Reviews for The Last Archangel
Guest chapter 16 . 10/22/2017
I FOUND THE SEQUEL! AT LONG LAST!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/22/2017
Visited your profile page, went scrolling through your Last Archangel list.

WHERE THE FUQ IS PART 2?!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/22/2017
NUUUUUUUUU GABRIIIIIEEEELLLLLLLLL!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/22/2017
When I read Steve's thanks to God, I remembered His message to uh... what was his name agn? Azazel? Ye. I will always be with you... or something like that...

*sniffs*
Guest chapter 9 . 10/22/2017
NUUU DUMMYY! JARVIIISS! FUUUUUQ NO EEVERYOONNNEE!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/22/2017
STEVE'S GAY!

FUQ YUS!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/22/2017
NUUUU!
the accidental horcrux chapter 17 . 8/20/2017
hdjsjdn thank you for this masterpiece
Tempest's Rain chapter 15 . 7/7/2017
Well that was definitely interesting. So, I hope the memory or soul separation won't remain an issue for long. I love the family that Gabriel's built. I love your version of Loki and I'm extremely glad that he is with them now. Steve and Tony's bond is also quite beautiful. I also assume that Tony will be able to save Bucky when the time comes.
WatUCWatIC chapter 1 . 5/21/2017
Im not sure that ive ever read this story on ffnet before. I dont really comment or do anything but give kudos on ao3. I would just like to mention that ive been a fan of this series for years, and that its what started me watching supernatural (though, even wo prior knowledge of the show, its written very well). Its a fantastic story, and its probably shaped a lot of what i headcanon in the avengers (its all in the mind has also done this for me). Ive read somewhere that official comic books are really just fanfiction written by professional. This, i believe, is what my preferred comic books are generally like. Love the story
YeTianshi chapter 10 . 5/14/2017
It wasn't the death of the kids that got to most of us I think, it was the experience you put them through. I mean, they were basically tortured, with the mentality of a 6 year old, that's really scarring.
YeTianshi chapter 9 . 5/14/2017
Yeah... I'd understand why you're in your bunker... Fuck... That was a cruel thing to write. I was really attached to those kids, how could you let them experience that. Jesus this isn't even real and I felt sick to my stomach when I read what happened...
I guess that's props to you as a writer, to be able to invoke such emotions in the reader but still... that was cruel T_T
Flenwa chapter 5 . 4/30/2017
This reminded me of something I saw online, if you can live forever but have your first purpose in the world taken away, would you? Such as if you were to die, and your death would inspire millions and eventually because of your death someone would find a cure to cancer and other diseases. But if you could, you could live forever but your existence is null.
Tony/Gabriel kinda has that problem now but, you took his character perfectly and reflected it back to how he actually was. This feels like it's canon. While most would give up and slum off, their purpose gone. Tony/Gabriel basically decided if his first purpose is gone he'll make a second one and help people.
That's why I love these stories, (another was Gabriel was human, Harry Potter, but he remembered everything) angels when made human become more moral. I'm sure if Lucifer and Michael were forced into human bodies and no memories until they regain their powers later it would make them realize how amazing and truly spectacular humans are.
Anyway, I really like this story and how even if you aren't purposefully trying you're making a world that is amazing.
Thanks for the story!
EternalRestOfPerpetualMotion chapter 15 . 3/28/2017
Well fuck. First of all, i fully acknowledge that all of my grief from reading this fic is entirely self imposed. I, on my own free will, decided to read it till the very end, even though I could have dropped it around chapter 4, when implications of the "fusion" disclaimer hit me in its fullest. And i definitely should have bailed out at chapter 8, when it suddenly got very dark and very weird. I mean there is serial killer rampaging through what basically is Tony\Gabriel backyard and he was just sitting on his ass doing nothing - whats up with that? I kinda understand why he couldn't just arbitrarily end all of the humanity suffering, but when it something that right under your nose, what kind of monster you have to be in order to just ignore it? I get it that he is Archangel, being incomprehensible and alien to humans and our morals, but it was told to us that his stint as Tony changed him "for the better", and so i have to wonder - wtf?
All in all in the beginning it was shaping up to be somewhat light, humorous, "slice of life" kind of story story, about ridiculously powerful celestial being, who just had his life-changing moment and then suddenly found himself in the midst of very strange situation. He is Tony Stark(genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist), sudden father of 4 children and consequentially a blasphemer, then he came to be an Iron Man and "consultant" for Avengers initiative, and in the same time he is Archangel Gabriel, Messenger of God, one of the oldest and most powerful beings in existence, he probably seen and done some very heavy shit. And he needs to balance it out, without outright reviling to the world who he is. It could have been hilarious. But instead we got ourselves "something completely different" and far less enjoyable. And sequels seems to be even worse than this. From the looks of it, they just ridden with angst, in the worst possible way, where suffering is employed just for the sake of suffering. IMO if this series had continued in the vein of funny, light-hearted storytelling, with occasional "hello" from Gabriel dad in form of people from his original creation, just to spice things up a little bit, it would have been much more enjoyable reading experience.
P.S.
Not a fan of slash-y stuff in my fiction without prior warnings and you got dangerously close here.
Regna of the forest chapter 15 . 3/15/2017