Reviews for Running with The Wolves
The story is awesome. Please finish it, i'm dying to know the rest of the story.
Blistful2006 chapter 7 . 11/22/2017
Man I was loving the story and really hope you come back to it soon
LetteMom chapter 7 . 11/21/2017
Please finish! No more procrastinating. You can do it.
Kaiana chapter 7 . 11/18/2017
I love it! Will you update this story someday? I hope so! Thank you!
radix chapter 7 . 10/12/2017
Omg... I felt hurt for Bella... Please continue this story... I'm hooked... I enjoy this new Bella a lot... Great job keep it up
Lutin33x chapter 7 . 2/21/2017
I really liked it!
orchidluv chapter 6 . 2/13/2017
Jesus, they blame her like its all her fault! Sam is the one who kept her on their land! If I were her, I'd say eff em all and run off!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/10/2016
J'espère que tu continuera cette fiction, j'aimerais bien connaitre la suite on reste sur notre fin
12Rayne chapter 7 . 11/16/2016
Tsk tsk Sam. Minus brownie points for you.
Storylover00 chapter 4 . 11/13/2016
I've read this so many times and it's such a great story! Please write soon! I can't wait to see what happens. What's Paul's reaction to all this? Is Emily really fine with Bella being there or is she "killing her with kindness?" Will Leah and Seth be joining the pack? Her and Leah could have a great bond being the first female wolf and the first...whatever's happening to Bella. There's so many possibilities! Please write a new chapter soon! This story is written so well and has lots of details.
Roeding chapter 7 . 10/8/2016
It is differnet. I actually like it so far and I didn't think I would. One of my biggest concerns for this story though would be for it to turn into "The Bella Show". I would hate to see the pack giving up their responsibilities and identities to be with or do something for Bella. Can't wait to see how this pans out!
vampgirliegirl chapter 7 . 9/24/2016
Poor Bella boy is Sam In big trouble
Guest chapter 7 . 9/15/2016
Yes! I have waited so long for this update! !love it! !
SleepiPanda chapter 7 . 8/16/2016
Sam is going to be pissed.
Storylover00 chapter 7 . 8/11/2016