Reviews for Just Stay Here Tonight
I love this so much! Thank you for making me super happy with your work!
lostinastory33 chapter 1 . 3/8
absolute perfection.
I really thought you were going to end it similarly to how Voldemort was defeated in the books. The battle was a little confusing but overall a great story.
Dugleik chapter 1 . 2/23
This is an amazing what if.
alreadytorn chapter 1 . 2/15
So. Perfect.
Petunia is the hero and that is absolutely fantastic! And they lived! And I got so many feelings!
I loved all the dialogue and especially during sad times when James was talking about how he lost her but he won't lose Harry, it was just on point! I just loved everything! It was sweet and sexy and sorrowful and magical!
mylittleredboots chapter 1 . 1/24
OMG THAT WAS SO GOOD! SERIOUSLY I WAS SO SCARED THE ENDING WOULD BE CANON, AND I WAS SO PREPARED TO BE LIKE OMG HOW COULD YOU KILL THEM OFF IN AN AU AND THEY HAVEN'T EVEN MARRIED YET YOU CAN'T JUST DO THAT, BUT YOU DIDN'T SO BLESS YOUR BEAUTIFUL SOUL!
Sorry for the caps lock, but I'm just completely overwhelmed with happiness about the ending that I want to cry. Also, definitely the BEST AU and one-shot fanfic EVER!
This is so lovely. Initially I was averse to muggle lily but it's nice.
BananaPanda chapter 1 . 1/12
I am so happy I found this little gem. You are a wonderful writer and I absolutely loved this piece. I am just sad that it doesn't have more reviews. Thank you for writing something that I could enjoy so thoroughly and I can't wait to read your other works! (in between doing homework through of course ;))
luisemau chapter 1 . 1/6
lovely fic! the idea was niceenough as it was, but petunia's redemption wa the icing on the cake. loved it!
Haley Renee chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Marvelous! Simply marvelous!
Rachie chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
I really, really, reallyy dont have words to say how much I love this. i couldnt stop reading!

there is not a single section, a single line, a single word in this that I dont love with all my heart. it is perfect, and the best AU i've read. i am in awe to your wriiting.. You are brilliant. A genius.
write more. And more. And more!
You are gifted, truly. Dont stop writing. :)

I LOVE THIS. :')
Gioia chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I absolutely adored this. I wrote up a recommendation for your story over on my own blog, Gioia Recs, and at Know-It-Alls. There are links to both blogs in my profile. I sobbed over your story for ages this afternoon, and yet it was an intensely cathartic experience for me. Thank you so much for sharing this story with us.
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
read this story for a second time because it's so well-written. and I LOVED that you gave it a happy ending! i really needed that, after all the angst :)
mes reves de cafe chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Hello, my sister shared this fanfiction with me and let me tell you, I quite enjoyed reading this. When my sister first told me about this I was a little wary- Petunia being the hero? (as she put it) Weird. Once I opened the fic and saw that the description Lily wasn't a witch, I wondered just how AU it was going to be and if there was going to be any magic in it at all. It was a really interesting take that could have been really cheesy but you pulled it off quite well. The little details, I think, are what really made it work. For example Petunia being in Slytherin and that being the reasoning behind her hating magic was so realistic. I also thought that the whole bit about her being good at it but wishing she wasn't magical because it messed her up also worked well and just enjoyed the way you revealed Petunia's magical abilities. And that last line? So perfect.

This all brings me to my next point. I'm from a creative writing Harry Potter based Role Playing Game (RPG) which involves all original characters and I feel you'd fit in well. Your story was original and creative and written very well. Our applications are currently open or you can play on our 'sandbox' page to get a feel for it. It's sonora. terragenaonline. net (without the space) and I hope you'll check us out. Please message me if you have any questions
BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Beautiful, lovely and a very interesting take on Petunia. Love the ending and how you characterized both Lily and James.