Reviews for Diaries of a broken heart
still waiting for update from you dear, i hope you're ok and everything is fine with you. i love your story...
Ava chapter 29 . 8/13
Ana and Christian best together
Please please please please please please please please please a HEA
We all crazy fan of fsog want a HEA
Please please please please please hea of Christian and ana together that is what fsog is fantastic for u can't break the readers heart nope please please please please I love you
Ava chapter 29 . 7/21
Please wht r you doing I want. Christian and ana
When I read this my heart started breaking little by little on each chapte writer u should care about the readers feelings and thoughts
Please please please please please
Ms MMS chapter 27 . 7/15
I’ve just read this for the 3rd time, it’s such a great story. I keep hoping you will come back and finish it, no matter who she ends up with. Obviously, your choice but please let us know,
Disgusted chapter 29 . 6/1
Liar.
rcjr3905 chapter 29 . 6/22/2017
Please come back
Guest chapter 29 . 5/3/2017
This is another of those cheat stories where Ana is treated horribly by Christian, and, she is left to pick up her life without him in it. The only consolation is at least this story is showing a small hint of Christian getting what he deserves, with Alexia having done this before. By Ana showing Christian what type of a person Alexia really is, he works out far too late what he has done and how his actions have affected those around him. While this story may not be finished, the principle is still the same-those whom you cheat with will almost certainly cheat on you...Hope you can finish this story.
Ms MMS chapter 28 . 2/2/2017
A great story but from anothr writer who has left the fans high and dry. Please take the time and write some sort of resolution your story. It is always so disappointing when writers just abandon a story with no thought to the readers who get invested in the characters and the outcome. I really enjoy your work and hope you'll at least finish this story.
Guest chapter 21 . 1/22/2017
LOL is a good laugh
Prettygirlswagg21 chapter 29 . 1/12/2017
So are you ever gonna make more chapers for this story?
rcjr3905 chapter 27 . 1/8/2017
Please continue this story I would love to see the ending
Guest chapter 29 . 1/3/2017
Lollitagirl
Ms MMS chapter 29 . 12/1/2016
If you aren't going to finish this please let us know, it is so frustrating to find a story you love and then just have the author drop it, please just let us know-will you be coming back to this or not?
Guest chapter 29 . 11/20/2016
What an amazing fic
I'm reading it on the app and I can't login :(
Can't wait to read more
I'm sorry for Henry but I hope A and C can have a HEA. But I'll read anyway lol
Really great work

malugargula
Guest chapter 29 . 8/27/2016
Can you please finish this story