Reviews for Another Cliche Band Fic
Hana-Taisho chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Cute.
HarleighQuinn chapter 4 . 10/25/2013
Why is it whenever I imagine Itachi singing I automatically think of Adam from Three Days Grace? Idk, it's just I feel both their voices are moderately similar. So yeah, whenever I think of my anime crush it'll sound just like my celebrity crush. Two birds with one stone, I like this story already. -
ForeverChanged1403 chapter 14 . 9/24/2013
A sequeal?! (starts crying anime style tears) and just when i was finna lose faith in humanity...lol but jokes aside, i vote a sequeal :) I think it would be a wonderful idea, but only if you really want to :) Either way 'Another Cliche Band Fic' will go down in history with all the other most epic stories ever written, so a sequeal of this story to me would be like you weaving diamonds through $100 dollar bills _
Metalrina chapter 17 . 9/16/2013
I think a sequel would be lovely, but I understand that you're gonna be busy now with your things. I'm sorry I can't help with any ideas, but I was never good at ideas for dmfanfictions, reason why I don't write them
MitsukaiTame chapter 16 . 9/14/2013
Awwwwww! :3 This story is soo cute :D
It's filled with suspense, romance, friendship and heart breakes... It's simply wonderful! You did an amazing job on this story! Keep it up :D
ForeverChanged1403 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
A sequeal?! (starts crying anime style tears) and just when i was finna lose faith in humanity...lol but jokes aside, i vote a sequeal :) I think it would be a wonderful idea, but only if you really want to :) Either way 'Another Cliche Band Fic' will go down in history with all the other most epic stories ever writter, so a sequeal of this story to me would be like you weaving diamonds through $100 dollar bills _
Tilly chapter 17 . 9/11/2013
If you can think of a good idea for one, I'd love to read a sequel! Buuuuuut, don't force it. If you come up with a good idea for an entirely new story I'd read that too! _
BloodRiddenPast chapter 17 . 9/11/2013
I vote for a sequel! I don't are how long it takes for you to write it as long as you do write it :)

Happy writing
JElliott141 chapter 17 . 9/10/2013
I think it would be awesome if you did a sequel.
Metalrina chapter 16 . 8/19/2013
Beautiful story! I enjoyed reading each chapter, and this one was perfect. I was so happy when Sasuke was finally acting like a good boy :D he even went to their wedding! Can't wait for the sequel :)
Doom.Sammich chapter 16 . 8/18/2013
Wooo
kittychic0895 chapter 16 . 8/17/2013
I cant wait for the sequel
JessicaJade chapter 16 . 8/17/2013
Oh my gosh, it's finished?! Noo! This is one of my favourite stories, but thank heavens there's a sequel, we need more! Thank you so much for writing this story, I love it SO much it's unreal, and please post the sequel soon! Xx
JessicaJade chapter 15 . 8/16/2013
Well, I don't feel sorry for Temari at all, she helped and knew what she was doing so it is her fault. I love how Itachi is with Sakura, it's adorable! Please update soon, it's one of my favourite stories right now
Metalrina chapter 15 . 8/16/2013
Oh my god, Itachi is so sweet :3 great chapter! ;)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »