Reviews for Nightwing: Allegiances
Of Lilies and Roses chapter 20 . 2/12
I love this series so much, hope you update soon! 3
Useful chapter 19 . 1/17
Ah yes. This was probably my favorite Nightwing fanfiction to date. I like how you bring so many aspects of Nightwing into the work and subsequently make him seem less saner than Jason when you look at the whole, but as you get towards his thoughts it's then that the less-than-sane thoughts seem much more...understanding for the broken bird. I can't wait for you to shock the world that Nightwing is Dickie-bird and Dickie-bird is alive, broken, and just alone.

Of course we all know Alfred will love him unconditionally no matter what. And Bruce too.

P.S. My phone did a weird thing so the review on Chapter 20 was a premature click on my dumb phone.
Useful chapter 20 . 1/17
This was supposed
sephiroth-itachi chapter 20 . 1/2
I just wanna say that I really like Joey and wish he had his own story... I would so read that!
Anton chapter 20 . 12/5/2016
Please update this story. There are not many dark Nightwing stories or decent ones involving renegade or talon out there and this is one of the best in my opinion. So again please update. Huge cliffhanger.
heatherfda17 chapter 20 . 9/19/2016
Please update! I'm loving this fic so much! I know I'm late to the party but omg I love the angst and how much thought was clearly put into Chester Honeywell and how Grayson develops as a character. Really I think you've nailed his transition into night wing in young justice just perfectly. I can't help but feel that Jason will end up seriously injured or maybe even dead because of Dick, I don't think I can handle that if does happen. There's too much brother love for me to be ok with Jason suddenly being gone.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/1/2016
HOLY FUDGE OMG I LOVE THIS FANFIC SO MUCH IT'S AMAZING
Cheshire The Iconic Me chapter 20 . 8/29/2016
I like the whole dynamic Joey and Dick have, it reminds me of Jason and Roy's relationship. I can't wait to read the moment Joey catches up with Dick, maybe he could run into Young Justice? Or The Outlaws.
Winter'sSuffocation chapter 20 . 7/31/2016
plz update soon I have been binging on this and the NIGHTWING:origins for the past 2-3 days this is AMAZING!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/27/2016
So it's been 3 months... How ya been?
Supergirl chapter 20 . 7/19/2016
I love this so much plz update
DreamCatcherWizard chapter 20 . 7/20/2016
I feel like Nightwing will never get out of this situation. When he lied and they found out, that would be it, right? There's no way they would even talk to him.
DreamCatcherWizard chapter 16 . 7/20/2016
You kept calling Tim "Time," in this chapter and when Tim's dad died. In the chapter that Tim's dad died, I thought you were literally talking about Time, you know, like, watch-time, "time is ticking," that sort of Time.
DreamCatcherWizard chapter 8 . 7/20/2016
I was laughing at this part. like actually laughing out loud: "I followed the yellow brick road."
You managed to have an interesting plot, and humor.
That is totally awesome.
DreamCatcherWizard chapter 7 . 7/20/2016
I liked Joey! You'll kill off Toby? Because it would be to cruel to kill of Joey? I don't hate any of them, but I like Mira the least.