Reviews for My past's future
NatsuStar chapter 25 . 4/15/2014
This. Is. AMAZING! There is no "crappy writing" from what I can see. And I want a sequel, starting right off of Sebastian introducing his sister, oh and...WAIT SEBBY HAS A SISTER!?
WTH!? HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS!?
Guest chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
I vote for Maria being a demon
GreyFox2290 chapter 23 . 1/19/2014
HOLY CRAP! girl this is amazing cant wait to find out what's going to happen next!
Until next time deaire :D
GreyFox2290 chapter 22 . 1/1/2014
HAPPY NEW YEARS! i love it cant wait for ch.23
GreyFox2290 chapter 21 . 10/14/2013
I relized the changes in the last chapter I think that ch.20 is better then it was before, as for the wedding i think it should be ch.23 and they should have a Honeymoon in ch.24 idk just a idea
GreyFox2290 chapter 20 . 10/5/2013
'fan girl scream' i would 100,000,000,000% marry sebastian
Paxloria chapter 20 . 10/5/2013
This chapter was very confusing.
Nice, but confusing non-the-less.

The knocking was at the houses door or the bedroom door? Did they even leave the room?
Take out the stuff that didn't happen 'cause it makes it hard to tell what did happen.
I didn't understand what other possible meaning "SHUT THE HELL UP" could have.
Wouldn't simplify things to kill Nick?
Paxloria chapter 19 . 9/26/2013
Well thats good.
I still don't get WHY they were so fixated on her though. That man had other daughters.
GreyFox2290 chapter 19 . 9/25/2013
i love it i cant wait to give you my input on the story in chapter 25... for the sequle it really depends on how you ened it.
Paxloria chapter 18 . 8/29/2013
It'd help to put, in BOLD, at the top "5 YEARS LATTER."

Aaaaannnnd the future people are back.
They should just leave the girls alone.
Besides, if the "Dad" is a demon like he says he is, then he can just have other kids to give to the future people since he's on their side.
If he was against whatever plan they have, he would be try killing those humans or doing hi best to make sure the girls were left alone instead of pestering them.

Sebastian, Ciel, and Grell should just kill the lot of them once & for all so that they will stop causing trouble.
Those future beople should really get the hint by now that they are NOT wanted and that persistence is punishable by death.

I hope to read a good slaughter sceen soon.
GreyFox2290 chapter 18 . 8/29/2013
nope not bored excited i cant wait to read more. what ever you do don't let her go back to her own time, sebby and Maria make a perfect couple.
Paxloria chapter 17 . 8/18/2013
_
Response To Author Notes:
Isn't that a contradiction though?
Either he's a ghost trying to haunt the girl Sebastian likes
or, since she'd never MET Claude before, he could be an anthropormorphic personification of her doubts that just happens to look like Claude.
Its not possible for both possibilities to be true.
Crescent Roses chapter 17 . 8/18/2013
Sebby-Chan you perv! :) good chapter, please update soon!
ToFabulous4You chapter 17 . 8/18/2013
:D luv it cat wait till the next chapter
ToFabulous4You chapter 16 . 8/14/2013