Reviews for Just Stay Here Tonight
Godricshelm chapter 1 . 1/15
Wow, absolutely incredible fic! I’m at a loss for words on how amazing this was. Fantastic job!
This is so lovely! Best "they live" story I've seen.
Isabellab03 chapter 1 . 1/12
AMAZING TRULY AMAZING
EverlarkFangirl 123 chapter 1 . 1/3
I really adore your story.. It's really nice to read about Petunia as someone who would kill for her sister, not as someone who abuses and neglect's lily's son... Also James and Lily... They are sooo sweet..
joycezhanng chapter 1 . 11/3/2020
lily and petunia should have had some glocks on hand so they could've just shot down voldemort fr

anyways this fic is so freaking sweet ugh i love ur tone
asher289 chapter 1 . 10/18/2020
This is the best jily story I have ever read. Absolutely incredible story.
aklarsen94 chapter 1 . 9/14/2020
I literally signed up for an account just to tell you how absolutely wonderful your story is! Truly, I have not read a Jily fic that made me feel so much in so, so long. Your writing is gorgeous and the story is beautifully thought out. Reading this made me wish I WAS Lily (in the early bits), and then made me keep guessing as to how it was really going to end. I also loved how you portrayed Petunia. And Lily- she made for an excellent muggle, and being one didn't compromise her character in any way! James of course is just the perfect man, full stop. I love this and thank you for taking the time to share such an awesome story.
ari chapter 1 . 8/14/2020
okay i dont know if u check your anymore but this is so good. i love ur characterisation of petunia! i read ur bellarke fics on ao3 and I really love those too. they were amazing, so of course this ones amazing too
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2020
This is really sweet
thepluraljame chapter 1 . 6/27/2020
This is the most beautiful thing I've ever read in my entire life I love it more than anything...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2020
this is so sweet! your writing skills are incredible. i loved this so much
phoenix768837 chapter 1 . 5/16/2020
This story is a few years old and it doesn't look like your account is active anymore, but if you ever see this I just wanted to say that this was beautiful. I felt like I was holding my breath until the very end - and I loved everything about it!
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 1 . 4/28/2020
I stayed up all night reading this.

I've never favourited a story so fast.
Babaksmiles chapter 1 . 4/21/2020
I loved this so much! I love that Petunia was the hero. I loved that Lily stayed alive with Harry and James. I loved everything about this story!
ihaveajuicebox chapter 1 . 4/10/2020
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i love happy ending lily and james fics