Reviews for Just Stay Here Tonight
Really fantastic piece of work!
Wow. Just wow. Amazing i loved the read
Ka-tay's mind chapter 1 . 4/19
this story is the most captivating piece I’ve read ever and I adore everything about it. it’s so entrancing and I live your portrayal of Petunia here- a Slytherin! this is a masterpiece and I cannot even form anymore words to describe how in love I am with this. thank you.
picklesisadeadcat chapter 1 . 3/12
This is so beautiful and sweet and heart wrenching. You made me cry. I genuinely thought you were going to kill them off and then I got sad because they did die. Ugh really just a lovely story. You did a fabulous job and I hope you keep writing. Really this was beautiful and I am so thankful I got to read it.
TaikaWatitiFan88 chapter 1 . 3/11
Talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before...
I mean it
EmeraldsandLilies chapter 1 . 2/27
Holy shit I loved this so much! What a wonderful fanfic I have discovered, one of the best James/Lily out there! I’ll eagerly be reading the rest of your works :D
Kathy T chapter 1 . 2/7
holyyyyyyyy this was so good. like so good i have no words i'm in love with this
tyty for sharing this wonderful story with the world
-heart eyes-
Laura chapter 1 . 1/21
Hi! this fic is just so lovely and amazing! Lily an petunia's relationship, and James, the angst in the middle, and the fact that there is a happy ending! I know i shoud have spent my sunday evening doing somethong society calls productive, but your fic was just irresistible! Congrats on the great amazing gorgeous writing!
sarah chapter 1 . 1/9
MY FREAKING HEART WHO EVEN ARE YOU
I was not expecting that emotional rollercoaster and i have to tell you that tears were shed.
BECAUSe. here i was thinking that oh ya know maybe james and lily don't die in this one cause she's a muggle or whatever and so much is different.
THEN you come at me with the prophecy thing again and at that point i just break down because i had gotten my hopes up so high that maybe it'd be happy this time and os I just kept reading and knowing that they were still going to die after EVERYTHING YOU PUT ME THROUGH.

and THEN you go and change everything and all of a sudden i think just one of them will die or harry will or everyone will and i can't take it and then ALL OF THEM ARE SAFE AND HAPPY AND THEN IM CRYING HAPPY TEARS
what is this madness.
I love this a lot. you are wonderful. and awful bc i am maybe too emotionally invested in your characters and now can't sleep. but mostly wonderful

oh ALSO i love love loved petunia and lily's relationship. it was good and human and imperfect and golden.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
i never ever post a review on a story but jesus fucking christ, that was incredible.
9025709621590 chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
Fuck. This is just incredible.
James' Girl chapter 1 . 12/23/2017
Awwww! Absolutely adore your writing style. Also there's a warm fuzzy feeling in my chest cavity. Lol
Renee chapter 1 . 12/20/2017
this is probably the third time i've read this fic all the way through and it is still one of my favorites. it's so well written and you took the au in a direction that i enjoyed. this fic has made me laugh and cry so much (mostly cry, goodness are there some emotional moments). thank you so much for taking the time to write this!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2017