Reviews for 500
Toria-of-fiction chapter 104 . 7/4/2017
Can we get a part 2 for chapter 104 where Sanji is a haunted sword please it would be really really awesome!
Frida-Love chapter 109 . 5/16/2017
Ok, first of all. I fucking LOVE your fics. You're my favourite author after all. Your talent is amazing! The way you describe emotions and the way you portray the characters so well! I love it so much!
Now, second of all, This new series of charcters in this fic! The ones about pinning Zoro and Sanji thinking about how he doesn't understand how someone can feel like that about him.I don't know how you do it, but I feel so touched with it! Like I can feel how he feels! Please tell me it will end well, because I need HIM at least to understand that he can be loved like everyone else! I need to know what will Zoro tell him and how the heck will Sanji respond. And the other story! Oh god, I can feel Sanji's suffering with every word you write! You' are amazing!
(Sorry if it doesnt understand, english isn't my languaje, I don't wanna make it sound like I'm demanding another chapter. I just wanted you to know how important has your writing become to me...)
Tayter911 chapter 110 . 4/30/2017
part 2 plz. every one you have written is so amazing. this one deserves a part two
Toria-of-fiction chapter 110 . 4/16/2017
This one kind of made me want to cry at the end. Poor poor Sanji can we get a part 2 with a happy ending for this one please.
BlackCrimsonBakeneko chapter 110 . 4/15/2017
Soooo, I just read that in the last two days. Lol. Please continue! I do like the AU ones, but my favorite ones are where they are in the Straw Hat Crew, don't know why. ... Anyway, I love this! Are you still accepting ideas for this?
Toria-of-fiction chapter 23 . 4/14/2017
This one was awesome I would love to read this one as a series! Very sexy and appealing!
Doggyband chapter 110 . 3/17/2017
This literally drove like three knives into my heart and twisted. My chest legit hurts. Why.
Please, give Sanji a happy ending. He does not deserves this ;-;
~from a heartbroken little fan~
FFFG chapter 110 . 3/16/2017
"You're so hot you changed my sexuality" is, I feel, the feeling surrounding Sanji and Zoro at all times. Excellent update! Stupidly hot Zoro, pining Sanji, what more could a girl ask for? KTN
Ashlielle chapter 110 . 3/16/2017
Awwww Sanjiiiiii nooooooo ;-; THAT'S SO SAD! Nami is a turd!
Also I wonder if Robin actually won a bet. And what it was? It's probably really obvious and I just can't tell -.-' lol
*hands you a cookie* Thank you for this chapter! T-T Even though it's so sad, poor Snooji. I can't wait until next time! Good luck with your writing!
Fridoline chapter 110 . 3/16/2017
aaah no this was beautiful but also heartbreaking ;_;
please I need a continuation of this chapter
stream hesitates chapter 110 . 3/16/2017
Oh gosh that hurt, my heart aches for Sanji.. But beautiful and true and just uuughhh. Would you consider writing a sequel short chapter to this one day? Either what happens next, a few days later. Or the same thing but in Zoro's POV? thinking about Sanji? Sorry! These are just ideas This is great as is and def doesn't need to be elaborated on! I always enjoy your writing and everything you write! Thank you for sharing! Such a pleasure to read :,)
Guest chapter 110 . 3/15/2017
I really love this one.
Could you make an other chapter out of it?
Vince chapter 110 . 3/15/2017
Wheres the rest of it? D: sanji needs a happy ending and so does my heart lol
zosanlaw chapter 110 . 3/15/2017
That hurt so much. *cries* I hope Zoro doesn't bring Bonney back home, he is not the type to do that, right? Maybe drop Bonney back at her place? Oh! What if he drunk texts Zoro? Omg. I hate Nami and Ro for doing this to him... He'd have faced the feelings when he was ready, I'm sure.

Beautiful writing, as usual. So happy that you updated the beginnings of a new mini series... Tho the absence of tbc scares me. Are you going to leave us hanging? Thank you for the hardwork!
Kakashi's Library chapter 110 . 3/15/2017
Omg please make a part 2 for Suits! This was so heartbreaking for Sanji but I can't help but love Nami and Robin for making him go through this and coming to terms with his feelings.
Thank you so much for this update and I can't wait to read more from you!