Reviews for The Last Archangel
justarandomreader001 chapter 5 . 4/28
Sad.. Gabriel must be feeling well, like crap..
Sailor Pandabear chapter 15 . 4/16
nice!
Im-the-awesome-Prussia chapter 1 . 4/12
Just a warning, this review has spoilers for the show Supernatural...

So, while reading this I had SPN on in the background (the episode where Ellen and Jo died) and Bobby was talking about the reapers, and I couldn't stop thinking of spiders, like big black widows... Now I'm gonna have nightmares.

Alright, spoilers are over.

Great story, I haven't read all of it (yet) but its pretty fucking awesome. Good job!
EpikalStorms chapter 5 . 3/30
You made my CRY, you jerk.
Nooo, Gabe. I still love youuuuu *clings*
Jean Kirkland-Hetalian chapter 15 . 3/7
SHIT-CHUCK DAMMIT YOU.
I give you my kudos-this was brilliant! An amazing piece of crossover!
I am impressed with you using Tony as the character for Gabriel. I was very reluctant at first but with the next chapters and the plot line so different-it screams how well you thought of it. Not to mention of his relationship towards the Avengers and even Loki! I mean that was something the fandom craves-the forgiveness and redemption that it lacks! And you gave it! :D
My heart melted with Dummy, You, Butterfinger and Jarvis-gosh, it must've been hard for them to have their father not remember them. And Jarvis recognizing Tony as their Father?/ Dude I cried a waterfall-that was heart breaking!/
I am very interested in what'll happen next-I mean, if you do continue it because I believe that I speak for half the readers who enjoyed this and craved for it, when I ask " What'll happen next?"

Once more-kudos to you and I hope to read from you very soon!
killer4853 chapter 15 . 3/3
RavenclawEncyclopedia chapter 2 . 3/1
This story is simultaneously heartbreaking and awesome, and I'm really enjoying it! :)
Mischief managed,
Rachel
Wooo! :)
Sooo, is the soul-eating going to come into play since it was mentioned and he's low on power? Guess they could just set out to ward everything, but action! :D
I feel we are getting teased with all those reference of wings and flying without any mention of physical wings (pout) Also, AIs ftw! He's just so sweet :)
Heh, locking the leviatans away in some purgatory. Now that doesn't sound like a good way to cope with your problems :P I bet this is going to bite them all later! (at it always does!)
Skyray chapter 2 . 2/22
Ahhh I remember this fic - it started off so well!

...and then by ch8 ran into the usual bullshit about evil having conveniently all the right tools to rampage unchecked while the good guys can't even bother to set up security measures. (because if there's convenient measures to keep out good guys then there's convenient measures to keep out bad ones!). Guess I should re-read this and see if it picks up after the overly dramatic unspeakable horrors of evil and stuff... I did really like this plot idea :P
Espied7 chapter 11 . 2/9
Awesome story!
Rake1810 chapter 15 . 1/20
Really impressed that you made a great story with as overpowered Gabriel actually is.
Rake1810 chapter 4 . 1/20
The line about mjolnir sucking like SAMs bitch face was hilarious. Great story