Reviews for Like Mother, Like Son
Mona chapter 18 . 4/10
This a great story so far and I hope you write more on what happens to stiles and his chose.
Allie Danger chapter 8 . 12/27/2014
stop making me cry
I cant stop
Allie Danger chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
Im already crying

great
Nordom chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Interesting story. I think the beginning is too much slow and the flashback that take an entire chapter is also too much. But the light sadness that put the charm to the story make it ok.
Maybe try to edit ? But in any case it's great.
GlOmP3R chapter 18 . 11/9/2014
Awwh ! So sad! Man i love the feels! Erica is gonna trip! I want to see Jackson cry too! I know, not gonna happen, but hey a girl can dream right? More soon please!
BaileeJBear chapter 18 . 10/15/2014
I just binge read all of it.
Yes! I mean no? What is the proper reaction to a dying stiles?

I don't know but I love it! Can't wait to read the rest!
MySweetYaoi49 chapter 18 . 9/17/2014
That smile will be gone soon. I imagine her reacting like Isaac but talking like Boyd telling him that if anyone was going to beat this it would be him.

I cryed at the memory. TT-TT
me chapter 14 . 9/16/2014
After a year this still makes me bawl like a baby.
DragonRidersRulz chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
so sad….
lord kiras hand chapter 18 . 6/9/2014
Dude you have to update the story please. It is amazing! there are few stories that make me wanna cry while reading this one of those stories for you have to continue with this please.
Smegglesmew chapter 18 . 5/31/2014
This story is amazing and sad at the same time! Cannot wait to read more & I REALLY hope Stiles lives! :)
foxface333ChocolateLabrador chapter 18 . 5/9/2014
Okay wow so I usually hate these sorts of fics because they make me so sad and I cry so much, but this is soooo well written! Totally cannot wait to read more :) But I do hope Stiles lives!
darkmoonfairy16 chapter 18 . 4/7/2014
That was such as sad chapter but really good.
Rascal chapter 9 . 4/2/2014
I understand the desire to stay human, but WHAT IS SO WRONG WITH BEING A WEREWOLF PEOPLE WOULD RATHER DIE!?
Hunters I get, but Stiles Dad? Scott is fine!
Cancer or Werewolf? I would take the bite even if it ended up killing me, between the 2.
beth1234 chapter 18 . 3/22/2014