Reviews for Diaries of a broken heart
MaryMS chapter 28 . 2/2
A great story but from anothr writer who has left the fans high and dry. Please take the time and write some sort of resolution your story. It is always so disappointing when writers just abandon a story with no thought to the readers who get invested in the characters and the outcome. I really enjoy your work and hope you'll at least finish this story.
LOL is a good laugh
Prettygirlswagg21 chapter 29 . 1/12
So are you ever gonna make more chapers for this story?
rcjr3905 chapter 27 . 1/8
Please continue this story I would love to see the ending
Lollitagirl
MaryMS chapter 29 . 12/1/2016
If you aren't going to finish this please let us know, it is so frustrating to find a story you love and then just have the author drop it, please just let us know-will you be coming back to this or not?
Guest chapter 29 . 11/20/2016
What an amazing fic
I'm reading it on the app and I can't login :(
Can't wait to read more
I'm sorry for Henry but I hope A and C can have a HEA. But I'll read anyway lol
Really great work

malugargula
Guest chapter 29 . 8/27/2016
Can you please finish this story
Guest chapter 29 . 7/27/2016
Please finish this story...let me know if you need any ideas if you still have writers block. Thank you.
Riptide.xx chapter 26 . 7/26/2016
Not going to lie, I hate how Ana acted. I've read many cheating stories and Ana always ended up with Christian again. Of course, I love Christian and Ana like the next fifty lover, but I never liked how Ana had strong feelings for someone she moved on with just to leave them high and dry. I liked seeing Ana with Henry and then she all of a sudden goes back to Christian? What's up with that? And I was really sad to see that your story wasn't finished, I really did like your story.
Guest chapter 29 . 5/9/2016
Please finish this story! get some help from somebody! please this is too good to let sit this long ugh lol
Kirsty29 chapter 29 . 5/4/2016
Please finish
Guest chapter 21 . 2/14/2016
That Henry guy was so dramatic with his heart breaking into million pieces speech. He is truly an actor.
Guest chapter 19 . 2/14/2016
Isn't she a bit of a whore like Christian said, she jumps from one guy to another like nothing, what happens to loving him so much. She doesn't act like a loving person at the moment. The only thing that sucks in this story is that you make Ana move on with someone else, you should make Christian move on with someone else as well. He should just move on with Alexia since Ana apparently already move on. They both need their happy endings from each other.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/14/2016
I hope that she finally get through with the divorce, most of the cheating stories are so stupid, I hate that Christian cheated and yet Ana have to forgive him and take him back like nothing happened at all. I like that Ana stands up to her decision and I hope she goes through with leaving his ass.