Reviews for Nightwing: Allegiances
Anton Wilson chapter 20 . 9/11
Hai, please please update this fic. It must be THE best dark Nightwing fic I've ever had the chance to read ( well read from beggining to end about 3-4 times ). I would love to see this continued and hopefully finished within my lifetime. Seriously pleaseeeee.
little-semanggi chapter 20 . 8/1
You know, after realizing that this story is somewhat HIATUS, I had been putting brakes here and there, trying to stop myself from continuing further.
But just like Robin to a Bat, ...I keep coming back.
It's how good this story is! :,P
I really love Dick, as Robin and Nightwing, and I somehow begin to love your Nightwing too.
It's selfish but I really hope you will continue this.. .; -;
Definitely one of my most favourite
little-semanggi chapter 15 . 8/1
Wow.. My suspicions was confirmed.. Joey would had something to do with Dick, because.. Well his name is Joey. Which's the same name as Deathstroke former son apparantly. O-o ...or not, haha
Well, this is getting interesting
little-semanggi chapter 13 . 8/1
Haha.. Well that's my country Dick is trying to mess about. (not that a little virus won't break it)
:v
I'm annoyed at Tarantula anyhow..
little-semanggi chapter 3 . 7/31
Aww i kinda forgot the newest addition. Just. Mhmm, aquagirl?
And maan, this is really an awesome way of Timmy-Dickie bonding.
I totally can relate it to them x)
please update:)
Fallen Angel82161 chapter 20 . 7/11
will you be updating this anytime soon. cause i really hope you do it a fabulous book
HazelJet chapter 20 . 6/27
Update or I'll send Deathstroke.

(Just passing by and I read this amazing book that has not been completed)

Sincerely, with love and Renegades, HazelJet (I'm on Wattpad)
Annachase922 chapter 20 . 6/22
Oh my goodness you have to update this please its absolutely amazing!
kuromi123 chapter 20 . 6/9
I'm so glad I found this again. I love this story so much and I'm dying to see the confrontation between Deathstroke and Nightwing. I really hope you finish this someday. XD
ChibiRealm chapter 20 . 3/22
This story is sooooo great! It has become one of my favorite Young Justice stories of all time and when ever I need a fix I'll def becoming back to re read it along with the first story! You're writing style is awesome, it's like reading a novel. I love this story and hope everything is going well for you and that you continue to update when you get timei understand how life can get in the way of writing, but i'm will to wait years for you to finish. in the mean I continue to re read it alllol thank you!
IntellectualBadass333 chapter 20 . 3/9
Love both these stories! Please keep updating!
Of Lilies and Roses chapter 20 . 2/12
I love this series so much, hope you update soon! 3
Useful chapter 19 . 1/17
Ah yes. This was probably my favorite Nightwing fanfiction to date. I like how you bring so many aspects of Nightwing into the work and subsequently make him seem less saner than Jason when you look at the whole, but as you get towards his thoughts it's then that the less-than-sane thoughts seem much more...understanding for the broken bird. I can't wait for you to shock the world that Nightwing is Dickie-bird and Dickie-bird is alive, broken, and just alone.

Of course we all know Alfred will love him unconditionally no matter what. And Bruce too.

P.S. My phone did a weird thing so the review on Chapter 20 was a premature click on my dumb phone.
Useful chapter 20 . 1/17