Reviews for The Last Archangel
Katsuhito chapter 7 . 7/9
Nice chapter, but Cap's response to the big reveal was a little disappointing. Maybe he hasn't completely processed yet? Or maybe the soldier in him just helps him deal better. Oh well, I'm sure more amusement can be had at his expense (among others). :)
Katsuhito chapter 5 . 7/9
Very nice story, I'm glad I found it. Now I really want to know what Steve Rogers' reaction will be like when he finds out that Tony is Gabriel. Steve is, after all, almost always portrayed as a Christian (Protestant, I believe Marvel said at one time).

Back to reading now.
Hazelaid chapter 5 . 6/28
That ending was really good. (chapter 5)
it gives you stuff to thing about and . . . well . . . I am just saying that i think how you ended this chapter was great.
YokaiAngel chapter 15 . 6/8
Superb!~~~~
DixieHellcat chapter 15 . 6/7
I downloaded this because this looked amusing. Stayed up till midnight last night finishing it. The feels! You took what seemed like a totally insane concept and WORKED it. I loved what you did with Gabriel, his search for purpose and building a family. But now, he's gone :( I'm diving right into Redemption because I must know how Tony handles this life Gabriel has basically left him. Bless him, I'm crossing my fingers for him!
Dammit. If Gabriel shanked Thanos in the movies, Spiderman would still be alive... ;-;
Ninja Violinist chapter 14 . 4/15
This was a pretty damn awesome story. I’m uncertain about reading any of the sequels just yet, but even as just a standalone tale it was great!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/22/2017
I FOUND THE SEQUEL! AT LONG LAST!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/22/2017
Visited your profile page, went scrolling through your Last Archangel list.

WHERE THE FUQ IS PART 2?!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/22/2017
NUUUUUUUUU GABRIIIIIEEEELLLLLLLLL!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/22/2017
When I read Steve's thanks to God, I remembered His message to uh... what was his name agn? Azazel? Ye. I will always be with you... or something like that...

*sniffs*
Guest chapter 9 . 10/22/2017
NUUU DUMMYY! JARVIIISS! FUUUUUQ NO EEVERYOONNNEE!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/22/2017
STEVE'S GAY!

FUQ YUS!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/22/2017
NUUUU!
the accidental horcrux chapter 17 . 8/20/2017
hdjsjdn thank you for this masterpiece