Reviews for Step One
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
This really, really struck something in me! Would love to see more of this.

And definitely agree with what you said about fanfiction. It's the only way to continue doing Cory's work.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
This was amazing, it definitely helped me. I can't understand why Cory's death got to me so much but this particular fanfic brought back great memories of Finn, so thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
This was real beautiful (:
MrsMosley chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
This is lovely, and a balm to my soul. I would love to see more. You're a beautiful writer and quality Finchel fic is comforting right now. I need to know that Finn will live on and love Rachel and be loved by Rachel in this place even if not on our TV screens. (And it helps me not think of Lea, for whom my heart is breaking.)
Melissa chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
This is so bittersweet. It hurts so much to read Finchel fics now, but it also eases the pain at the same time. Personally I'd love to see more.
Lillie chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Rip Cory
Amybf19 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Oh that was incredibly sweet and beautiful. Thank you so much!
GleeFan12345 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I loved this. I totally agree with you that even though Finn and Rachel will never have a happy ending on Glee now it doesn't mean we shouldn't write about what might have happened. I myself am going to write my own ending for Finchel no matter what. I know they were Endgame and I know that they would be getting back together this season if this terrible tragedy hadn't occurred. I will always remember Cory Monteith and how his character of Finn inspired me in so many ways. He and Lea inspired me so much. I think it might be a while before I can actually watch or listen to anything Glee related though. And I feel terrible for Lea right now. I know how she feels because I lost somebody to drugs as well. RIP Cory Monteith. I hope you find the inspiration to continue writing Finchel fanfiction.
finchelouca chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I really liked this! Thanks!
FinchelFan728 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013