Reviews for Harry Potter Chosen of Darkness
Monster King chapter 7 . 6/18
Great story I really liked it a shame that you gave up on it.
zedekiahahs chapter 7 . 6/11
It is a good story that I hope you update soon. I like the idea of this Harry having a relationship with a Hermione that isn’t Dark though. Perhaps having her be a Light witch who is accepting of Dark beings that follow a certain standard like don’t kill unless in self defense. It’s just an idea. Harry’s brother is not a Light version of Harry so having Hermione becomes his opposite would be a somewhat even match with some training.
Its2InTheMorning chapter 6 . 5/12
I think that the magical community that has been raising it’s dark feature’s numbers is America. In the story, Harry uses a very dark spell from the USA. I believe that since it wasn’t mentioned in the lesson, it must be rising, and not already fully formed. Hopefully I’m correct with this assumption!
Belph chapter 7 . 3/29
So very interesting! I need an update :'m
Shadowlink73 chapter 7 . 2/18
I enjoy this fic verrymuch and hope that you continue.
zoejaneh101 chapter 7 . 2/11
Please update. Im sooo happy with thoz fic that i was uber sad when i saw how many chapters there are! Pls continue this soon!
CodyJaaxs chapter 7 . 2/9
I love this story so much, and I cxab only hope that you will continue writing it.
Definitely one of my favorite Dark!Harry stories with harry being Dark instead of evil! This is easily one of my favorite fics now and I can only hope you update! Here's from a new fan!
Mikotal chapter 7 . 2/8
Great story
Zomvee chapter 7 . 2/7
I do hope you continue this story mate cause damn it is good.
chewy chapter 7 . 1/19
hi i know this is late but i really enjoyed reading this. i hope you can continue this story. it was great!
dont ever stop writing
skyeza chapter 7 . 1/3
Please continue
kidterminator chapter 4 . 12/21/2017
In chapter 4 you 93/4 instead of 9 3/4 so you might want to change that.
thunderofdeath97 chapter 7 . 7/20/2017
please update soon, great story, although could we see some harry and other milf action, like narcissa malfoy, or andromeda tonks? maybe some oc mothers of his classmates, or some goddesses? perhaps creatures such as some elves, or female vampires? bellatrix, veelas, centaurs, lamias, fairies, mermaids, dark elves, humanoid phoenixes, basiliks, sphinxes, high elves, royal elves, werewolves. just some suggestions
KnightBloom chapter 7 . 7/17/2017
Great story! Please update
nightmareshow chapter 7 . 7/8/2017
I wish you could update this fic soon.