Reviews for Sneezing
Kurage3 -Chiisaiuki chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I really love your Free! fics :) I've already read all of the ones you have posted! *nudge nudge* Maaaaaaaaybe you should write more of them *eyebrow wiggles*
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Cute
Onyx chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
You should do a MakoHaru fic about Makoto getting injured or sick. ive seen/read so many the other way around and I think it would be really fun (and cute) to see Haru trying to do comforting things but end up just being really awkward and silly
Mohoono-chan chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
It kind of reminds me of my own relationship, so it was kind of sweet to read. The vague "my more-than-friend" line and then the hand holding especially spoke to my soul. It was very sweet.
Xitlalit123 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Water... I love Haru and Makoto it's just magic... XD
Wolfen Artist of HetaStuck chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Wait there's three episodes!I need to see the third! Thanks for including that in your authors note. Also I loves this one shot. It was so sweet and cute. I liked it very much.
JordiiPordiiPuddinPie chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
...Not my absolute most favorite thing in the world, I'll have to admit, but definitely favorited. And not because "KYA IT WAS SO CUTE." but because you captured the essence of their relationship so well. Like... I could picture all of this happening. Well, the Haruka and Makoto interactions; I don't know that Makoto could ever actually get into an argument with someone, you know? But anyway, good plot, great story, good writing...

4.8! Lol, your score. Good job! (write another!)
PuddinPie.
KARASU25 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Ahh, I loved this! I really like whenever Makoto has to take care of Haruka. I really hope his cold is acknoledged in the episodes in some way, maybe worsen I hope XD(Im a dork for hurt/comfort) Ahh, for a prompt you could do if you want to, maybe Haru going for a swim in the sea and almost drowns and Makoto saves him, having to give him cpr? If ypu want you could make them end up in the hospital too. I just love hurt/comfort haha

Anyways, great job! hope you write more soon!
Bishieholic chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
*ovaries explode, regenerate and explode again* *nosebleeds* AWWW I shouldn't imagine alll this... even though RinXHaru is my OTP. The fanart is amazing! this was a nice read!