Reviews for Diaries of a broken heart
Please finish this story...let me know if you need any ideas if you still have writers block. Thank you.
Riptide.xx chapter 26 . 7/26
Not going to lie, I hate how Ana acted. I've read many cheating stories and Ana always ended up with Christian again. Of course, I love Christian and Ana like the next fifty lover, but I never liked how Ana had strong feelings for someone she moved on with just to leave them high and dry. I liked seeing Ana with Henry and then she all of a sudden goes back to Christian? What's up with that? And I was really sad to see that your story wasn't finished, I really did like your story.
Please finish this story! get some help from somebody! please this is too good to let sit this long ugh lol
Kirsty29 chapter 29 . 5/4
Please finish
That Henry guy was so dramatic with his heart breaking into million pieces speech. He is truly an actor.
Isn't she a bit of a whore like Christian said, she jumps from one guy to another like nothing, what happens to loving him so much. She doesn't act like a loving person at the moment. The only thing that sucks in this story is that you make Ana move on with someone else, you should make Christian move on with someone else as well. He should just move on with Alexia since Ana apparently already move on. They both need their happy endings from each other.
I hope that she finally get through with the divorce, most of the cheating stories are so stupid, I hate that Christian cheated and yet Ana have to forgive him and take him back like nothing happened at all. I like that Ana stands up to her decision and I hope she goes through with leaving his ass.
Guest chapter 29 . 12/1/2015
YOU NEVER ENDED IT THIS ISLITTERLLY ONE OF MY FAVORITE FANFICS PLEASE FINISH FOR ME!
DodgerGurl chapter 29 . 11/28/2015
Please please update soon
JoMaBe chapter 28 . 11/19/2015
Please finish the story!
nan78rdz chapter 29 . 10/2/2015
Really love this story beautifully written... It would be great if Ana was feeling sooo guilty that Henry got shot and Ana accepted to be with him and got engaged with him. To only leave him at the end and be with Christian
ridajoweriya chapter 29 . 9/29/2015
I hav read almost all d fanfics of fsog...b I mst say dis is d best!...Please keep updating
cshort chapter 29 . 9/27/2015
Please finish this one!
Vicky Smith chapter 29 . 5/16/2015
Please continue with your story. It's beautifully written and definitely deserves a great ending. I always check back to see if any new chapters have been added. Please don't give up! You're too good, not to finish this!
Waiting anxiously,
Deleted Accounted chapter 27 . 3/27/2015
Oh no. Don't leave us hanging!