Reviews for Nefarious
Matsuo Hotaru chapter 23 . 10/12
Hey Amber, I hope you are well. After taking a hiatus myself I noticed you are still on one. Take care and I will hope to see you on here once again :-)
fortheloveoftom chapter 23 . 9/30
I don't know if you are still reading these reviews but I loved your story! YOUR STORY! I'm sorry you have received reviews telling you how you should write, when you should write, etc. It was a fantastic read! Lots of lost sleep over this one. I would think about it all day wondering what was going to happen next. Thank you for sharing your work :)
Your introduction is not match. She seem eager to spread her legs for sesshomaru Since frist sentence lol
ApolloAres13 chapter 23 . 9/9
Aw man what a way to end it XD it was a brilliant story I read it all in one XD
iLoveMyMV chapter 1 . 8/14
Re-reading it! Wow.
Shadowtress chapter 7 . 6/30
Anata wa shinsetsude mioroshite imashita sa rete imasu
Great story so far
angelofwarcraft chapter 23 . 6/14
I absolutely LOVED this story! This pairing is one of my faves, and I love how much canon you were able to incorporate. It was just incredible! I actually had not finished IY, but because lf your use of canon, I purchased the rest of the series and made sure I wasn't reading further ahead than what I watched. And I finally finished a long-running series (that's never happened before)! You have an amazing talent, and I thank you so very much for sharing it with us. I just stumbled across this fic (I come and go from reading fanfic, only because I have so many other hobbies that take up time), and am absolutely ecstatic to have found you. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work! You are a favorite!
sakura souzen chapter 2 . 6/12
In all my years of watching InuYasha I never recall Sesshomaru calling his half-brother his given name. And also, maybe ease up with the exclamation points from Sesshomaru's character? I doubt, even with any amount of rage he'd exhibit, should he dare lose control of his apatheticness. Uhm, pardon me. It seems my usual projection of Sesshomaru as an aloof-stoic type doesn't very well agree with this nefarious Sesshomaru. Kindly ignore the previous comment. It seems that it is I who should adjust my perception a little to be able to enjoy this.
sakura souzen chapter 1 . 6/12
Kindly note that any further comment made from this person is in no ways a flame nor is it a critique because I am not one to nitpick something in hopes to downplay aforementioned thing. This is simply a statement of opinion from a simple reader, but I digress. The chapter had been good, however one tiny mishap made me frown. In my opinion, the way you threw the word 'obsession' even through a kind of indirect dialog by Kagome felt quite hasty and dare I say forthright. I am seeing that the build up of tension in the introduction was perfect but to casually define, or rather actually objectify the exact feeling defeated the purpose of the build up. It just felt off, but that's all. I am enjoying it so far.
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 5/31
Wow just Wow love this a lot
the calling chapter 7 . 5/25
I love sesskag 3
the calling chapter 4 . 5/25
I'm LOVING this again
Kagome is an ass, an idiot and a fool. I want to shake the living daylights out of her. How Sesshomaru can be so patient with her is beyond me. She would rather chose to be loyal to that two timing Inuyasha than surrending to Sesshomaru who wants no other but her. I don't get it. Otherwise I really like the story. On of the best I have read so far.
This is incredibly repetitive and boring. You had a great start but now it feels like there is little to no character developement. Basically everything went to shit.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 23 . 3/16
I got to admit took me two days to read this and I loved every minute of it