Reviews for Nefarious
i love our story's.
carmenotaku98 chapter 6 . 7/21
awwwwwww¬°
Hell Berry chapter 23 . 6/16
I loved it! you did a great job! though I'm going to be honest about it, in the middle of the story I got bored 'cause of the ever so slow romance (I almost skip it to the last chapter) but then some interesting things happened and boom I read it all of 'em, I'm glad that I didn't tho xD ehhh well this story was really interesting, the ending was perfect although I'm curious about their pup/s but yeah I'm not going to complain about it lol. Btw thank you for writing it! keep up the good job and ciao~
VividFanficReader chapter 1 . 5/11
Loved it!
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 4/26
Found more I love your stories really do
celestial power chapter 1 . 4/23
You fanfictions are always awesome. I absolutely love all of them. But the best part about this fanfic was that you had catered the perfect character of Sesshomaru to us. Thanks a lot.
Hexxe chapter 23 . 3/9
Wow!
I really, really, really, really, really, really, ... love this story! 3
I think, this will be my personal canon from now on D
AizFutura chapter 23 . 1/26
This was one of the fics that had matured and wise kagome. I loved it. Most the other fics made her hell annoying, childish and rude, not likeable protagonist. Loved a lust and hot Sesshy in this, unlike the usual icy lord. Great story!
Melody21 chapter 23 . 1/3
Very well done. Reading this story in2017. New to the fandom but appreciate your fanfic post anime series. Thank you for sharing.
mylove24 chapter 23 . 11/24/2016
Love the story. Thanks for sharing it.
JJ Marie033 chapter 15 . 11/17/2016
k
NyxxNoxx chapter 23 . 11/9/2016
luv your Sessho/Kag pairings
Shakugan no Shana chapter 23 . 9/30/2016
The story is absolutely amazing! The characterization, the pacing, the relationship between Kagome and Sesshoumaru. It's beautiful. Your writing style is great!
Absolutely brilliant job! Thank you for sharing.