Reviews for Bride of Tash
PKAerynSun1 chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
I think this was a lovely story and very tragic. I love how you gave a "backstory" for the Calormenes explaining how they believed they were descended from Tash. And Josie and Tash were definitely star-crossed lovers. So very, very sad and left me wanting more at the end!

Great job! I hope you decide to write more stories about Narnia :)
Caver Floyd chapter 37 . 8/30/2016
These last few chapters have been really good. They have a lot of depth to them.

This isn't the end, is it? I hope not. The title of this chapter being "epilogues" has me worried.

You are a really good writer, and I hope for more.
Anmynous chapter 35 . 8/15/2016
Heck of a speech. And the response even better, didn't expect Tash to still be standing, but he even managed to respond meaningfully without sounding ridiculous.
Caver Floyd chapter 33 . 7/24/2016
I have a feeling things are soon going to drastically escalate with Tash. The tensions have been building for a while now. Two apples left. I hope Josie does not give one to Margis, but I have a feeling he will end up with one somehow.

Good reading, as always.
Anmynous chapter 32 . 7/8/2016
I'm liking what I see with the prince and Tash
Caroline chapter 23 . 6/28/2016
Go FUCK YOURSELF YOU BITCH! I can't believe I WASTED MY TIME reading this story and you know I would have continued reading this if SHE HAD NOT BEEN RAPED! Go to HELL you god damn whore! This story SUCKS ASS!
Caver Floyd chapter 25 . 12/12/2015
I have a feeling of dread about the arrival of this Prince.
Thanks for updating.
Caver Floyd chapter 22 . 10/20/2015
Very interesting story, though it has been over eight years since I read Narnia and can't recall the context Tash was mentioned in. Tash seems pretty beat up, I hope there is no permanent damage to his arm. Your story makes me feel, which means you are a good writer. I look forward to more.
The elusive shadow chapter 2 . 5/24/2015
This was really a unique story. I don't think I have ever come across two OC who has as interesting and unique characters as yours. They have their own personalities and what more I found myself caring for them. Really good work.
A. C. Fellows chapter 11 . 8/1/2014
I don't think ifrits are in the Chronicles of Narnia anywhere, but it made sense to me that if the original inhabitants of Narnia were largely drawn from European mythology (all those fauns and dryads and things) then the inhabitants of Calormen at the creation of the world would be the sort of mythological creatures we could find in the 'Arabian Nights'. By the time Calormen appears in the canon I am assuming that all such creatures have been wiped out, driven beyond the frontiers of the Empire, or are living hidden like the non-humans of Narnia in 'Prince Caspian'.
Anmynous chapter 11 . 8/1/2014
Ah, a bad end for someone else. Say, are the ifrits new, or did the original books have them? The wings sound sort of familiar, but I can't remember any images like that.
Anmynous chapter 5 . 12/24/2013
This is quite excellent. How did you manage such an inspired style?
constantlearner chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
I like the "daughters of Helen".
constantlearner chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Very "Lewis" in manner. "There was much more like this and Tash soon stopped paying attention to it." "..though I dare say you or I would have found them equally nasty" are two examples that specifically commend themselves.