Reviews for I Love You, However
foxeeflame chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Oh my Oath! What a fantastic fic! I loved every word! Well done! Loved the angst, hurt and comfort! And the love! Please write more!
Novoux chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I do not know how to write out how much I enjoyed this and what I liked about it. So I'll give my best efforts.

One, I adore the tone in the writing. There is something about it that just keeps me reading and waiting for what happens next. There is the shifting between kind of like Kirk-style writing, then to Bones, and it is really captivating.

Another quality I really like is the description. Really well written and really powerful. I can get a "feeling" of Jim's pain in the beginning of the chapter, the cheeky moments and the bitter parts, they go well together the way you have written it out. Many people can write Jim's happy-go-lucky character very well, or Bones' grumpy mama bear personality, but here was a mix of both with something sweeter on the inside.

All of this is fantastic. The light-hearted tone with angst is bittersweet and beautiful. I had several favorite sentences, and I will just share a couple:

He draws back slightly. "What else hurts?" His voice is barely a whisper.

Jim wants to smile. What else hurts. What else hurts.

Everything.

That was probably the most potent part. I cannot explain fully, but it is so perfect and I keep reading it over and over again because there is something behind those words like a soul to a body.

I should probably stop now, or I will blather on and on. But thank you, for writing this because I adore every bit of it.
Misty Satin Dream chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I love your style! Subtle, real, tangible...you can totally feel the tension, the is a great start to a sweet & honest portrayal, and you should *definitely* keep going. Cannot wait to read more!
SimplyOut chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Loved it. And love the fact that it's not marked complete even more ;)
Deansblueeyedangel chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Like it so far and I really can't wait for more! I love your writing style. Hope you update soon.
velveteen habit chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Aww. Hope there's more!
iwillneverbefound chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Poor Jim, but Very cute story :) I love it.