Reviews for Devil Among Devils
Kirinthor chapter 18 . 5/31
Amazing story. Annoying it ends there though
Kragh50 chapter 18 . 5/30
Just found the story, I hope you will update one day
GentlestCobra2 chapter 17 . 5/28
Great make more chapters
Darkcush chapter 18 . 5/16
Gunned through the whole fic over a day. Amazing stuff and it's hilariously funny. Please continue I'm dying to know what happens.
Blackseal84 chapter 18 . 5/7
Dat ending tho just epic can't wait for more
Teyranas chapter 18 . 5/4
Great story please update soon
Guestt chapter 1 . 4/26
Well, atleast you're honest about what you write.
Tahkaullus01 chapter 9 . 4/23
OBJECTION! Now you're nabbing characters from video games?! I'd be pissed off if I didn't find the whole premise hilarious.
RonnieK23 chapter 18 . 4/22
Good story and wondering if there's gonna be another update anytime
Darkness Ignited chapter 18 . 4/22
Please! for the love of "god" post the next dang chapter! this story is reaching a good climax don't keep us hanging, so post the next chapter already!
TheKaiserKnight chapter 2 . 4/18
This will be technically a chapter 1 and 2 review.

The grammar is decent. But the plot is just... Way too Mary Sue-ish. So far it seems like an estranged story at an attempt to have Hyodo IsseI getting some instant harem and being the strongest of em all. I think you'd have to either rewrite certain chapters to change his overall sue factor, or introduce baddies who are overly powerful by Dxd standards. Guys like Frieza who can annihilatell world's with a single finger. And they'd have to pose an incredible threat to this ofc version of Issei to make the sue factor harder to see.

It's still funny in some ways but it needs some work. It seems that it's too cliche as if it came right out of older harem anime.

Nothing against you. But i think this story really needs work in some big factors.

1: The setting is not all that great. Issei was already being paraded like the almighty's gift to the earth from the first chapter. If you do rewrite, try to lessen things like his status and just make him a charismatic transfer student.

2: He needs to be given a better description in the chapter 2 ending notes. Too much sue factor with calling him the strongest. You should have just made this an OC. Or just write it as him being Maou from "The Devils A Part Timer". Not like he couldn't benefit from going to school.

I'll be following you to see your progress.
hellfire45 chapter 18 . 4/13
Good make more chapters and who is in the harem just to clarify
suntan140 chapter 16 . 4/9
Update soon please
Update soon please
Doho chapter 18 . 4/3
Awesome Story :3
I hope that you update soon