Reviews for North by Northwest
canterlevi chapter 1 . 7/29
I felt Sherlock and Molly almost had a Remington Steele/Laura Holt vibe going on here. I kept picturing Pierce Brosnan and Stephanie Zimbalist in my mind.

Fun story!
lilsherlockian1975 chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
So I can't believe I've never read this one before as Hot Fuzz is one of my all time favorite films! It was, as always, a delight! Thank you!
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Omg they killed their neighbors just because they hated the color of their house and the garden gnomes?! That's hilarious in a ghastly sort of way. Never saw that one coming. Of course Molly and Sherlock would start making out in a funeral parlor! Wonder if Molly ever calls him Daveykins in the future...
Princess of Imagination chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Nice story! Funny too! Enjoyed reading it!
coloradoandcolorado1 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Lovely, lovely story. One of your best.
patemalah21 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Ha! Good story and great times for Sherlock and Molly!
SimplySpectating chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
"Not sure what there was to investigate," chortled Oliver. "Flighty people sometimes leave without explanation."

"Oh, give it up," Sherlock sneered. "You lot killed them."

Let me just say that at this point I bursted out laughing my ass off and said " boy, that escalated quickly!"
Thankyou for that, that was awesome.
Poodle warriors chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I chuckled throughout this whole story; Sherlock/Molly banter is the best. Always makes for lovable reading!
Rocking the Redhead chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Nice story. Liked that Sherlock couldn't keep up with an indignant Molly
a love so strong and true chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I didn't read your authors note beforehand, but as soon as I finished this, I said to myself, 'HOT FUZZ!' and bam, I was right (: Anywho, this was wonderful and I loved it. Well done (: xx
hummingbirds13 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I just love it when you put Sherlock and Molly on a case together. You capture there characters well and wrap them up in fun adventures. This was a perfect blend of mystery and silly laughs. Well done!
Adi Who is Also Mou chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
You had me at "a nod to Hot Fuzz". Damn it woman I love you. I may or may not have said I want to eat your brains in your Tumblr ask, so there you go. A Shaun of the Dead nod :D
I was almost expecting Sherlock and Mrs Havisham to have a "fascist" "hag" name calling moment. (I'm sorry, Hot Fuzz is like one of my all time favorite movies, and I rarely have anyone to fangirl with. *sad violin music*)
And David and Emily. Might that be a homage to the characters in the movie who did the horrid homage to Shakespeare and got their heads cut off?
Anyways, Hot Fuzz fangirling aside, I loved this. I shall now read this and re-read this because your wit and talent and over awesomeness has me addicted.

Love,
Your biggest fan xox
AsteraceaeBlue chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Such a fun story! Well done as always!
MizJoely chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
"If we're going to be fake-married and have a fake-baby together, you have to respect my privacy. Boundaries are important in fake marriages!"

That is one of the best lines EVER. Still chuckling. And the motive for the murders...brilliant! Lovely bit of fluffy goodness for my Sherlolly heart to read.
Moonlit Musings chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
This was great! Loved it. :)