Reviews for Harry Potter Chosen of Darkness
Xero Tenshi chapter 7 . 5/21
this is a really great story can't wait for the next chapter
Bobmin356 chapter 7 . 5/4
Since English isn't your mother tongue, I'll be nice. Had you hailed from an English speaking country you would have a new orifice by now.

Seriously, your English is terrible. You use the wrong words, misspell a lot, your grammar is awful enough to make me grind my teeth.

I strongly urge you to find a beta reader who can help you with your English. If you already have a beta reader, fire them because they are not helping you at all.

I understand that you need to continue writing in order to improve, but without someone pointing out your errors, you are only repeating the same mistakes over and over again.

Finally, there were far too many flashbacks in this story. If you have to resort to so many flashbacks then you are not properly plotting out your story.
lalo 80 chapter 4 . 4/24
Buena historia, porfa actualiza pronto
ElementalMaster16 chapter 7 . 4/23
this is a very, very, very cool fic! you put amazing detail in your views on magic, creatures and all that. i do find myself agreeing with lust a little though, because while it's most definitely not the most important part of this fic, looking at the first chapters, it should still be pretty big :)

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
Leaf Ranger chapter 7 . 4/12
Awwww darn. I was actually hoping there'd be homework here on this one.

Well overall, another excellent fanfic. Really enjoying this one as well. Harry is awesome, and I'm liking the bond he's building with his mother, as well as Tracey and Daphne. And Hermione as well.

I would like to maybe ask something. I am a fan of Ginny, and I do admit, Rowling handled her pretty badly in the books. I like how Ginny became a confident girl in the books, as I thought it was good character development, but she didn't handle Ginny particularly well.

But that's the nice thing with fanfiction though, is that you can essentially go with a clean slate. And Ginny has the potential for that.

Now obviously, if you do not want to put Ginny in this fanfic, then by all means, do what you plan. I just wanted to possibly offer some thoughts on this, in a hope that she might make it in.

Consider this: Ginny has the potential for conversion to the darkness courtesy of the Chamber of Secrets. What could be more traumatizing then not only being possessed by a Dark Wizard, but also realizing that the supposed light side failed to protect you? Ginny could become lost, confused, and traumatized, and in that instant, Harry could offer to Ginny the same comfort and warmth that was given to him at his darkest time.

Now again, this is just a thought, and you should feel free to completely ignore me if you do not feel like Ginny could fit in. I just thought I'd put that out there for consideration.

Again, great, wonderful work here. Can't wait to see more, when you're able to do so. Keep up the good work!
Gunreal chapter 7 . 4/7
No more flashbacks... Mercy!
StrongGuy159 chapter 7 . 4/6
Fantastic story continue please.
otsoawulf chapter 7 . 3/29
take your time with your updates. as long as the stories stay as good as they currently are i can wait a while for the next chapters
OpenSourceArtist chapter 7 . 3/16
In the future, I wouldn't reference a subject in too great detail if you aren't well read in the area. Your paragraph regarding food, fat, the metabolism, etc. was incorrect. You would have been better suited to simply stating that a healthy body promotes healthy magic, or something else just as nondescript.

That being said, I have enjoyed your story thus far and patiently await your next chapter.
Yami-Guy chapter 2 . 3/5
Hmmm personal loyalty is a big thing for me...definitely when sex is involved. So I will attempt to keep reading until I hit that line I can't cross.
Lunaris-wind chapter 7 . 3/3
I'm not sure what I'm supposed to take from your A/N at the end, but I hope you update this story sooner rather than later: it is very entertaining and fun to read, though most of the child characters speak and act like teens.
Edward95 chapter 5 . 3/3