Reviews for Just Stay Here Tonight
cuddliestcactus chapter 1 . 10/24
This was so lovely. I was surprised with how much I enjoyed Petunia in your story because she is not a character I have ever felt a particular kinship with, but you wrote her with an earnestness that I have not seen before. I loved the premise of switching the sisters in terms of magical ability and to have it end with Petunia being the savior of Wizarding Britain was a really fitting touch. Thank you for sharing this with us!
Saphira113 chapter 1 . 10/21
It's amazing how one small, important detail can change everything. In this case, how much it can change Petunia and Lily's relationship. And thank you for remembering that Petunia has blond hair.
turtlepearlove chapter 1 . 9/25
Oh how i fell in love with your James and Lilly. Sounds like they were meant to be and Petunia a hero. I was dreading when Petunia went on a date, feared that canon would prevail iam grateful for the happy ending
troubledpancakes chapter 1 . 9/19
beautiful, all of it, beautiful
This is honestly one of my favorite fics ever. I love it. Thank you
tshayron21 chapter 1 . 9/9
Nice to read a story where Petunia is the hero and truly loves her sister and nephew. Thanks for writing it.
aaronlisa chapter 1 . 9/2
I have so many feelings about this story. I love how Petunia was the witch and her back story. I love how things changed because Lily was a muggle.
Ria0207 chapter 1 . 8/8
This was amazing! Absolutely loved it!
Haruhi-chan131 chapter 1 . 8/8
i absolutely loved this! You had me worried many times. As I was reading this I kept bracing myself for both Lily and James' death and then you go and surprise me (a really really good surprise mind you) by having them both live. And not only live but to stay together and give Harry another sibling! I loved every moment and every word from this story!
Until next time,
thepajamaqueen85 chapter 1 . 7/29
Holy cow this was fabulous
Oh my goodness, I really like this AU! Love Petunia especially - she's a far better sister here than in canon. Awesome job! :)
mspstar97 chapter 1 . 7/18
This is so sweet. I love Lily as a witch, but I love the whole family together (with Lily as a muggle) even more.
I can't describe how much I enjoyed this work. You've combined an unusual trope with a frankly brilliant treatment of Petunia's character, and I take my hat off to you. I especially loved how you made Lily unique and true to herself even if she was devoid of magic.
lollipoplinds chapter 1 . 5/29
I love this story. Not only cause the all live (except Marlene, RIP), but because of how you portrayed Petunia. I know Petunia wasn't at all a good person in the books, but I always sympathized with her. In her mind, her sister left her, you know? Petunia felt abandoned after Lily left for Hogwarts and that's probably where the resentment came from. I loved that they included a little piece of that in the movies, too. The scene where she talks about how she lost a sister. I believe she always loved Lily and she felt hurt and didn't deal with it at all in the right way. So I really loved that you kind of included that in the story, too. Petunia's fear of losing Lily. Because I think that's all it really was to Petunia. She felt she lost Lily and she was angry about it. Not condoning how she treated Lily and Harry in the books, but she wasn't a total villain like many people made her out to be. She started as a hurting, young girl. I loved your interpretation.
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 5/24
this hit me hard! i love the james lily interaction