Reviews for The Last Archangel
Flavio S chapter 15 . 5/19
Well, this is cool. Is Gabriel back with Tony after the daffodil?
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 6 . 5/17
Aw what a cute relationship Loki and Gabe have . Gabe should be an older brother to Lok . That would be so cute! Especially since Gabe was the youngest archangel in Heaven.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 5 . 5/17
Such a beautiful chapter. I feel so sad for Gabriel.
Athena's phoenix chapter 15 . 5/10
This is wonderful, beautiful, and perfect. I loved reading it; it was a blast. :D
justarandomreader001 chapter 5 . 4/28
Sad.. Gabriel must be feeling well, like crap..
Sailor Pandabear chapter 15 . 4/16
nice!
Im-the-awesome-Prussia chapter 1 . 4/12
Just a warning, this review has spoilers for the show Supernatural...

So, while reading this I had SPN on in the background (the episode where Ellen and Jo died) and Bobby was talking about the reapers, and I couldn't stop thinking of spiders, like big black widows... Now I'm gonna have nightmares.

Alright, spoilers are over.

Great story, I haven't read all of it (yet) but its pretty fucking awesome. Good job!
EpikalStorms chapter 5 . 3/30
You made my CRY, you jerk.
Nooo, Gabe. I still love youuuuu *clings*
Jean Kirkland-Hetalian chapter 15 . 3/7
SHIT-CHUCK DAMMIT YOU.
I give you my kudos-this was brilliant! An amazing piece of crossover!
I am impressed with you using Tony as the character for Gabriel. I was very reluctant at first but with the next chapters and the plot line so different-it screams how well you thought of it. Not to mention of his relationship towards the Avengers and even Loki! I mean that was something the fandom craves-the forgiveness and redemption that it lacks! And you gave it! :D
My heart melted with Dummy, You, Butterfinger and Jarvis-gosh, it must've been hard for them to have their father not remember them. And Jarvis recognizing Tony as their Father?/ Dude I cried a waterfall-that was heart breaking!/
I am very interested in what'll happen next-I mean, if you do continue it because I believe that I speak for half the readers who enjoyed this and craved for it, when I ask " What'll happen next?"

Once more-kudos to you and I hope to read from you very soon!
killer4853 chapter 15 . 3/3
RavenclawEncyclopedia chapter 2 . 3/1
This story is simultaneously heartbreaking and awesome, and I'm really enjoying it! :)
Mischief managed,
Rachel
Wooo! :)
Sooo, is the soul-eating going to come into play since it was mentioned and he's low on power? Guess they could just set out to ward everything, but action! :D
I feel we are getting teased with all those reference of wings and flying without any mention of physical wings (pout) Also, AIs ftw! He's just so sweet :)
Heh, locking the leviatans away in some purgatory. Now that doesn't sound like a good way to cope with your problems :P I bet this is going to bite them all later! (at it always does!)