Reviews for Just Stay Here Tonight
phiphi78 chapter 1 . 11/23
Beautiful , loved it
I have no words for how amazing this is! It truly is one of my favorite fanfictions ever. You really did a great job
Tina0609 chapter 1 . 10/28
Wow, this was
This was amazing and absolutely wonderful and I don't have any other words for it.
I felt with your characters and I laughed and almost cried and was wonderful.
Thank you for writing this!
Guardian Luna chapter 1 . 10/5
This is one of the most beautiful things I have ever read. I loved all the characterizations, all the complexity. If only this were the true ending for James and Lily and Petunia!
AvoidedIsland chapter 1 . 9/23
Everything about this fic is perfect. I loved it from start to finish! Not only was Lily not a witch...but to have Petunia be one...and for her experience to still shape her in such a way to STILL dislike the magical world. What a fascinating plot!
jayfeather97 chapter 1 . 9/20
Hayden Avery chapter 1 . 9/15
Love this story. I've read your charmed story, company man so many times it's one of my favorites, but it wasn't until recently when I was retreading it that I clicked on your profile and realized you also wrote Knot your fingers through mine and All the wolves cry, I loved all these stories and never noticed it was the same author!
Gosh this was so amazing! I really love the petunia in this. The whole story was indescribably amazing! Superb. I loved this alot!
origami zombie chapter 1 . 9/2
you should win an award for best au petunia. she was awesome.
This is amazing!
Decca31 chapter 1 . 8/27
Wow. Hard to write how much I loved this. Well done.
frak-all chapter 1 . 8/12
you've made the love in this story a tangible thing.
thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing.
Fires of Black Chaos chapter 1 . 8/7
Holy Shit. I would pay just to have a copy of this.
holy mother of god, this is amazing! kudos
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 1 . 8/4
Oh gosh, this is beautifu;\l. At some point I realized that them discovering Peter was the spy meant that Voldemort was really dead, and I couldn't stop grinning. I realized that this was a rocky road... they didn't die. None of them did. And Petunia loved Harry, and her sister. And this has been like my favorite fic ever! And that, oh my gosh, you're amazing for writing this.