Reviews for Just Stay Here Tonight
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2022
THIS IS SO WEIRD! BUT THAT JUST SHOWS THAT PETUNIA IS AWFUL, BUT LOVELY INSIDE, BUT GREED AND JEALOUSY RUINED HER!
Tina chapter 1 . 9/3/2022
I found this recommended on Tumblr, and it might actually be one of the most perfect jily fanfics I've ever read. You had me laughing and and awww-ing and grinning... And funnily enough bawling over this, which I didn't except to do with Petunia involved: "Petunia saw the smoke from the restaurant, and she arrived in time to stop him. He was about to kill her sister, and she couldn't let him. There isn't a soul in the wizarding who doesn't know her name now. Petunia Evans, the woman who defeated Voldemort. The woman who saved the world."
So, thank you for that, and this story too.
Zinzino chapter 1 . 9/3/2022
That's so incredibly good
I devoured it
Thank you so much for this marvellous jily
PercyPotterFan chapter 1 . 7/19/2022
It nearly took me 1 and half hours to read this whole fic but it was worth it. The way you described her feelings, the post break up (especially) and the pregnancy... by gods, its beautifully written. I ship Jily so much it HURTS. And this was so soo good it totally fulfilled my Jily thirst. I would've skinned you alive if you made them die, right after we read their whole love story but I'm so happy you didn't.
By far one of my favourites, could even be in the top 3.
Love you sm author.
gabzep chapter 1 . 6/17/2022
I loved Lily and Petunia’s relationship. I guess love was the power he know not cuz Petunia loved Lily and Harry and wasn’t going to let Voldemort kill them.
1jilybitch chapter 1 . 5/6/2022
ok but ship?!: sirius x petunia :O
MyDogIsAsGracefulAsAnErumpent chapter 1 . 5/4/2022
I love this. It just feels right in so many ways
LunaCrusader chapter 1 . 4/27/2022
How could I have survived all these years without your fic? This is the best one-shot I've read in my life, and the character's feelings are so real, specially when you described how Lily felt post break-up. You made my day, I wish I'd found your fic sooner (read about it on a list of 'best jily fics of all times' on bellonablake's Tumblr)
cheese12345 chapter 1 . 3/18/2022
omg I love this so much! I want a sequel!
threado chapter 1 . 3/6/2022
Great story! It's very well writen! I absolutely did not see the "Petunia the vanquisher" ending haha. Good work
prn chapter 1 . 12/7/2021
I first read this many years ago but I still revisit it such was the impression it left on me. The canonical Lily was a character I couldn't help but resent but her reduced status here as a Muggle makes her easier to warm to and sympathise with. Petunia was hands down my favourite, her fierce protectiveness towards Lily, the deep but slightly possessive love, the cynical pessimist that she is, she really is a superbly well developed character.
Black Widow chapter 1 . 11/3/2021
Woww.. I can't even articulate my thoughts. This is honest to god one of the best hp fanfics I have read. I wish I had your talent for words.
random fanfic writer chapter 1 . 9/3/2021
What a creative way to flip the story. I enjoyed it immensely.

Thanks for sharing
Coco chapter 1 . 7/4/2021
That was beautiful x
natalie.ana chapter 1 . 6/24/2021
urgh I always love this fic so much