Reviews for Nefarious
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 22h
Found more I love your stories really do
celestial power chapter 1 . 4/23
You fanfictions are always awesome. I absolutely love all of them. But the best part about this fanfic was that you had catered the perfect character of Sesshomaru to us. Thanks a lot.
Hexxe chapter 23 . 3/9
Wow!
I really, really, really, really, really, really, ... love this story! 3
I think, this will be my personal canon from now on D
AizFutura chapter 23 . 1/26
This was one of the fics that had matured and wise kagome. I loved it. Most the other fics made her hell annoying, childish and rude, not likeable protagonist. Loved a lust and hot Sesshy in this, unlike the usual icy lord. Great story!
Melody21 chapter 23 . 1/3
Very well done. Reading this story in2017. New to the fandom but appreciate your fanfic post anime series. Thank you for sharing.
mylove24 chapter 23 . 11/24/2016
Love the story. Thanks for sharing it.
JJ Marie033 chapter 15 . 11/17/2016
k
NyxxNoxx chapter 23 . 11/9/2016
luv your Sessho/Kag pairings
Shakugan no Shana chapter 23 . 9/30/2016
The story is absolutely amazing! The characterization, the pacing, the relationship between Kagome and Sesshoumaru. It's beautiful. Your writing style is great!
Absolutely brilliant job! Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/2/2016
i enjoyed this story more than the anime...loved it absolutely. read more of your works and i hav become a fan. appreciate the fact that you keep the characters as close to the original as possible and the stories as real as can be. thanks for this. as always it was a treat. looking forward to more of your works.
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 23 . 8/8/2016
I loved this story, I'm glad I got to reread it.
Last Breath chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
This picture goes perfect with the book look at the link:

gamersweetheart chapter 23 . 6/7/2016
Loved your story!
Lady Izumi 101 chapter 23 . 3/5/2016
I lobe this story so much, I love how you followed the story line very close while sing your own touch , beautiful.
Ladydee1 chapter 23 . 2/23/2016
What a fabulous fic Amber great job.

This is one of the best sass/kag out there.

Well done