Reviews for Diaries of a broken heart
AliC68 chapter 27 . 3/27
Oh no. Don't leave us hanging!
Dauntless4eva chapter 20 . 3/13
Is ana and christian ever gonna be back together?
laaddis chapter 27 . 3/6
I have really enjoyed your story. I hope you finish it. I am a big Ana/Christian fan so I really hope they get back together and make it.
LettyLopez chapter 29 . 3/5
This has been one of the best story I have read .. Please update soon :)
snoopylover60 chapter 29 . 1/24
Please update! I need to know if Henry makes it? I need to know if Ana quits playing monkey in the middle with Christian! I need a update! :D

Please I hope you update soon!
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 1/24
There is a page on FB and your story has been recommended there! :)
ET828 chapter 11 . 1/11
OMG! I just love this Christian has two women mad at him. I wonder what Alexia has on Christian will Ana let her treat her husband any old way. Is Ana pregnant?
keygraduate chapter 29 . 11/21/2014
Love your story please continue it. And your right, unwritten love is great as well.
Annette 101660 chapter 29 . 11/7/2014
I have enjoyed your story. I normally do not care for the cheating stories but this one pulled me in. Can't wait to read more.
hettyblue chapter 29 . 11/6/2014
I think Henry should reject Ana he knows she doesn't love him so then you can twist and turn A &C for a while until they lay the past to rest. Good luck and thank you for not abandoning this story.
paulawer chapter 24 . 11/2/2014
Should have NOT should of
paulawer chapter 7 . 11/2/2014
Ha! Love it!
lrobinson1968 chapter 28 . 9/20/2014
I don't normally like cheating stories, but I really enjoyed this one. Please continue to update it.
shansanchez chapter 27 . 9/6/2014
Oh please,please,please update soon. On hands and knees begging. :(
ptminor chapter 7 . 8/27/2014
about time ana stops acting like a victim and letting C. run over her esp when he doesn't know if he loves Alexia and threatens to take Teddy away from her-what a low life SOB! i just hope she doesn't regret divorcing C. And I really hope and pray if she does that he DOES NOT end up with Alexia-the home-wrecking gold digger.
patricia minor