Reviews for Just Stay Here Tonight
Caira1 chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
I need more Harry Potter AUs - you do them so well and I'm in love with your writing!
nullfreeze chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
UGH I ADORE THIS.

It's so wonderful!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Wow that was great... that what's fanfiction is about, to experiment with the context and relationships. To bend the story without loosing the essence. Loved your petunia, loved the sey parts, loved how sweet l/j are and loved the heroic muggle part. And just loved the originality.
bcccookies chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Wow...just wow
This was beautifully written, and this is easily one of the best fics Ive read. Never would have predicted your plot twist and I was pleasantly surprised.
Would you consider breaking this into chapters? It's none of my business how you write but if you did I would have reviewed every single chapter because I loved every single scene.
Thank you again for writing this.
phiphi78 chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
Beautiful , loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
I have no words for how amazing this is! It truly is one of my favorite fanfictions ever. You really did a great job
Tina0609 chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Wow, this was just...wow.
This was amazing and absolutely wonderful and I don't have any other words for it.
I felt with your characters and I laughed and almost cried and well...it was wonderful.
Thank you for writing this!
Guardian Luna chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
This is one of the most beautiful things I have ever read. I loved all the characterizations, all the complexity. If only this were the true ending for James and Lily and Petunia!
CottonKey chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
Everything about this fic is perfect. I loved it from start to finish! Not only was Lily not a witch...but to have Petunia be one...and for her experience to still shape her in such a way to STILL dislike the magical world. What a fascinating plot!
jayfeather97 chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Lovely!
Hayden Avery chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Love this story. I've read your charmed story, company man so many times it's one of my favorites, but it wasn't until recently when I was retreading it that I clicked on your profile and realized you also wrote Knot your fingers through mine and All the wolves cry, I loved all these stories and never noticed it was the same author!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
Gosh this was so amazing! I really love the petunia in this. The whole story was indescribably amazing! Superb. I loved this alot!
origami zombie chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
you should win an award for best au petunia. she was awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
This is amazing!
Decca31 chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
Wow. Hard to write how much I loved this. Well done.
364 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »