Reviews for Pilot Under Grace
Reaper Nanashi chapter 14 . 11/27/2013
So, thank you for mentioning the Tifa Lockhart/Gipsy Danger art thing. I admit that I'm not exploring the fandom too much at the moment and I haven't gotten around to watching any interviews or extra stuff yet so I don't know how prevalent or confirmed the idea is, but about the second or third time I watched the movie I was appreciating more than the giant-robots-punching-giant-monsters part and was like, "Is that Tifa?" I got a better look at her elsewhere and saw that it wasn't, but I have never been able to let go of that similarity. It's nice to see that I'm not crazy, if there hasn't been an official acknowledgement.

Regarding the kill-count, you can also see the four heads under the Gipsy Danger logo on the bathroom door in the brothers' quarters.

RN (LS)
Master Li chapter 17 . 11/11/2013
It's over!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I will miss this story and I hope you write more in this fandom in the future.
knightphoenix2 chapter 17 . 11/7/2013
Thanks for finishing this series! It was nice seeing it end with a very happy birthday for Yancy, with his family still together!

Please consider doing a series on Raleigh, or Stacker, or even Newt. (I haven't seen you tackle our two scientists ...)

In the meantime, please continue your other great stories, and continue to keep up the great work!
knightphoenix2 chapter 16 . 9/4/2013
Hmmm, could Yancy be suffering from some form of sleep apnea? We know that the PPDC is extremely ... reckless with the health of their people.

And of course, being nearly electrocuted didn't do him any good, even though it didn't do any *apparent* damage ...
Master Li chapter 16 . 9/3/2013
"second to last chapter of my Becket drabbles"

NOOOOOO! This must go on forever! You write them so perfect and they are just the best brothers ever and I want these drabbles to go in forever and ever! Another great chapter, I will miss this story when it is over and I hope you will write in this fandom again sometime. There aren't enough stories out there about these two!
knightphoenix2 chapter 15 . 8/15/2013
Great series of stories! Please keep up the AU version of Pacific Rim going, with maybe Yancy too physically incapacitated to *drive* a Jaeger, letting Mako take the second chair, while Yancy links in via long-distance.

But, in the meantime, please keep up the great work!
mad.the.saxon chapter 15 . 8/7/2013
AWWW! You remembered my request for a alive-Yancy :D THANK YOU! That was really beautiful. I can totally imagine Yancy being so uncomfortable in a suit :D

The post-drift one was hilarious. Raleigh thinking that the cereal was stimulating was so funny! :P Poor Raleigh ;)

Keep them coming :) I am waiting for this AU :D
Garfield71 chapter 15 . 8/7/2013
I love your little drabbles about Yancy and Raleigh.

Keep writing, they are absolutely wonderful!
Master Li chapter 15 . 8/7/2013
This was great! I hated the fact that Yancy died before we could even really get a good idea of his character and how Raleigh and him interacted. I would love if you continued this into them connecting through the drift again. It would be cool to see how they handled it after the events of the last time they connected and also with it being so long apart. I just find the idea of the drift and Jaeger pilots usually being close relatives (like brothers) fascinating. I hope you update soon!
Master Li chapter 12 . 7/31/2013
this is such a great story. You write the brothers so well, they are so close yet are emotionally handicapped like most young men are. I hope you keep writing more chapters about them. The fact that they were still connected while Yancy drowned is terrifying and almost made me cry. I can't imagine how horrible and mentally damaging that would be.
sn chapter 12 . 7/27/2013
Really enjoyable. I hope you write more. :)
Garfield71 chapter 12 . 7/27/2013
Hey, this is great!

Keep writing, I love your little introspect snippets!
mad.the.saxon chapter 12 . 7/26/2013
Man, my feels. You sure don't spare them, do you?

I loved #12. It felt so raw and sad. Update soon :)
mad.the.saxon chapter 9 . 7/24/2013
You really had to go ahead and make me weep bitter tears for the Becket brothers for like the 10th time this week! This is really sad and amazing at the same time. Will we ever see more of Yancy? Or even Raleigh? Are you going to continue? Please continue!

I'll be waiting on that next update :D
Guest chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
Sheesh, this sounds a lot like myself and my own younger brother. Great story, very accurate to the feelings of siblings!