Reviews for Just Stay Here Tonight
prn chapter 1 . 12/7/2021
I first read this many years ago but I still revisit it such was the impression it left on me. The canonical Lily was a character I couldn't help but resent but her reduced status here as a Muggle makes her easier to warm to and sympathise with. Petunia was hands down my favourite, her fierce protectiveness towards Lily, the deep but slightly possessive love, the cynical pessimist that she is, she really is a superbly well developed character.
Black Widow chapter 1 . 11/3/2021
Woww.. I can't even articulate my thoughts. This is honest to god one of the best hp fanfics I have read. I wish I had your talent for words.
random fanfic writer chapter 1 . 9/3/2021
What a creative way to flip the story. I enjoyed it immensely.

Thanks for sharing
Coco chapter 1 . 7/4/2021
That was beautiful x
natalie.ana chapter 1 . 6/24/2021
urgh I always love this fic so much
katteken chapter 1 . 6/17/2021
What a wonderful story. I adore the sisters' relationship in this. Thank you.
mcepl chapter 1 . 5/31/2021
Absolutely awesome! I would go and rip your throat if they died. Thank you!
CrazyDreamerCircle chapter 1 . 5/31/2021
This is lovely! I love it!
The-storycollector chapter 1 . 4/19/2021
Truly truly breathtaking. You have written such an incredible story even over just a few thousand words. Definitely one of my new favorites.
MuggleMediWizard chapter 1 . 4/10/2021
Wow!

I'm not usually a fan of AU stories, but this one is WOW!

I laughed, I cried, my heart ached and soared. Lily had all the things she always should've had. Her sister, her James, raising Harry and his siblings. I love it!
railroader33 chapter 1 . 3/31/2021
Absolutely beautiful
SonntagMorgen27 chapter 1 . 3/28/2021
It was fantastic! Read it in one go! My eyes hurt from crying but I‘m also smiling!
baba.teixeira chapter 1 . 3/18/2021
Omg what a ride! Personally i would have had pet sacrifice herself the same way lily did in the original story but i can understand why you wouldn’t! Great work nonetheless!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2021
Lovely read.
Godricshelm chapter 1 . 1/15/2021
Wow, absolutely incredible fic! I’m at a loss for words on how amazing this was. Fantastic job!