you would take us to the next scenario. And that was great too! Peter got a nap. Thanks for writing.
JimChou chapter 1 . 3/17
So sweet and well-written. One of the better White Collar stories: gen, in character friendship as we could see it in the show, lovely banter between the two partners... What's not to love!
Senuna chapter 1 . 1/7
This story was absolutely lovely. It's been a while since I've read such a good story about White Collar-without excessive whumping (ugh, just the worst), out of characterness (I've decided that's a word) or dubious M-rated stories which keep me up at night (not in a good way). I really hope you decide to write more White Collar, because frankly, you're great at it! Keep it up:).
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
Wow! So funny and cute.. Loved it
weiwei.cheng.98 chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Dear Lena7142
I love this story so much. It fantastic! I'd like to translate Five Times Neal Fell Asleep in Peter's Car into Chinese if that's OK with you. I'll credit you fully and post the translation .com (registration-required). Thank you so much!
GlOmP3R chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Ahaha, loved this ! Kickass job
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
I genuinely can't decide which one of those I like best, although it has to be said the last two really stand out.

You did a fantastic job capturing Neal and Peter, both their voices/mannerisms and the wonderful bond between them. There was a lovely undercurrent of affection to each encounter yet it never became too much or took them out of character, and it was intertwined with their customary amusing banter just as it is onscreen.

Even though I knew Neal was unlikely to die it was still incredibly tense reading the one where he was bleeding all over Peter's car and - again - you brilliantly emphasised how much Peter really does care about Neal without making him too emotional or sentimental. As sorry as I was feeling for Neal I was equally sorry for Peter; it was crystal clear just how distraught he was with the situation and how desperate not to lose Neal. I loved the little touch too with Neal being surprised by just how much Peter cares, it's a sweet reminder he is not nearly as secure when it comes to personal stuff as he might seem to the casual viewer. Finally it was good to see them able to (almost) joke about the whole thing in the final one, although I also loved that it's obviously still a bit too close to home for Peter to be truly comfortable recalling it.

I had dozens of lines throughout which I wanted to quote but I'm choosing these as my favourite in the end because they just hit Neal and Peter on the head and sum up their friendship/partnership completely;

"Hang on - you do have a driver's licence, right?"

Neal grins. "I have three!"

Opening the door, Peter groans. "I didn't want to know that, Caffrey."

"Shouldn't have asked then."

I really did thoroughly enjoy this :)
Alex chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
great story, lots of fun and the jokes were spot on.
Shellie chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Delightful read. Good scenes that should be in actual episodes.
Deep Sorrow chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
This is a great set of stories, thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
This made my bad day just a little better. :)
Ruahnna chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Nicely done. Sweet without being sugary. I liked the story being told mainly through dialogue, and the way the work details are mentioned mostly in passing, keeping the focus on the characters.
mngrue chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I enjoyed this one quite a bit :) Your writing and Faye's beta-ing came together well.
sherlockdrinkstea chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Awwww really enjoyed this - it was cute and funny and tense and just plain adorable! Very well written, though I think I would have preferred it if it was written in the past tense as opposed to the present. But apart from that, great story that made me smile! :D
FlutteringLights chapter 1 . 7/25/2013