Reviews for Insomnia
Aww 3
Anime.Panda.Girl chapter 1 . 3/12
i love it and i want more of it please
Absalon95 chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
way to go to sleep, hahahahhahahaha
Ariesdanger24 chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
YES YES YES I LOVE THE DIRTY TALKING PHONE SCENES! Kyaaa! I love it! Especially Aomine! Sexy moans so sexy }:')
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
fangirlhaven chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
gabrielle015 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
So this was perfect. I'm a total sucker for Aomine's voice so this made me happy...and a little something else. Lol.
Mamita chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Hello, I love your fic, I like all with Kagami, must see as Kuroko, and must see that stubborn, what with not being gay, sometimes it is Kagami with Aomine bad, if not tell you what happens as going to do anything, and Aomine is silly at times and bad with Kagami, especially because my favorite couple is AominexKagami, but for me the only uke is Kagami, I love these two, they are so cute and so hot , for me as if there was more even, hehe, but I also like the couple KurokoxKagami, uke Kagami to 100 100, lol, hopefully have more action between them, I hope they do more fics, keep it up, thanks and kisses .
Monkey D. Writer chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
o.0 Sometimes I wonder to myself, 'what if Aomine was actually poo-ing?'... Nah, impossible

Sashuyumii chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
XDDDD lmao I really enjoyed this. It really was perfect, nice job. I liked it. Thank you and don't hesitate to do more XDD thank you. I really loved it :D
Aryes danger24 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Omg I love this! It was hot, and very descriptive! *blushes like mad till ears are tomato red* kawaii! '•'
kiriohisagi chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
So damn greaaaaat aomine, you're such a sexy bastard!
Edainwen chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
NAHHH! this is truly amaizing for all the canons that are broken! shit that aomine is so so direct with kagami being almost afectionate!, n that kagami is the hard one, the cold, in denial! shit so amaizing! also that kagami couldn't come! OWW fuck! that is just so so hot!1 please! is like ! the aokaga canon is that he is more 'inocent' so he is more precoz, but you broke that so good! thansk a lot! hahahhaha is a truly truly hot fic, hahahha i truly would love to see how will a wake up kagami think what he did , n aomine is os direct! i almost sure that aomine will openly tease him n kagami will be all evasive hahahhahah owww thanks a lot for your fic! take care! I will put this in the aokaga community here in fanficiton if you let me x) can I? send me a PM for anything you need See ya! i will make sure im suscribed to see more of your work xP see ya Edainwen (AH I SEE KAGAMININ ALREADY ASKED WE HOPE YOU LET US HAVE THE FIC IN THE COMMUNITY SEE YA! )
grathialiana chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
This is soooo hot. Aokaga is my otp and i really liked this. Maybe u can write a sequel like how their rekationship develops?u write very nicely. Thanks for sharing.
Kagamichin chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
THAT was too much for me... *nosebleed*
I don't have the right words to put here besides PERFECTION!
I loved it!

Can I add it to the AoKaga/KagaMine community?