Reviews for Nightwing: Allegiances
SirSavage9753 chapter 20 . 8/15
I really love this story, it is one of the best fan fictions I have ever read. I hope that you release some more chapters soon. I think their should be more Red Hood and Nightwing should make Wally, Artemis, Kaldur, Tim and Barbara forget he was alive.
STARFIREPUDDING chapter 19 . 5/14
WHO'S SAYING 'LIES'?! I HEARING VOLDEMORT
Socksy chapter 20 . 3/9
Omg I can't even tell you how amazing this story is ! I absolutely love the way that you have connected and combined different comics and universes . Impeccable writing style with just the perfect balance of description and dialogue. The way that you've managed to capture nightwing is flawless. Right from creating a reasonable reason for robins escape to his transformation into renegade and then nightwing just leaves me speechless. I was completely hooked on to this story from the moment I read the very first paragraph. You've perfectly portrayed nightwing's state of internal conflict , and intertwined his easygoing and cheeky personality with the darker and much more realistic aspect of a superhero that has undergone so much torment . I honestly believe that this is professional level writing you should really consider pursuing this as a career (if you haven't already) . I will never stop recommending this story to all the DC fans out there . Its extremely rare to find an author that is capable of dwelving into the darker and more serious tones of a hero's persona ,wherein his morals become questionable and he enters a gray zone , without completely letting the darkness envelop him and allowing the human feelings of regret, guilt , betrayal and grief to prick his conscience. I'm in eager anticipation for your update and can't help but look forward to all the new twists , reveals and confrontations yet to come . Keep up the fantastic work !
Ela chapter 20 . 1/6
So sad there's been no update for so long, but so happy to read on your profile that it's not on hiatus? ;D 3
narutofanficlov321 chapter 20 . 12/20/2017
it's been over a year I really hope that u haven't abandoned this! it's such a great story and I REALLY want to know what ur planning on doing next and how ur planning on ending this story! please please please please! don't give up because it's too good!
Anton Wilson chapter 20 . 9/11/2017
Hai, please please update this fic. It must be THE best dark Nightwing fic I've ever had the chance to read ( well read from beggining to end about 3-4 times ). I would love to see this continued and hopefully finished within my lifetime. Seriously pleaseeeee.
little-semanggi chapter 20 . 8/1/2017
You know, after realizing that this story is somewhat HIATUS, I had been putting brakes here and there, trying to stop myself from continuing further.
But just like Robin to a Bat, ...I keep coming back.
It's how good this story is! :,P
I really love Dick, as Robin and Nightwing, and I somehow begin to love your Nightwing too.
It's selfish but I really hope you will continue this.. .; -;
Definitely one of my most favourite
little-semanggi chapter 15 . 8/1/2017
Wow.. My suspicions was confirmed.. Joey would had something to do with Dick, because.. Well his name is Joey. Which's the same name as Deathstroke former son apparantly. O-o ...or not, haha
Well, this is getting interesting
little-semanggi chapter 13 . 8/1/2017
Haha.. Well that's my country Dick is trying to mess about. (not that a little virus won't break it)
:v
I'm annoyed at Tarantula anyhow..
little-semanggi chapter 3 . 7/31/2017
Aww i kinda forgot the newest addition. Just. Mhmm, aquagirl?
And maan, this is really an awesome way of Timmy-Dickie bonding.
I totally can relate it to them x)
Guest chapter 20 . 7/16/2017
please update:)
Trix Lupin82161 chapter 20 . 7/11/2017
will you be updating this anytime soon. cause i really hope you do it a fabulous book
HazelJet chapter 20 . 6/27/2017
Update or I'll send Deathstroke.

(Just passing by and I read this amazing book that has not been completed)

Sincerely, with love and Renegades, HazelJet (I'm on Wattpad)
Lizzy1538 chapter 20 . 6/22/2017
Oh my goodness you have to update this please its absolutely amazing!
kuromi123 chapter 20 . 6/9/2017
I'm so glad I found this again. I love this story so much and I'm dying to see the confrontation between Deathstroke and Nightwing. I really hope you finish this someday. XD