Reviews for The Last Archangel
PurpleNightwing chapter 2 . 10/20
Is it this story that Gabriel relizez he is in another diminsion
jessicamathews65 chapter 17 . 9/11
I couldn't review coz i wanted to finish it first this is so awesome and fascinating and thrilling i like that he didn't just solve all the problems like some fics do with all powerful characters
Zeta0 chapter 1 . 6/27
Zoe Walker chapter 16 . 6/20
Have to say, the final chapters were a pleasant surprise. I liked how Tony/Gabriel was actually challenged and threatened by the antagonists. However, that they mostly invalidated the contributions of the other heroic characters was kind of dissatisfying. I recognize that it's hard to balance a biblical archangel with most Marvel characters; I've had some problems with different universe, different power scales in my own fics. However, it makes it feel like less of a crossover and more of a Supernatural story with a re-skinned supporting cast. I'd like to see Gabriel interact with Marvel characters on his power level or close to it in the sequel. Personally, I think that would make the story more interesting.

Not that there are a lot of characters in any universe that can match Gabriel. Off the top of my head, the Phoenix avatar (Jean Grey or Rachel Summers), Nathan Richards, the Silver Surfer, and Captain Universe could qualify on the heroic side. There's a lot more cosmic-level Marvel villains to work with, because those are easier to write, but Galactus the Devourer, Proteus/Mutant X, and Mephisto are some of my personal favorites.
Zoe Walker chapter 7 . 6/20
I think Gabriel seems way O.P. and never challenged by anything. I'd like to see him run into Galactus or the Phoenix and get his butt kicked.
fantasyfan12341234 chapter 6 . 5/30
* Screams from excitement and happiness due to how awesome this friggin story is* this is a masterpiece I love new Gabe so much! In freaking out! This is so AWESOME!
fantasyfan12341234 chapter 5 . 5/30
I friggin love this. This. Is a masterpiece. It's perfectly written. Everything adds up. Omg, I can't even BEGIN to tell you how much I love this and how long ive been waiting for a fanfic like this.

Thank you so much for writing this.
fantasyfan12341234 chapter 2 . 5/30
I'm so glad you wrote this. It's very well written. I love it.
rayningnight chapter 4 . 5/29
I can't believe this, but I kept squee-ing over Mjolnir. A hammer. An INANIMATE HAMMER. AND I FOUND IT ADORABLE?!

And then... oh, LOKI. :'(

THIS IS SUCH AN AMAZING FIC I CAN'T STOP. :D Thanks for writing so far, and I hope I'll enjoy the rest of the ride as much as this!

PS: I don't normally write reviews in the middle of a completed fic, but I just had to say something. :D :D :D
Time of the Flame Heart chapter 9 . 5/27
Sure, rip my heart out like Amora and Lilith, why the hell wouldn't you? Regardless of the fact that you just mutilated my eyes and heart...that was very well written. Cruel to my already broken heart, but devilishly written. *light clapping as tears gather in my eyes * Anyway...Do you have any original work on Fictionpress?
Albie chapter 16 . 3/22
This is astoundingly amazing thank you for writing!
DeafAngelLove chapter 10 . 3/19
Hello! I've only recently become a fan of Supernatural, so I'm only just starting to delve into the world Supernatural fanfic, and I was delighted to find this (not very)little gem! I had to stop here in my obsessive reading to tell you what a wonderful job you've been doing with this. I absolutely love it. It's amazing.

One of my favorite moments in all fiction is when a character who is usually casual and cracking jokes gets angry, and I think you mastered that here. When Gabriel/Tony saw that Lilith had hurt the kids, I could feel it. That righteous anger that reminds everyone just how powerful and dangerous he really is. One of my all time favorite moments in tv is when Gabriel snaps at Sam and Dean to "suck it up, accept your responsibilities, and play the roles that destiny has chosen for you." I kind of equate this kind of anger with that little outburst on the show, just on a much bigger scale here.

Anyway, I'm rambling. I just thought I needed to tell you how amazing this is, and how much I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this series.

Cheers! -Beth
Creepermc5 chapter 16 . 3/6
Really good job with the story, unlike some other fanfics, this is like a actual story!-
Thank you for writing this epic story,
CuzImCoolBro chapter 16 . 2/2
I'm just going to go spend all my waking and sleeping hours reading all of these thank you. *brings out charger* Its gonna be a long night.
CuzImCoolBro chapter 15 . 2/2
I loved this story. This was definitely one of the best SPN fan fics I have ever read. I know that since this is an old story, me writing what I liked here won't really do anything, but I just want to say it anyway. It was funny, it was badass, it was heartbreaking, and it was heartwarming. I love how you gave Gabriel/Tony huge advantages and weaknesses, and his relationship with his kids (seriously, those were some of my favorite scenes). I love how you kept all timelines close to how they would originally be in comparison to Tony's timeline (like when the leviathans are released and when Gabriel goes back to his original Earth), and backed everything with plausible science or magic (by plausible magic I mean like magic/power that they actually have that is reasonable for them to possess and manipulate). I love how every chapter had something new, maybe even a plot twist (hello, Azazel (whom I didn't know was actually an angel) and Lilith (I did know her history. Through an anime). I really never saw them coming. I did see Raphael making an appearance, but I still loved Gabe's interaction with him/her. I love the wording and the pace, and everyone kept remarkably well in character, especially the people who wouldn't normally interact, like Clint and Loki actually not hating each other. I felt that Loki became nice a bit to quick and a bit to fully, but I liked the idea of him being friends with an archangel. Plus I really like him as a character and was glad that he didn't end up becoming such a tormented soul like in the movies. Oh, and I LOVED the scene in chapter 4? with the language-off. That was so funny. XD
All in all, 10/10 story. I recommended this to several of my friends, and they seemed pretty interested. Now, I depart to go read the sequel! :D (I swear to f***ing God this had better not have another scare like Tony's kids dying or so help me).