Reviews for The Hungry Games: A Hunger Games Parody
PenguinCullen06 chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
haha this is hilarious as always! :D update soon!
PenguinCullen06 chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
Lol love this chap really funny :D
Lady Felon chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
BAHAHAHAHAHAH! Omg, I laughed so hard! hahahaha, um, I don't even know what to point out cuz all of it made me laugh- but every time someone says "Katpiss" I laughed my ass off! Update soon! Please?
Chasing Silmarils chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
Acid spit. Wow... good weapon, Katpiss. Pan 'Em... Fatfest... And Katpiss's cookies... ha. Ha. Ha.
PenguinCullen06 chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
Lol I love this! This is hilarious! Haha! :D
Lady Felon chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
OMG! XD AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Acid spit? And flying into a rage because of cookies? LOL! I CANNOT CHILL, PITA.. XD AHAHAHAHAHA! HILARIOUS! Please update soon? Please?
Lady Felon chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Oh my god! This made me laugh so effing hard! Katpiss Neverclean? The fence that is never on for plot convenience? Trees make easy targets? This made me laugh my ass off! I even went to get my sister to show her and we read it at the same time (she's not even a big Hunger- er Hungry rather, Games fan and she thought it was hilarious XD! So reading the next chapter! Best parody ever! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Chasing Silmarils chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
The ending was EPIC. That's what I think I'd do if someone volunteered. :) Love it so far!
wy479 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Lololol
Glitter-Bunnii chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
This made me LOL. I sent some snippets to my friend, she's probably gonna kill me. :)