Reviews for Another Cliche Band Fic
Guest chapter 11 . 7/15/2015
Why is Shikamaru telling the whole story to Itachi?
Guest chapter 9 . 7/15/2015
Lock down on an adult? She still has her rights and Shikamaru shouldn't even try to put her on lock down they are supposed to look out for each other.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/15/2015
Fuck that she should ditch them both.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/15/2015
How do grandparents choose a favorite out of their grandchildren and then take sides that is just disgusting behavior and even after knowing what Sasuke went through he dares hold Sasuke at gunpoint even before knowing Sasuke was armed? I was just shocked, jiraiya is too immature to hold any sort of authority and I hope that Sakura ditches the drugs and that will probably end things with Itachi since it is obvious that their glue is drugs, that holds them together and then go with Sasuke after he gets his shit together (I mean composing and singing a song? He has lost it.).
Hana-Taisho chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Cute.
HarleighQuinn chapter 4 . 10/25/2013
Why is it whenever I imagine Itachi singing I automatically think of Adam from Three Days Grace? Idk, it's just I feel both their voices are moderately similar. So yeah, whenever I think of my anime crush it'll sound just like my celebrity crush. Two birds with one stone, I like this story already. -
ForeverChanged1403 chapter 14 . 9/24/2013
A sequeal?! (starts crying anime style tears) and just when i was finna lose faith in humanity...lol but jokes aside, i vote a sequeal :) I think it would be a wonderful idea, but only if you really want to :) Either way 'Another Cliche Band Fic' will go down in history with all the other most epic stories ever written, so a sequeal of this story to me would be like you weaving diamonds through $100 dollar bills _
Metalrina chapter 17 . 9/16/2013
I think a sequel would be lovely, but I understand that you're gonna be busy now with your things. I'm sorry I can't help with any ideas, but I was never good at ideas for dmfanfictions, reason why I don't write them
MitsukaiTame chapter 16 . 9/14/2013
Awwwwww! :3 This story is soo cute :D
It's filled with suspense, romance, friendship and heart breakes... It's simply wonderful! You did an amazing job on this story! Keep it up :D
ForeverChanged1403 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
A sequeal?! (starts crying anime style tears) and just when i was finna lose faith in humanity...lol but jokes aside, i vote a sequeal :) I think it would be a wonderful idea, but only if you really want to :) Either way 'Another Cliche Band Fic' will go down in history with all the other most epic stories ever writter, so a sequeal of this story to me would be like you weaving diamonds through $100 dollar bills _
Tilly chapter 17 . 9/11/2013
If you can think of a good idea for one, I'd love to read a sequel! Buuuuuut, don't force it. If you come up with a good idea for an entirely new story I'd read that too! _
BloodRiddenPast chapter 17 . 9/11/2013
I vote for a sequel! I don't are how long it takes for you to write it as long as you do write it :)

Happy writing
JElliott141 chapter 17 . 9/10/2013
I think it would be awesome if you did a sequel.
Metalrina chapter 16 . 8/19/2013
Beautiful story! I enjoyed reading each chapter, and this one was perfect. I was so happy when Sasuke was finally acting like a good boy :D he even went to their wedding! Can't wait for the sequel :)
Doom.Sammich chapter 16 . 8/18/2013