Reviews for Nefarious
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 23 . 8/8
I loved this story, I'm glad I got to reread it.
Last Breath chapter 1 . 8/4
This picture goes perfect with the book look at the link:

gamersweetheart chapter 23 . 6/7
Loved your story!
Lady Izumi 101 chapter 23 . 3/5
I lobe this story so much, I love how you followed the story line very close while sing your own touch , beautiful.
Ladydee1 chapter 23 . 2/23
What a fabulous fic Amber great job.

This is one of the best sass/kag out there.

Well done
Ladydee1 chapter 1 . 2/20
OH hell I am loving this fic. Hot lord and the unsuspecting verginal girl can't wait
bloodyvalentine549 chapter 6 . 1/25
Wow. Out of all the fanfictions on this site with Kagome and my sesshie, you alone have managed to portray him in a way that does not seem fake. I get a bit disgusted when he goes all sugary sweet and sappy in other stories, because Sesshomaru is not even close to sappy. Protective I can do. Sappy...I can't. Plus...the scenes are hot without being crude! Good job!
THEPrincessx chapter 23 . 1/10
The story was fantastic! I loved how you took things that actually happened and made them actually make sense! Beautiful. I just saw u have about a 150 other inuyasha stories... Time for me to get busy.. Great job!
emeliekiki chapter 23 . 12/29/2015
this was a good read and it took me along time to finish this story
Darknessdawns chapter 23 . 12/28/2015
This was a wonderful story. I was addicted from the first chapter. Your writing was flawless, the characters spot on, and the story enjoyable. This is definitely one for the favorites. I do hope you write more for this couple in the future.
DarkElf chapter 23 . 12/20/2015
This was a great story my wish is that you make a sequel to it lol
Undertheskys chapter 23 . 12/17/2015
LOVED IITTT
Undertheskys chapter 12 . 12/17/2015
Sesshomaru and Kagome are so cute
Undertheskys chapter 6 . 12/16/2015
Now you mention Rin. Awesome
Undertheskys chapter 2 . 12/16/2015
Since his arms gone, wheres Rin? Shes the one who gave him food and tried to heal him because he was injured from losing an arm