Reviews for Running with The Wolves
PMinra chapter 7 . 2/21
I really liked it!
orchidluv chapter 6 . 2/13
Jesus, they blame her like its all her fault! Sam is the one who kept her on their land! If I were her, I'd say eff em all and run off!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/10/2016
J'espère que tu continuera cette fiction, j'aimerais bien connaitre la suite on reste sur notre fin
12Rayne chapter 7 . 11/16/2016
Tsk tsk Sam. Minus brownie points for you.
Storylover00 chapter 4 . 11/13/2016
I've read this so many times and it's such a great story! Please write soon! I can't wait to see what happens. What's Paul's reaction to all this? Is Emily really fine with Bella being there or is she "killing her with kindness?" Will Leah and Seth be joining the pack? Her and Leah could have a great bond being the first female wolf and the first...whatever's happening to Bella. There's so many possibilities! Please write a new chapter soon! This story is written so well and has lots of details.
Roeding chapter 7 . 10/8/2016
It is differnet. I actually like it so far and I didn't think I would. One of my biggest concerns for this story though would be for it to turn into "The Bella Show". I would hate to see the pack giving up their responsibilities and identities to be with or do something for Bella. Can't wait to see how this pans out!
vampgirliegirl chapter 7 . 9/24/2016
Poor Bella boy is Sam In big trouble
Guest chapter 7 . 9/15/2016
Yes! I have waited so long for this update! !love it! !
SleepiPanda chapter 7 . 8/16/2016
Sam is going to be pissed.
Storylover00 chapter 7 . 8/11/2016
Great chapter!
Amelia chapter 7 . 8/10/2016
I love this story so far! I hope you update soon! I really wanna find out what's gunna happen when Sam finds out she went to embryos house! And what's gunna happen when Sam finds out Emily visited!
Aunt Siduri chapter 7 . 8/9/2016
awww Bella, you should have ripped her a new one! Man, I instantly hate Emily in this story so far! Awesome update can't wait for the next one!
roganjalex chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
Oh my goodness loved it so much emotion
My Eyez Are Watching Everyone chapter 7 . 8/8/2016
oh boy, I would probably be pissed off too.
jurodgers chapter 7 . 8/8/2016
Ah man, the jealousy will kill ya! Great chapter!