Reviews for Just Stay Here Tonight
Oliver chapter 1 . 11/23
I love lily and james fics and this is amazing
This one is sooo good! I loved how lily and James didn’t die at the end.
TheLoud chapter 1 . 8/30
What an original AU idea, and you wrote it so beautifully! Petunia, you go, girl!
snuffley chapter 1 . 8/27
OMIGOD OMIGOD OMIGOD THIS STORY IS AMAZING! i am completely in love with it, and everything about it just fits, perfectly. Petunia's a witch, but she hates it, and Lily's a muggle, but still in love with magic, and James still loves her for who she is. And, of course, Harry is just an inevitable thing that happens in EVERY Jily story I've ever read, I mean, he just IS the sun and everything is around HIM in the series as a whole. And I'm assuming that Rosie is their second child?
But this really just has the PERFECT ENDING, even if Voldemort returning is a possibility. Everything just flows, and i do like that Petunia never ended up with Vernon (or, at least, that's what I deduced).
And Petunia herself in this story, she isn't a just jealous bitch, that she actually cares about Lily, and that really does show when she did what she did for Lily and James.
The only flaw I can see in this isn't even to do with the writing, it's just that 38k words in a single chapter is a bit much, and that it could be separated into quite a few chapters, maybe even up to ten! Not that even counts as constructive criticism, cus perfect is not even a good enough word to describe my feelings about this.
To whoever is reading this review, JUST READ THE BLOODY STORY CUZ YOU'LL LOVE IT!
Carlee chapter 1 . 8/22
I just wanted to thank you for your amazing writing. I think this fic is one of the first that I read that really drew me into the jily fandom, and I still love it. Your writing is wonderful, thank you for sharing your talent with the world 3
Wow. I am completely entranced by this wonderful AU: thank you for saving Petunia, thank you for knowing Lily and James better than any other author on this site, and especially thank you for writing this brilliant, beautiful, heart- rending story.
so beautiful and I’m glad for Petunia’s redemption
WannaGoMate chapter 1 . 5/25
THAT WAS RIDICULOUSLY GOOD! YOU ARE AN UNBELIEVABLE WRITER!
Violetsz chapter 1 . 5/15
I loved this 3
Cria Crysalis chapter 1 . 5/15
I love this story! Petunia as a witch and still in character just works so well.
F.Amoss chapter 1 . 5/11
This is absolutely perfect. Absolutely perfect. You write incredibly. Every character acted believably. Nothing was unrealistic or cringey or aggravating. You ended it so well. I am half in love with you! Thank you for writing such an amazing book :)
PinkHanon chapter 1 . 3/12
Interesting thought of it being the other way round with the Evans sisters. I feel it would be kind of sad if Magical Petunia left the magical world due to problems with the Slytherins. Nonetheless great story with Lily and James! Thank you for a great story!
Phew this was brilliant. Good job!
Hjpotter79 chapter 1 . 2/25
It just one freaking chapter!
But its one AMAZING freaking chapter!
Oh my God i never thought that one freaking chapter wil make my cry smile, laugh and shout like a mad woman! I just loved Lily and James and the alternative petunia. Hope to read more of ur work
KingTJStevens chapter 1 . 2/13
Wow, this is so good! I really like the changes you made. I also like that Petunia's and Lily's personalities are the same even though Petunia is the one that is a witch now.