Reviews for Harry Potter Chosen of Darkness
Please restart this story, my fav of all that I've read
mckertis chapter 2 . 12/22/2016
I expected a smutty story...instead what i got was a story that is almost retarded farce in nature.
charliemartensen chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
please do continue this fic, I must say, this is an amazing fic and I usually prefer femHarry but you have made a fic that truly interests me even without being femHarry
knarf3 chapter 7 . 12/9/2016
Please, please, please update this story! I really like the tone of the story and wit of Harry, not to mention his flirting with all the female characters ― speaking of which, if/when you do pick up this story again, please have Lily divorce Potter for real; not only do she and Harry have much better chemistry, but Potter and his spawn are abominations against everything decent.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/6/2016
Please reconsider starting this back up. It's actually my favorite fanfic I've ever read
Jimmy Antlers chapter 7 . 11/27/2016
This story sounds like fun. I hope it'll be continued.
zath9 chapter 7 . 10/17/2016
This has been, without a doubt, one of my favourite fanfictions of all time. I sincerely hope that you can pick up where you left off and continue to brighten our days with this wonderful story.
Eragon-kun chapter 7 . 8/24/2016
This fic is so awesome! I really hope you get back to it and take all the way to its end. And if you need help writing, just ask!
Bound hound chapter 3 . 7/9/2016
I bid six for the first tribe
Marshman101 chapter 4 . 7/3/2016
I want some privet lessons with Elektra
Marshman101 chapter 2 . 7/3/2016
Well when ever I think of dark mother I think of lady death from the movie lady death and this story makes me very hard
Marshman101 chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
This is hot
Ozzy chapter 7 . 7/1/2016
Very annoying that you didnt finish this...
DarienMorningstar chapter 7 . 6/29/2016
please add mod to this amazing story this is one of the best story I've read and hope it won't be abandoned
WelshDragon18 chapter 7 . 6/12/2016
please update this story i really like it