Reviews for The Siren's Madness
Guest chapter 35 . 12/8/2013
Oh, Rose...you didn't learn anything, did you? I think that it is safe to assume that she is going to build the Dimension Cannon and use it to get back to Braxiatel and convince him that she is much more better than Romana (which she isn't). And Donna! I love Donna. Wonder how she and Romana get along.

Lovely chapter and wonderful story! Again, don't give up and keep on trucking. Off to start reading your next story!
Aimzus chapter 34 . 12/2/2013
Amazing! Great chapter. Update soon (:
Aimzus chapter 33 . 11/29/2013
cant wait for the next chapter. Love this story!
Aimzus chapter 31 . 11/25/2013
Great story. I love how you portray the characters. Update soon
the stargate time traveller chapter 30 . 11/20/2013
It's a shame the Doctor didn't put Hartman in her place. YAY for Romana!
the stargate time traveller chapter 28 . 11/11/2013
I have wondered if Braxiatel even KNEW about the crush Rose had for him, he seemed indifferent to her in the earlier chapters. I wonder if Rose will be bothered to create the Dimension Cannon to come back if she knew it was Romana he loves.
jedimasterstar chapter 27 . 11/9/2013
Oh, Rose, can it be more obvious that Braxiatel is not that into you? He has eyes only for Romana.

This is a very good story and I'm sad that it is not getting more reviews. You put a lot of work into this and you can see the growth in it. Keep on writing no matter what and I will still be reading...though I am terrible at reviewing.
goddragonking chapter 23 . 9/30/2013
great ch and hope for more updates soon
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Sorry but what the hell This sucks. All you doing is changing the orginlly stories and putting the Doctors dialogue for Irving. its just a copy and it doesnt work because Irving isnt anything like the Doctor neither is Romana. Can't you come up with your own ideas instead of COPY COPY COPY
the stargate time traveller chapter 20 . 9/19/2013
you know what, this Romana's sanity hasn't really changed, I was expecting someone more insane.
the stargate time traveller chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
romana should look like ruth wilson next.
the stargate time traveller chapter 4 . 9/3/2013
How is Braxiatel going to react when he finds out Rose loves him? It is love, right, not lust?
the stargate time traveller chapter 15 . 9/3/2013
I like Mrs Moore.
the stargate time traveller chapter 16 . 9/3/2013
When did Rose start fancying Braxiatel?
I'm a little bit surprised Lumic didn't comment on Brax creating his own army of Cybermen, but that's partly his problem; as a Cyberman he doesn't question anything because in his mind he's already a Cyberman. I would have thought seeing as the Cybermen were new he would think what he'd done was unique.
I love how both Romana and Braxiatel are becoming more loving towards the TARDIS, how she never gives up because its almost certainly true.
jedimasterstar chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I've read but never reviewed. Sorry about that. So I'm starting from the beginning. Good start to the story. I admire how you managed to put Romana and Irving in so easily. Very real. Off to read the next chapter!