Reviews for To Confide in a Demon
Rosellia of Lunaris chapter 15 . 6/3/2014
Um is this being continued?
I just don't want to get my hopes up...
erica chapter 15 . 4/23/2014
i only just finished this and i noticed you have no 2014 updates. come on! you know you want to finish this story and not leave your adoring fans waiting!

thanks for the effort, & hope kouga shows up to make sesshy feel a spark of jealousy.
Yin - Yang M chapter 15 . 1/21/2014
Love soon.
XxInume-TakahashixX chapter 15 . 1/8/2014
O_o INUYASHA IS SUCH A D**K -_- I love this story though its soo well written:) I am thoroughly entertained ! Keep up the good work!
XxMzMaryJaneWhitlockxX chapter 15 . 10/22/2013
Whoa man. poor rin, seems like no one wants to appear weak at all in front of sesshomaru, and that makes them weak in his eyes believe it or not. its because they should be strong enough to admit and embrace weakness. this was amazing cant wait for the next chapter.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 15 . 10/20/2013
Nice, keep it coming.
Momomiya Ichigo Loves Inuyasha chapter 15 . 10/19/2013
Aww will Sesshoumaru appreciate her help? And I can't wait for the interaction with Kouga! This looks like it'll be good.
My Eternal Anguish chapter 15 . 10/18/2013
To the last review, I apologize if this isn't a fast enough pace for you but I intend to to take my time with their relationship. It is unrealistic in my opinion to rush things between them. Don't like? Then don't read. I don't mind constructive criticism but nothing you said was constructive. You're just a flamer hiding behind anonymous, mean words.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/18/2013
how the fuck is this a kagome and sess fic.
you suck
Loxxi chapter 15 . 10/18/2013
d'awwwww. now Inuyasha ish a good boy. :) *pets him* xD BUT, Lord Fluff is bad :O *beats with rolled up newspaper*
satuross chapter 15 . 10/18/2013
heyyyyy no rush _
take your time haha.

Consistency is better than speed!

But im evil

so kagome x sesshoumaru is better than kagome x kouga :D
XxMzMaryJaneWhitlockxX chapter 14 . 10/15/2013
Whoa man this got deep. i love Sesshomaru's perceptiveness, and his boldness with his "not give a fuck" attitude. and Inuyasha where did your perceptiveness go? poor Yasha, this'll be bad in the end. i don't mind this deep touchy feely shit its good for the story. can't wait for more
Miss.Undo chapter 14 . 10/8/2013
Oh God he is so ignorant! Ugh I actually know someone that is just like that!? Well please update I am happy she is moving on from his ignorant ass!
Loxxi chapter 14 . 10/8/2013
Bad, Inuyasha! Bad boy! SIT. xD LOL Love it. 3 I want more!
satuross chapter 14 . 10/8/2013
WTF AUTHOR
this is the best chapter ever. Why didnt i see this jewel lounging around in front of me? was i foolish?
I FREAKING LOVE THIS. im fav/following everying you do. my god.

and my god. kagome must be a kami for not breaking down in front of BOTH sesshy and inuyasha. geez