Reviews for Running with The Wolves
SleepiPanda chapter 7 . 8/16
Sam is going to be pissed.
Storylover00 chapter 7 . 8/11
Great chapter!
Amelia chapter 7 . 8/10
I love this story so far! I hope you update soon! I really wanna find out what's gunna happen when Sam finds out she went to embryos house! And what's gunna happen when Sam finds out Emily visited!
Aunt Siduri chapter 7 . 8/9
awww Bella, you should have ripped her a new one! Man, I instantly hate Emily in this story so far! Awesome update can't wait for the next one!
roganjalex chapter 1 . 8/9
Oh my goodness loved it so much emotion
My Eyez Are Watching Everyone chapter 7 . 8/8
oh boy, I would probably be pissed off too.
jurodgers chapter 7 . 8/8
Ah man, the jealousy will kill ya! Great chapter!
01Katie chapter 7 . 8/8
Can't wait for more please update ASAFP.
sousie chapter 7 . 8/8
please update soon
it's such a lovely story
Guestdod chapter 7 . 8/7
Sam is definitly an idiot , he should have told emily not to comeback and he is dumb if he don't see she wants him. You stop the chapter too soon now we want to see how sam is going to grovel , please update soon ;)
jasmine.n.underwood chapter 7 . 8/7
Please continue this awesome story keep up the awesome work I can't wait to see what happens next
decadenceofmysoul chapter 7 . 8/7
Awesome update!
serenity1006 chapter 7 . 8/7
I think Bella is going way to fast by getting "intimate" with her imprint so soon. She is not in the right mind frame and I think in some way Sam is kind of taking advantage of it weather he realizes it or not. I've never been a fan of imprinting. It just destroys people. If it wasn't for imprinting Sam would never of touched part vamp Bella, and don't get me started about Paul. I hope Jake doesn't stay gone for to long, but it's going to kill him seeing Bella knowing that no matter how much he truly loves her he always comes second best.
booklover457 chapter 6 . 7/24
something should make Bella relapse into full on vampire mode,(her heart beat becomes lost and everything) and embrace it fully. and Sam and Jacob have to find a way to help her.
jasmine.n.underwood chapter 6 . 6/20
Noooooooooooooooooooooooo please continue this awesome story keep up the awesome work I can't wait to see what happens next