Reviews for Harry Potter Chosen of Darkness
Leaf Ranger chapter 7 . 4/12
Awwww darn. I was actually hoping there'd be homework here on this one.

Well overall, another excellent fanfic. Really enjoying this one as well. Harry is awesome, and I'm liking the bond he's building with his mother, as well as Tracey and Daphne. And Hermione as well.

I would like to maybe ask something. I am a fan of Ginny, and I do admit, Rowling handled her pretty badly in the books. I like how Ginny became a confident girl in the books, as I thought it was good character development, but she didn't handle Ginny particularly well.

But that's the nice thing with fanfiction though, is that you can essentially go with a clean slate. And Ginny has the potential for that.

Now obviously, if you do not want to put Ginny in this fanfic, then by all means, do what you plan. I just wanted to possibly offer some thoughts on this, in a hope that she might make it in.

Consider this: Ginny has the potential for conversion to the darkness courtesy of the Chamber of Secrets. What could be more traumatizing then not only being possessed by a Dark Wizard, but also realizing that the supposed light side failed to protect you? Ginny could become lost, confused, and traumatized, and in that instant, Harry could offer to Ginny the same comfort and warmth that was given to him at his darkest time.

Now again, this is just a thought, and you should feel free to completely ignore me if you do not feel like Ginny could fit in. I just thought I'd put that out there for consideration.

Again, great, wonderful work here. Can't wait to see more, when you're able to do so. Keep up the good work!
Gunreal chapter 7 . 4/7
No more flashbacks... Mercy!
StrongGuy159 chapter 7 . 4/6
Fantastic story continue please.
otsoawulf chapter 7 . 3/29
take your time with your updates. as long as the stories stay as good as they currently are i can wait a while for the next chapters
OpenSourceArtist chapter 7 . 3/16
In the future, I wouldn't reference a subject in too great detail if you aren't well read in the area. Your paragraph regarding food, fat, the metabolism, etc. was incorrect. You would have been better suited to simply stating that a healthy body promotes healthy magic, or something else just as nondescript.

That being said, I have enjoyed your story thus far and patiently await your next chapter.
Yami-Guy chapter 2 . 3/5
Hmmm personal loyalty is a big thing for me...definitely when sex is involved. So I will attempt to keep reading until I hit that line I can't cross.
Lunaris-wind chapter 7 . 3/3
I'm not sure what I'm supposed to take from your A/N at the end, but I hope you update this story sooner rather than later: it is very entertaining and fun to read, though most of the child characters speak and act like teens.
Edward95 chapter 5 . 3/3
nother great chapter
Edward95 chapter 1 . 3/2
great start
LeeManG chapter 7 . 2/22
What can I say about this fic... Just one word summarising everything. Awesome. This fic is by far the best Ive ever laid my hands on. While the idea of wrong BWL and dumping Harry with Dursleys and be then resqued by some higer being is not so original, the Dark Mother and gathering of dark creatures is very fitting thing. Such a pity it is slow in updates. Also a bit slow in the events, but it really has to be slow in the beginning. What else could be said... Just cool. Also I have a thing for fics where Harry turns people from light to dark. Would be very pleasurable to read how Lily and Hermione would be "brainwashed" by Harry in a good way. And it also doesnt help that I really like the idea of Harry/Lily. Anyway please dont dump this fic until it is complete. Really want to see how thing will be later with such an ideas.
rross1 chapter 7 . 2/20
Just started reading your story and I must say I am rather impressed. The "flahsback" flow is a little hard to follow but the need for backstory is more than evident. Keep up the good work and hope that inspiration keeps you going.
Joda-Eragonsson chapter 5 . 2/17
again another couple of errors, do you have a beta? I would recommend getting one if you don't with over 300 reviews and having written over 80k words this story is moderately popular and your writing would be better if these little errors were corrected. Good chapter again particularly liked how Harry dealt with Dumbledore