Reviews for Just Stay Here Tonight
Novarkek chapter 1 . 4/7/2020
A roller coaster ride. Made me cry ugly tears with snot and all. Not a good thing in the times we live. Anyway one of the best stories ever. Loved it. Even with the angst and all. Best depiction (is that right word?) of sisters ever with Petunia and Lily's relationship. Take care.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2020
Good story. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2020
So beautiful even while rereading
Also did I mention previously how many times I cried
PineNutPesto chapter 1 . 3/8/2020
Wonderful story. I'm so glad they get a happy ending. Thank you!
vampireacademygirls chapter 1 . 1/29/2020
Oh wow that was so beautiful. I got really scared when they started talking about moving in together because I didn't want them to die. So very well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2020
I first read this story years ago and loved it. And now my friend sent it to me saying that I have to read it and that it is brilliant, and guess what, it is. I loved it just as much as I did the first time if not even more.
There's love and family and adventure and friendship and hardships and forgiveness, it's simply wonderful. The only way I could love this more is if it was longer, if this universe is expanded.
All in all a wonderful story
hufflepuffiesten chapter 1 . 1/12/2020
This is such a great AU story about James and Lily, Petunia and the Marauders. Great writing!
Lady Lithe chapter 1 . 1/9/2020
Wow! I don't really ever read anything but Harry/Ginny, but this story is one of the best Harry Potter stories I've ever read. I fell in love with Lily, James, Petunia, and even Sirius and Remus in ways I've never before. I also was caught sobbing by my husband when Voldemort was in the house. Oh the heartbreak when James broke it off and when Petunia lied! And the amazing twist at the end. Thank you for writing and sharing and expanding my world. I hope you write more Harry Potter fanfiction one day.
royalpurpleclouds chapter 1 . 12/24/2019
I just want to tell this author that this is like the greatest oneshot in the world. no, wait. it's like 40 freaking Million words long, as long as the average fanfiction story. so thank you dear author, you made my day!
Oliver chapter 1 . 11/23/2019
I love lily and james fics and this is amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2019
This one is sooo good! I loved how lily and James didn’t die at the end.
TheLoud chapter 1 . 8/30/2019
What an original AU idea, and you wrote it so beautifully! Petunia, you go, girl!
bubblesblood chapter 1 . 8/27/2019
OMIGOD OMIGOD OMIGOD THIS STORY IS AMAZING! i am completely in love with it, and everything about it just fits, perfectly. Petunia's a witch, but she hates it, and Lily's a muggle, but still in love with magic, and James still loves her for who she is. And, of course, Harry is just an inevitable thing that happens in EVERY Jily story I've ever read, I mean, he just IS the sun and everything is around HIM in the series as a whole. And I'm assuming that Rosie is their second child?
But this really just has the PERFECT ENDING, even if Voldemort returning is a possibility. Everything just flows, and i do like that Petunia never ended up with Vernon (or, at least, that's what I deduced).
And Petunia herself in this story, she isn't a just jealous bitch, that she actually cares about Lily, and that really does show when she did what she did for Lily and James.
The only flaw I can see in this isn't even to do with the writing, it's just that 38k words in a single chapter is a bit much, and that it could be separated into quite a few chapters, maybe even up to ten! Not that even counts as constructive criticism, cus perfect is not even a good enough word to describe my feelings about this.
To whoever is reading this review, JUST READ THE BLOODY STORY CUZ YOU'LL LOVE IT!
Carlee chapter 1 . 8/22/2019
I just wanted to thank you for your amazing writing. I think this fic is one of the first that I read that really drew me into the jily fandom, and I still love it. Your writing is wonderful, thank you for sharing your talent with the world 3
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2019
Wow. I am completely entranced by this wonderful AU: thank you for saving Petunia, thank you for knowing Lily and James better than any other author on this site, and especially thank you for writing this brilliant, beautiful, heart- rending story.
364 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »