Reviews for Devil Among Devils
Pancake Fury chapter 2 . 9/11
Damn it I don't think he's going to update for quite a while coz it's on hiatus ... Welp time to summon Satan and get him to continue this story ;)
RizomataNyan chapter 18 . 9/7
PLEASE UPDATE YOU CAN'T LEAVE US HANGING BRO D:
Vulomviir chapter 18 . 8/31
Interesting
LOVE THIS STORY chapter 12 . 8/5
Hey, whatever happens man, I don't care what you put for your character pairing. You gotta have your Issei caring for ALL of his harem EQUALLY. His OWN peerage and allied peerages. NO EXCUSES!
Nero Angelo chapter 18 . 8/4
Hey, plus points if Issei Hyoudou's entire peerage, including Satan himself, have a manifestation of their true power like "Perfect Devil Trigger" (from the concept art for Devil May Cry 4). THAT would certainly be kickass. I can imagine Issei with curved, demonic horns, but I kind of find the goat hooves awkward if he still has his human aspects (like an overuse of the Satyr appearance).

Seriously, just look at Sparda's demon appearance, Dante's Devil Triggers, Majin Form, and (unused) Perfect Devil Trigger, and SAY that you do not admire them.
Keyser Sze chapter 18 . 8/4
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

But you have offered so much in this story. To the ends of the earth, to the ends of time, please continue this tale of wonder. We the readers are more than willing to contribute whatever we can do.

So, what are you waiting for?
Love your story can't wait for the next part.
Loved the story can't wait to see how everyone reacts.
Minazaki chapter 1 . 7/27
i see you are back writing story, but pls update this one.
Karibanu chapter 18 . 7/15
Ah... this might have run away out of control from your original idea, but it's still tremendous fun; do you ever consider finishing it? you could probably reach a decent conclusion in a few more chapters.
NS120121 chapter 18 . 7/4
Please continue!
Ronimow chapter 18 . 6/19
DUDE! PLS UPDATE! I'M SOOOO LOVING THIS FABRIC
AAAARRRRGGGHHH, JUST UPDATE THE BLASTED STORY IM SO HOOOKED! XI
XxOmNiPoTent PriMorDial GodxX chapter 18 . 5/5
I don't see 'The Emo Chapter' in the title.
PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY. I LOVE THIS STORY LIT AND I REREAD IT EVERY CHANCE I GET. AND I ALWAYS GET SAD WHEN ITS NOT UPDATED PLEASE UPDATE!