Reviews for Diaries of a broken heart
nan78rdz chapter 29 . 10/2
Really love this story beautifully written... It would be great if Ana was feeling sooo guilty that Henry got shot and Ana accepted to be with him and got engaged with him. To only leave him at the end and be with Christian
ridajoweriya chapter 29 . 9/29
I hav read almost all d fanfics of fsog...b I mst say dis is d best!...Please keep updating
cshort chapter 29 . 9/27
Please finish this one!
Vicky Smith chapter 29 . 5/16
Please continue with your story. It's beautifully written and definitely deserves a great ending. I always check back to see if any new chapters have been added. Please don't give up! You're too good, not to finish this!
Waiting anxiously,
Deleted Accounted chapter 27 . 3/27
Oh no. Don't leave us hanging!
Dauntless4eva chapter 20 . 3/13
Is ana and christian ever gonna be back together?
laaddis chapter 27 . 3/6
I have really enjoyed your story. I hope you finish it. I am a big Ana/Christian fan so I really hope they get back together and make it.
LettyLopez chapter 29 . 3/5
This has been one of the best story I have read .. Please update soon :)
snoopylover60 chapter 29 . 1/24
Please update! I need to know if Henry makes it? I need to know if Ana quits playing monkey in the middle with Christian! I need a update! :D

Please I hope you update soon!
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 1/24
There is a page on FB and your story has been recommended there! :)
ET828 chapter 11 . 1/11
OMG! I just love this Christian has two women mad at him. I wonder what Alexia has on Christian will Ana let her treat her husband any old way. Is Ana pregnant?
keygraduate chapter 29 . 11/21/2014
Love your story please continue it. And your right, unwritten love is great as well.
Annette 101660 chapter 29 . 11/7/2014
I have enjoyed your story. I normally do not care for the cheating stories but this one pulled me in. Can't wait to read more.
hettyblue chapter 29 . 11/6/2014
I think Henry should reject Ana he knows she doesn't love him so then you can twist and turn A &C for a while until they lay the past to rest. Good luck and thank you for not abandoning this story.
paulawer chapter 24 . 11/2/2014