Reviews for The True Sith
CarnivorousOak chapter 19 . 8/7
Nice ending! Wraps things up in a neat bow, then promptly throws the whole thing back into new chaos. I'm not sure if I want Padme to have a baby to take care of to keep her mind off of Obi-Wan's disappearance or if having to raise one alone is just cruel.
child of Jon snow chapter 19 . 3/22
is obi wan transported to a alternate universe were obi wan was quis padawan?

wow wonder full ending!
child of Jon snow chapter 2 . 3/22
this like 'revenge of a sith' by lincoln six echo
and i love it
max chapter 19 . 3/15
why did you end it? Great story
Ky111 chapter 19 . 3/15
Fantastic wrap up, I did not see that ending coming, very sad but I really liked it because it wasn't a typical happy ever after ending and it plays into the sequel very nicely.

I'm glad Anakin finally got a Darth name, also very funny his heartbreak that none of the kids are choosing to follow in his and Obi-Wan's footsteps. I think I'm going to imagine that Padme is pregnant so she at least can have another child to keep her closer to Obi-Wan even though it's sad to think of Obi-Wan having another child that he isn't aware of or will never meet, plus he misses out on watching Luke and Leia grow up, growing old with Padme and even seeing/meeting his grand-kids and perhaps even great grandchildren. The Force can be such a cruel and harsh mistress sometimes.

Until the next one.
whitewolf3190 chapter 19 . 3/15
It's over already? I really love this story, but why does that last part sound like it's a prequel to a story that I've read? It's gonna keep nagging me, I just know it!
JBubbles chapter 19 . 3/15
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! THIS EEEENDING! It's fantastic! Wow. It completed the cycle, it was funny, sweet, sad! AND THEN IT WAS EVEN MORE SAD because we know Obi-Wan won't ever go back! Woahh.

This fic was a brilliant ride, thank you.
IvySnowe chapter 19 . 3/15
Whaaaaaaaat? That ending though, holy crap. I mean, I'm reading 'A Sith in Jedi Robes' as well already, but I didn't expect this to end like that! It was so fast paced and I can picture it in my head the way these scenes would look on film ad it's absolutely perfect. Though...who was the padawan heading away from Naboo? Did I miss that part somewhere? I don't think I did. Anyway! Thank you again for another chapter and a great ending.
Kaless chapter 19 . 3/15
Oh wow! Excellent ending to an excellent story. Thank you for writing it. And with the ending open like that, are you thinking about a sequel?
davycrockett100 chapter 19 . 3/15
awesome
RKF22 chapter 19 . 3/15
Excellent story well done
josephguy217 chapter 19 . 3/15
Awesome chapter keep it up
LunarCatNinja chapter 19 . 3/15
I love it! It ties in wonderfully with the "Sith in Jedi Robes" story!
Wishfull-star chapter 19 . 3/15
that was a wonderful chapter although I'm sad to see this story end I loved every minute of it:) thank you for writing this story and I can't wait for whatever new ones you create:)
Seth A. Mincberg chapter 19 . 3/15
Love it! Especially the connection to ScfiFan's own fic! I only wish Obi could have had a full life with everyone. Ah well.