Reviews for It Begins with Frost
Zoey chapter 6 . 5/10
One Q:
How does jack end up alone with Emma?!
You. Yeah, you. You can't juST TOSS IN ALL THOSE DISNEY REFERERENCES.
Oh wait, you're the author. You can do anything you want. Crap.
Well, here's a lovely poem,
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,(actually they're PURPLE)
I have five fingers, and the middle one's for you. ;)
What, to hardcore? Please don't get offended! I'M SORRY!
Anyways, you can't just toy with my heart like that. I know I'm just A BIT (HA! try four years!) late... but(t)... Constructive criticism! I feel like the beginning went too fast and the middle, section, whatever, is going too slow. This is just a review and I'm giving you the perspective of a reader, (other than yourself) to help you in future stories. I know that many peoples views are different, but(t) I am simply stating MY review... I feel like I didn't need to say that... sorry! Anyways, overall, I believe I am thoroughly enjoying the story! (for now, DUN DUN DUNNNN) I'm only at chapter fourteen, but I believe it will get better! (ha! I seem to believe in a lot of things!)
Good job!
Signing out,
-Jessie ('Jesse' is how you would spell it if you were a boy. Adding the 'i' makes it into a girls name. They do sound the same... whatever bye!)
BookyBlueOwl chapter 10 . 3/28
Questions are fun! Here's my answers:
1. ooh tough one, but.. Definitely Bunny. I do really like Jack though. (NOT in a romantic way, more I want to be best friends with him kind of way)
2. I really like all of them for certain reasons, but my least fav is Pitch
3. I don't really ship anything for RotG
4. Least favorite is definitely Jack/Pitch, i think it's called BlackIce? Whatever it's called its disgusting.
Welp, those are my answers, this is a great fic, I love the (sibling) relationship between Jack and his family.
~L
Passing Stranger chapter 14 . 6/16/2016
Is it referencing as much as copying?

I'm praying to God that something good comes out of this story. So far, it's been a colossal waste of time.
Passing Stranger chapter 11 . 6/16/2016
Did you just rip off Hocus Pocus? I mean, I knew this story was shitty, but not that shitty
Guest chapter 21 . 5/13/2016
This was so good I couldn't stop reading omg thank you
molly122 chapter 10 . 2/5/2016
1. Bunny

3. Tooth x North
4. I don't have one
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 4 . 12/23/2015
Haha! Let's play the which one is Hikaru game!
Naomi the Winchester Sister chapter 21 . 11/30/2015
OMG. My brain is going to fall out. I'm going to start reading the sequal now...
greekgeekgirlbro chapter 20 . 11/8/2015
Yeah you made me cry. Congrats. Now I look like a weirdo crying in front of my laptop.
xJesalina chapter 20 . 10/29/2015
lol kinda cliffhanger even tho it's the end xD I wish I could read more... I'll read the sequel soon haha
xJesalina chapter 16 . 10/29/2015
Awake that's cute the way Jack cried into his younger sisters should I can see every bit of this story going through my mind xD
xJesalina chapter 14 . 10/29/2015
I no Jack and pitch are bae haha
xJesalina chapter 10 . 10/29/2015
Lol I feel like answering these question
1. Obviously jack but other than him... Bunnymund
2. Um... Sandy
3. I don't know why... Pitch and Jack xD I no terrible ship but I like them for some reason haha
4. TOOTH AND JACK argh I hate this couple XD their not right for each other lol
And amazing story so far from what I'm reading
Guest chapter 2 . 9/5/2015