Reviews for Nefarious
saerendipity chapter 13 . 5/10
Why does Koga plotting to have Sesshomaru and Inuyasha fight each other over Kagome remind me of Iago trying to pit Roderigo against Othello (from the Shakespeare play) lol
LittleAngel2292 chapter 2 . 3/18
wow this is awesome
Serelena chapter 23 . 1/1
OMG! Wow I cannot get over how amazing this story is! Kagome and Sesshomaru are perfect! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!
marushumnluvr4eva chapter 23 . 12/13/2017
still good the second time around. keep up the great writing. c'ya'
Stillnight chapter 23 . 12/11/2017
This is absolutely glorious piece of literature.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/10/2017
i love our story's.
carmenotaku98 chapter 6 . 7/21/2017
awwwwwww¬°
Hell Berry chapter 23 . 6/16/2017
I loved it! you did a great job! though I'm going to be honest about it, in the middle of the story I got bored 'cause of the ever so slow romance (I almost skip it to the last chapter) but then some interesting things happened and boom I read it all of 'em, I'm glad that I didn't tho xD ehhh well this story was really interesting, the ending was perfect although I'm curious about their pup/s but yeah I'm not going to complain about it lol. Btw thank you for writing it! keep up the good job and ciao~
VividFanficReader chapter 1 . 5/11/2017
Loved it!
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 4/26/2017
Found more I love your stories really do
celestial power chapter 1 . 4/23/2017
You fanfictions are always awesome. I absolutely love all of them. But the best part about this fanfic was that you had catered the perfect character of Sesshomaru to us. Thanks a lot.
Hexxe chapter 23 . 3/9/2017
Wow!
I really, really, really, really, really, really, ... love this story! 3
I think, this will be my personal canon from now on D
AizFutura chapter 23 . 1/26/2017
This was one of the fics that had matured and wise kagome. I loved it. Most the other fics made her hell annoying, childish and rude, not likeable protagonist. Loved a lust and hot Sesshy in this, unlike the usual icy lord. Great story!