Reviews for Nightwing: Allegiances
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 11 . 1/26
erm... I checked the story rating (Fiction T). It would've been rated M if there was a rape scene (unless it was crappy and just mentioned. in that case rape is thrown into T-rated fics).

will Tarantula be thrown off a building? I hope so. She's a jerk.
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 10 . 1/26
me sobbing reader at the death of an OC she kinda liked...

I really thought Joey would die... ((terrible, i know lol))
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 9 . 1/26
*plays Attack On Titan opening 1 in the background as the battle progresses*

omg. Deathstroke is /chilling/. like, hands-down El-Creepo. *shiver* *hides under bed* me be scared! DX
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 8 . 1/26
Hmmm... So Tim figured it out... and then dropped it -..- well then. XD everyone's minds will be blown by the end of this story, im sure. XD
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 7 . 1/26
Bludhaven High sounds exactly like the school i go to. *laughs butt off* I wish Jason was my big bro.

wait- WHAT?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN U KILL AN OC?! JOEY DIES?! (0)...(0)
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 6 . 1/26
dang. Deathstroke could be my brother. You wrote the guy exactly like him. good job.
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 5 . 1/26
I was honestly expecting Deathstroke to be at the seminar, but then again, that would mean Dick would get caught or something. and LOL. I'm curious on what Bats could do to find Dick in Gotham.
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 4 . 1/26
i'm confused again...

. . .

Bruce mentioned having both Dick AND Jason as Robin. However, if Jason was older, then he couldnt be Robin. he wouldnt've even met Batman...

actually thatt's not true. depending on how you wanna play some instances...

ehh. nvm. ignore me. I'm just being dumb.
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 3 . 1/26
I was a little confused since Dick is technically older than Jason, but hey, it's an AU. all goods on this side of the screen.
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 2 . 1/26
I read "flamethrower" and nearly dropped my laptop when i fell out of my chair laughing.

that. was. perfect. XD
merlia1208 chapter 19 . 1/25
Can't wait for the next chapter! If you were in the same position as Dick, would you have lied to them too? You are officially added to my "list".
Esther Coutoi chapter 19 . 1/24
I found your fic a week ago and I can't stop reading, every chapter I remember me "leave a review" but the fact that there was another chapter was hard to ignore.
I believe everybody here have a sadists side that want to read how Deathstroke torture Dick, like me.
I love you fic since I discovered. Take your time to write, because is some that you're very good.
What means 183?
Did you've read The Name of the Wind?

I really sorry not write you all I want to tell you, but English isn't my Mather tongue
K.J. Bollinger chapter 19 . 1/15
Really Great!
Chameleon Incognito chapter 19 . 1/10
A heart-To-heart in this chapter would have...just not worked for the very reasons you said. I'm glad you didn't do it yet (even though I'm dying for the bromance to come back, I can wait).
Man...it has REALLY been a long time since you started the prequel to this. I cannot believe I've been reading this story for that long. Besides myself, do you have anyone else who's been with you since the very beginning (just out of curiosity, I'm not asking for names or anything)?
I cannot wait for the next chapter. I've always liked the Clark and Dick dynamic, and it'll be fun to see them actually NOT liking each other for once.
One more thing; why is it that Wally, Artemis and Kaldur were the
Per usual, I am early awaiting the next chapter!
TheThingBatmanFe chapter 19 . 1/7
Can't wait for next update! Maybe you could do an Alfred moment after the battle where he says, "You still have a spark." And Dock turns and replies, "No, I don't."